Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita) $19.99 at Origin

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31 nbuubu

nbuubu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I was having checkout problems with Chrome. Switching to IE solved them.

Thanks OP, in for one.

#32 Cibello20

Cibello20

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

Awesome! I haven't picked up NFS:MW for my PS3 yet(I have too many older games I need to play through), but I can't wait to have this game on the go for my brand new white vita. I hope to grab the Gold Box bundle later today. *crosses fingers* lol

#33 Cibello20

Cibello20

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

AWESOME FIND! Been waiting patiently for a deal on NFS for Vita!!! Now if I can just get Zero Escape for $20, this BF would be killer!

Damn, that reminds me...I need to get a copy of 999 for my ds to play through, before a deal comes out for Zero Escape...

#34 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

Got one thanks op

#35 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Thanks op! Grabbed NFS for Vita. Total with shipping and tax was $23.69, a lot nicer than the current $40 msrp.

#36 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

EDIT: be cool. Don't be like me. Look at the post below to see why not.

Edited by MyCatEdwin, 25 November 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#37 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Think there'd be an issue if I bought a new copy from GameStop then when my Origin copy of Most Wanted Vita comes in, just return the origin copy to GameStop?

That's return fraud, not cool and not appropriate to discuss.

Looks like the deal is dead, nice price for this Vita game. I would have but without the free shipping minimum, but nothing else I want from Origin right now. I did get NFS:MW for 360, but I plan to get the Vita version when a good price pops up.

#38 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

I won't do it then. Thanks for the info!

#39 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

I won't do it then. Thanks for the info!

I do it all the time, nothing wrong with it, you are borrowing their game for a few days and are giving them back a perfectly new game, is it really that horrible?

#40 callmewoof

callmewoof

Really, call me Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Not to get all nit picky or whatever, but I couldn't find anything online identifying this as return fraud. Buying a new, sealed product from retailer A and returning the identical, sealed product (from retailed B) to retailer A (although switched, identical) doesn't seem like fraud. Look at it this way: If I buy the game, and don't open it, and return it, they get their sealed copy back. If it's switched as described above, it looks to me like literally the same thing.

Now I'm not saying to do it, and at the VERY LEAST that might be a morally gray area or whatever. I just don't see how technically anything changes, since you could already reproduce that exact same scenario without "switching copies".
Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Posted Image

#41 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Looks like the deal is dead, nice price for this Vita game. I would have but without the free shipping minimum, but nothing else I want from Origin right now. I did get NFS:MW for 360, but I plan to get the Vita version when a good price pops up.

Its not return fraud, and I fail to see how its wrong or immoral. If he's returns the exact same item with the receipt its effctively the same as if he never purchases from GS at all, except they get an interest free $40 loan for a few days. Now if he bought from gs, opened the game, replaced it with a rock or piece of dogshit, seales it back up then returned it as new then that'd be return fraud, and considered immoral by some

#42 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Has anyone's order shipped yet? I can't even find anything on my order status page, despite having gotten an order confirmation etc etc.
www.bighugenerd.com

#43 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

Has anyone's order shipped yet? I can't even find anything on my order status page, despite having gotten an order confirmation etc etc.

Same boat. Lame.

#44 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Same boat. Lame.

3rd'ed. Dead Space 2 for $6 was a crazy good deal for 360 too.

#45 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Dang. This is tempting as hell considering I just picked up a Vita on BF. That said, I also picked up the PS3 version of this game and my wallet is hurting...

Decisions... someone sway me!
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#46 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Might be in for NFS Vita @ $20 and Dead Space 2 PS3 for $10. How much space does Need For Speed take up? I only have a 4GB card.

Edited by Miada, 27 November 2012 - 01:57 AM.

Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#47 Saiyan

Saiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

I ended up caving and bought the $40 digital version with Bing points (from PSN). I rather pay more with free credit than less with real money. Plus I'll get a bonus $10 from spending $60 on PSN.

#48 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Might be in for NFS Vita and Dead Space 2 PS3 for $9.99. How much space does Need For Speed take up? I only have a 4GB card.

$9.99? Where do you see that? Or is there a coupon code?
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#49 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Pretty sure it was a typo...

#50 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

$9.99? Where do you see that? Or is there a coupon code?

Pretty sure it was a typo...

Dead Space 2 is $9.99, not NFS. Sorry if I worded my original post weird to make you think NFS was $9.99.

Anyway, man Origin checkout was a pain in the ass. After all that, I had to re-verify my address, and I had to select between two different counties in my state that are very very close by, but they didn't actually have the county that I live in. I thought that was really odd. I didn't want to miss out, so I just picked one. I hope I didn't just screw myself by doing that. Trying to find a contact email but it's impossible...

Edited by Miada, 27 November 2012 - 01:39 AM.

Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...
http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Borderlands
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Call Of Duty : Ghosts
:vita: Currently Playing : Flower, Flying Hamster, PS4 Remote Play

#51 neo.dorsia

neo.dorsia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Awesome, picked up FIFA and NFS:MW for the Vita, $43 shipped

#52 Teqonix

Teqonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hope Amazon price matches this one - they're giving $1 credits for Music / Instant Video using 5-day shipping if you're a Prime subscriber. Wouldn't mind a few bucks there so I could buy Tron: Uprising..

#53 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Great OP, thank you. I needed something to add to Alice Madness Returns and Walking Dead for the free shipping anyhow, and I need Vita games, so this was pretty perfect. It's actually 4 games because I get the original American McGee's Alice, too.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#54 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Same boat. Lame.

3rd'ed. Dead Space 2 for $6 was a crazy good deal for 360 too.

Ridiculous that there's no order status available for something ordered on 11/22. It still say no orders found.

*sigh*
www.bighugenerd.com

#55 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

If you've never ordered from EA/Origin just be patient. Their updates are horrible and you will get your games before the update most likely. I was concerned before on this but it always worked out for me. It's been like this for every order I've made with them in the past.

Play games in your backlog while you wait.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

#56 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

If you've never ordered from EA/Origin just be patient. Their updates are horrible and you will get your games before the update most likely. I was concerned before on this but it always worked out for me. It's been like this for every order I've made with them in the past.

Play games in your backlog while you wait.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Hah likely true. But given there have been a ton of cancellations and lost orders in my history this past week, I get a tad nervous about it. :D

Thanks for the reassurance, of course. :)
www.bighugenerd.com

#57 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Hah likely true. But given there have been a ton of cancellations and lost orders in my history this past week, I get a tad nervous about it. :D

Thanks for the reassurance, of course. :)

I understand what mean so no worries there. I hate when there no record/check status on orders especially on BF buys. You can always send a email but you still might get the games before a response. :)

#58 minusthemike

minusthemike

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

Don't get madden vita, no post release updates or support.

You sure?

http://www.ea.com/ne...ta-title-update

#59 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

Its not return fraud, and I fail to see how its wrong or immoral. If he's returns the exact same item with the receipt its effctively the same as if he never purchases from GS at all, except they get an interest free $40 loan for a few days. Now if he bought from gs, opened the game, replaced it with a rock or piece of dogshit, seales it back up then returned it as new then that'd be return fraud, and considered immoral by some

It's similar to when a person buys a game at a higher price, opens it, and then sees it advertised at a lower price somewhere else, so he buys another copy. He then uses the old receipt to return the sealed game to the first store. The store is getting the same title back, and I've seen this strategy discussed here numerous times.

#60 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

I understand what mean so no worries there. I hate when there no record/check status on orders especially on BF buys. You can always send a email but you still might get the games before a response. :)

Still nothing on this order. Outrageous if you ask me... Ordering something in 2012, 6 days ago, and no word or order status page. Nuts...
www.bighugenerd.com