Photo
- - - - -

>IndieFort Countdown Bundle< 27 games, 6 OSTs and an add on for $10 (96% discount)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#31 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

hmm. missed the first bundle. not much hype on these it seems

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#32 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Well shit. The lack of a Caster Steam key is a bummer. Didn't look at this thread before I bought the next bundle unfortunately.

I reached out to the Caster's developer about this issue, GamersGate staff is also informed. Hopefully we'll get this sorted soon enough.

hmm. missed the first bundle. not much hype on these it seems

The ability to buy previous week's bundles is in the works alongside many other changes to the bundle page, hopefully it'll turn out soon enough.

Edited by echoMateria, 07 December 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#33 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

I reached out to the Caster's developer about this issue, GamersGate staff is also informed. Hopefully we'll get this sorted soon enough.

Oh, cool! Thanks for all your support on this, hopefully the bundle will do well for you and get you a good boost on Greenlight!

#34 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Oh, cool! Thanks for all your support on this, hopefully the bundle will do well for you and get you a good boost on Greenlight!

Problem is fixed :)

Related message from Elecorn, the game's designer on Steam forums

Edited by echoMateria, 07 December 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#35 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

By the way echoMateria thanks for putting your game in another bundle (Bundle in a Box) that actually will give out Desura keys. I grabbed it there.

#36 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

By the way echoMateria thanks for putting your game in another bundle (Bundle in a Box) that actually will give out Desura keys. I grabbed it there.

Glad to be of service.

If you bought BiaB, you can vote for the Indie Dev Grant they have from the bottom of the page that you see your keys. Amongst the contenders our next release 99 Spirits can do with all your voting help.

Edited by echoMateria, 07 December 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#37 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

Problem is fixed :)

Related message from Elecorn, the game's designer on Steam forums

Neat! I'll keep taking a look at it on my Gamersgate page and snag it when they add 'em! Thanks!

Edit: Oh, just saw your link above. I'll throw a vote at 99 Spirits for ya too.

#38 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Well I just decided to pick up week 2's offering before it expired. To my surprise, I received a $1 discount on the purchase even though I skipped week one. After coupon, I only paid $2.80 for it.

Not sure if this was a glitch, or if they've changed the way the bundle works.

#39 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Week 3, the Oxygen Bundle is live now:
Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)
Eryi's Action (Greenlight)
Terrorhedron (Greenlight)
Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Vote YES to War of Human Tanks on Steam Greenlight!

#40 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Well I just decided to pick up week 2's offering before it expired. To my surprise, I received a $1 discount on the purchase even though I skipped week one. After coupon, I only paid $2.80 for it.

Not sure if this was a glitch, or if they've changed the way the bundle works.

Pretty sure that's a glitch. Which they should fix. Otherwise they'll be giving out a ton of bundles come week five.

Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)

Just bought it. This decreasing price made it very easy.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#41 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Pretty sure that's a glitch. Which they should fix. Otherwise they'll be giving out a ton of bundles come week five.

Just bought it. This decreasing price made it very easy.

Did you get the discount too? Because I'm now seeing this week's bundle @ $2.00. It's as if I had bought two weeks instead of just one. I didn't have too much interest in this week's bundle, but I'm starting to consider it at the current price.

Oh and I don't think they mind giving away a boatload of bundles in week 5. In fact, I think that's kind of the idea. After all, they're all greenlight games in that bundle.

Obviously they're not just gonna give that bundle away to any old slob. You gotta contribute at least a little bit to the earlier bundles. But I don't think that they'll mind the prospect of a few more potential votes on Greelight. The only question is, is this a deliberate "glitch" to spur sales or not? As I said above, I'm now considering this week's bundle because of the glitch.

EDIT: I just realized that only 3 of the 4 games from week 5 are greenlight games. Zombie Shooter is already on steam.

Edited by The End, 07 December 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#42 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Did you get the discount too? Because I'm now seeing this week's bundle @ $2.00. It's as if I had bought two weeks instead of just one. I didn't have too much interest in this week's bundle, but I'm starting to consider it at the current price.

Oh and I don't think they mind giving away a boatload of bundles week 5. In fact, I think that's kind of the idea. After all, they're all greenlight games in that bundle.

Obviously they're not just gonna give the games away to any old slob. You gotta contribute at least a little bit to the earlier bundles. But I don't think that they'll mind the prospect of a few more potential votes on Greelight.

I've been buying the bundles since day one so I can't verify if it's working for others, but I assume so. I guess it's sour grapes, but it would suck if someone could just come along Week 5 and get a bundle for free without buying every week like it's supposed to work.

Edit: Also just noticed some bonus unlocks based on sales :)

Looks like we've unlocked two levels and will likely reach all unlocks.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#43 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

So I decide to go ahead and buy this week's bundle since the discount was still applying.

After buying, I was curious to see if it was possible to buy another copy of the bundle at the discount price. I was able to add a second copy of the bundle to my shopping cart, but this message was at the top of the page.

You have reached the maximum number you can buy of this product. Please contact the GamersGate support if you want to buy larger quantities.

You can not purchase more than 2 copies of this product.

The two lines appear to be contradictory. I'm not sure, but my interpretation is that I could buy another copy of this bundle if I wanted to, but that would be it. There's only one way to find out for sure, but I was barely willing to buy this week's bundle. I don't want a second copy of it. I'll wait until next week to try buying a second copy. Week 4 is the strongest week IMO.

#44 ocean almighty

ocean almighty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Alien Hallway (STEAM)
Bridge It (Greenlight)

I bought Terrorhedron two days before they announced this bundle. Not too big a deal though, since it was only $2 (from Gamefly).

#45 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Meh, is there any indication that Bridge It might be close to getting into Greenlight?

I suspect Eryi's might because of the random giveaway codes if you vote for them shenanigans they pulled.

Speaking of which, did those codes ever drop yet?

#46 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

Meh, is there any indication that Bridge It might be close to getting into Greenlight?

I suspect Eryi's might because of the random giveaway codes if you vote for them shenanigans they pulled.

I'll ask the developers of Bridge It and Eryi's Action about this.
Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Vote YES to War of Human Tanks on Steam Greenlight!

#47 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Do you mean for Caster? Yes, I got mine; it took a few days.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#48 mwgiii

mwgiii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I may have to pick this up today.

#49 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Is there a possibility that we'll be able to buy bundles that we missed?

#50 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Is there a possibility that we'll be able to buy bundles that we missed?

Yes, there is a plan to allow you to buy the bundles you missed at the last week. I'll post the details when they are worked out.

#51 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

How do the bonuses work for this bundle? Are they automatically added to your account? If so, when?

#52 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

How do the bonuses work for this bundle? Are they automatically added to your account? If so, when?

You get all unlocked bonuses added to your account at the 27th if you buy at least one bundle.

#53 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

You get all unlocked bonuses added to your account at the 27th if you buy at least one bundle.

has the option to buy old bundles cropped up yet?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D

#54 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

has the option to buy old bundles cropped up yet?

Three posts above yours:

Yes, there is a plan to allow you to buy the bundles you missed at the last week. I'll post the details when they are worked out.

So you have to wait until the last week.

Thanks echoMateria for your quick responses!

#55 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Three posts above yours:

So you have to wait until the last week.

Thanks echoMateria for your quick responses!

my bad. hope we get the discounts still. though judging by the looks of the thread, it won't be very well-received if that happens

#56 starman9000

starman9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Are any of the unlocks steam?
"Just give me the cheapass games mmmmkay!!"

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=51530

#57 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

Are any of the unlocks steam?

All games in these five bundles, including the ones on the unlocks should also give Steam keys for those that already have copies on sale at Steam. If the keys don't appear at the right time, drop a message here, I'll bug the GG staff about it.

Week 4, the Ignition bundle is up at Indiefort Countdown Bundle, including:

Achron(STEAM)
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription(STEAM)
Orczz(Greenlight)
Syder Arcade(Greenlight)

#58 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Just a heads up, Achron and Alien Shooter 2 Conscription aren't giving Steam keys. Alien Shooter 2 isn't listing any keys at all, and Achron spits out a key that Steam says is invalid.

#59 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Just a heads up, Achron and Alien Shooter 2 Conscription aren't giving Steam keys. Alien Shooter 2 isn't listing any keys at all, and Achron spits out a key that Steam says is invalid.

Seconded, no steam keys. Very disappointed ATM. Hopefully its an oversight and ill still get one.

#60 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Thanks for the head's up about the steam keys guys. I have no doubt that it will get straitened out. But I'm gonna hold off on buying until it does.