Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita) $19.99 at Origin

[quote name='gomikeoh']The two lonliest faces in the gaming industry, team up.

Origin and the Vita.[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with both - this still made me laugh. :applause:

[quote name='Miami_13']Great deal. I just got it for $25 for PS3 on amazon, so idk if I want this.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I got it for 360.

fuck it, I think I'll bite.

For those who have it for more than one system, from what I understand, the unlocks and leaderboard stuff carries across all platforms. I could be wrong about that though.

Was about to post this. Awesome deal. Got 1 and I already have it for PS3. Great game - awesome BF price. Comes to about $23 after tax/ship.

There are many other deals across all platform from Origin.

VIta Madden is 19.99
Need for speed Hot Pursuit for Xbox and PS3 6.00
Tiger Wood 13 Masters for Xbox and PS3 19.99
NHL 13 Collectors Edition for Xbox and PS3 39.99
Dead Space 2 for Xbox and PS3 6.00

Free shipping over $39

Plus many others

Ugh... Was right about to buy the digital today... This feels like the digital type: game I wouldn't trade in, small size, random impulse play (no story/controls to get confused with if I haven't played in a while). Between the $40 digital price and this sale, it's really making it hard to choose digital...

they won't let me check out... anybody else?

Edit: OK, I just got through. Used Safari instead of chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Digital will suck until they get to Steam's level of awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

True, but sometimes it's convenient for portable consoles. Just the other day I almost had a heart attack because I thought a card went through the washer :lol:.

[quote name='Saiyan']Ugh... Was right about to buy the digital today... This feels like the digital type: game I wouldn't trade in, small size, random impulse play (no story/controls to get confused with if I haven't played in a while). Between the $40 digital price and this sale, it's really making it hard to choose digital...[/QUOTE]

Digital for console, or digital for PC?

Gamestop/Impulse has PC digital download for $20.

AWESOME FIND! Been waiting patiently for a deal on NFS for Vita!!! Now if I can just get Zero Escape for $20, this BF would be killer!

[quote name='Zarkon']Digital for console, or digital for PC?

Gamestop/Impulse has PC digital download for $20.[/QUOTE]

I guess that might have sounded vague. I was referring to the topic title (Vita).

[quote name='gaggil']There are many other deals across all platform from Origin.

VIta Madden is 19.99
Need for speed Hot Pursuit for Xbox and PS3 6.00
Tiger Wood 13 Masters for Xbox and PS3 19.99
NHL 13 Collectors Edition for Xbox and PS3 39.99
Dead Space 2 for Xbox and PS3 6.00

Free shipping over $39

Plus many others[/QUOTE]

Whoa thanks bro! I've been looking everywhere to get NFS: Hot Pursuit for nder $20. I missed so many times GF had it on sale used but this is a better price and brand new! Thank you!

yeah wtf is this... I try to enter my shipping and billing info and it just goes derp derp and comes back to same page without telling me WTF i did wrong... how the hell am i suppose to correct the problem if it won't tell me what it is... if there is any. It might just be retarded... someone help please. It won't let me click a card type if it's even clickable. Switched to IE from firefox still fked... sigh gotta wait an hour for my other virused computer to load i guess.

[quote name='Duncanzits']yeah wtf is this... I try to enter my shipping and billing info and it just goes derp derp and comes back to same page without telling me WTF i did wrong... how the hell am i suppose to correct the problem if it won't tell me what it is... if there is any. It might just be retarded... someone help please. It won't let me click a card type if it's even clickable.[/QUOTE]

I changed devices and it worked.

Awesome! I haven't picked up NFS:MW for my PS3 yet(I have too many older games I need to play through), but I can't wait to have this game on the go for my brand new white vita. I hope to grab the Gold Box bundle later today. *crosses fingers* lol

[quote name='wurms']AWESOME FIND! Been waiting patiently for a deal on NFS for Vita!!! Now if I can just get Zero Escape for $20, this BF would be killer![/QUOTE]
Damn, that reminds me...I need to get a copy of 999 for my ds to play through, before a deal comes out for Zero Escape...

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Think there'd be an issue if I bought a new copy from GameStop then when my Origin copy of Most Wanted Vita comes in, just return the origin copy to GameStop?[/QUOTE]

That's return fraud, not cool and not appropriate to discuss.

Looks like the deal is dead, nice price for this Vita game. I would have but without the free shipping minimum, but nothing else I want from Origin right now. I did get NFS:MW for 360, but I plan to get the Vita version when a good price pops up.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']I won't do it then. Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

I do it all the time, nothing wrong with it, you are borrowing their game for a few days and are giving them back a perfectly new game, is it really that horrible?

[quote name='chimpmeister']That's return fraud, not cool and not appropriate to discuss.
[/QUOTE]

Not to get all nit picky or whatever, but I couldn't find anything online identifying this as return fraud. Buying a new, sealed product from retailer A and returning the identical, sealed product (from retailed B) to retailer A (although switched, identical) doesn't seem like fraud. Look at it this way: If I buy the game, and don't open it, and return it, they get their sealed copy back. If it's switched as described above, it looks to me like literally the same thing.

Now I'm not saying to do it, and at the VERY LEAST that might be a morally gray area or whatever. I just don't see how technically anything changes, since you could already reproduce that exact same scenario without "switching copies".

[quote name='chimpmeister']That's return fraud, not cool and not appropriate to discuss.

Looks like the deal is dead, nice price for this Vita game. I would have but without the free shipping minimum, but nothing else I want from Origin right now. I did get NFS:MW for 360, but I plan to get the Vita version when a good price pops up.[/QUOTE]

Its not return fraud, and I fail to see how its wrong or immoral. If he's returns the exact same item with the receipt its effctively the same as if he never purchases from GS at all, except they get an interest free $40 loan for a few days. Now if he bought from gs, opened the game, replaced it with a rock or piece of dogshit, seales it back up then returned it as new then that'd be return fraud, and considered immoral by some

Has anyone's order shipped yet? I can't even find anything on my order status page, despite having gotten an order confirmation etc etc.

[quote name='WilliamG']Has anyone's order shipped yet? I can't even find anything on my order status page, despite having gotten an order confirmation etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Same boat. Lame.

Dang. This is tempting as hell considering I just picked up a Vita on BF. That said, I also picked up the PS3 version of this game and my wallet is hurting...

Decisions... someone sway me!

Might be in for NFS Vita @ $20 and Dead Space 2 PS3 for $10. How much space does Need For Speed take up? I only have a 4GB card.

I ended up caving and bought the $40 digital version with Bing points (from PSN). I rather pay more with free credit than less with real money. Plus I'll get a bonus $10 from spending $60 on PSN.

[quote name='Miada']Might be in for NFS Vita and Dead Space 2 PS3 for $9.99. How much space does Need For Speed take up? I only have a 4GB card.[/QUOTE]

$9.99? Where do you see that? Or is there a coupon code?

bread's done
Back