CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
target.jpg

:3ds: Select $39.99 titles B1G1 50% off: Epic Mickey, NSMB2, Style Savvy & more
:ds: Select $24.99 titles B1G1 50% off: Wreck-it Ralph, Lalaloopsi & more

:360::ps3: NCCA 13, NBA 2K13, Sleeping Dogs, Family Guy, more - $49.99 ea

Various titles - $18
:wii: Brave, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Colors :360: GTA IV :ds: Plants vs. Zombies :pc: Red Dead Redemption & more

[quote name='LouieT']Also in ad:
:3ds: Online-only: Bundle of 3DS and Paper Mario: Sticker Star $185

List of games on sale in ad:
:3ds: Angry Birds $19.99
:360: Wipeout 3 $39.99
WiiU Scribblenauts Unlimited $39.99
WiiU Epic Mickey 2 $49.99
WiiU Batman Arkham City Armored Edition $49.99
WiiU Madden 13 $49.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K13 $49.99
:360::ps3: NCAA Football 13 $49.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $49.99
:360::ps3: NASCAR the game: Inside Line $49.99
:360::ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $49.99
:pc: Diablo 3 $49.99[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
any more info? especially since it is supposed to start today. I was hoping for some 3ds sales, if paper mario is involved I will get that and epic mickey

The 3DS sale works out to $30 each for the games, which is the price offered for most of the same titles and many other places without the multiple item requirement.

yes I know that, I already missed epic mickey at $30 but I have not seen paper mario any cheaper than msrp and $10 off is better than nothing

Also in ad:
:3ds: Online-only: Bundle of 3DS and Paper Mario: Sticker Star $185

:360::ps3: NCCA 13, NBA 2K13, Sleeping Dogs, Family Guy, more - $49.99 ea
List of games on sale in ad:
:3ds: Angry Birds $19.99
:360: Wipeout 3 $39.99
WiiU Scribblenauts Unlimited $39.99
WiiU Epic Mickey 2 $49.99
WiiU Batman Arkham City Armored Edition $49.99
WiiU Madden 13 $49.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K13 $49.99
:360::ps3: NCAA Football 13 $49.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $49.99
:360::ps3: NASCAR the game: Inside Line $49.99
:360::ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $49.99
:pc: Diablo 3 $49.99

[quote name='360...']yes I know that, I already missed epic mickey at $30 but I have not seen paper mario any cheaper than msrp and $10 off is better than nothing[/QUOTE]

What he said. I need 2 copies of NSMB2 for Christmas so might have to bite, unless anybody is expecting a better offer than this in the next 2 weeks.

You can see the ones that qualify online and I can't find anything to combine with NSMB2. I'll pass but thanks for heads up.

The two lego harry potter games appear to be on sale for $9.99. I believe it was on sale for 360 /ps3 and wii but I wasn't really paying attention to what systems they were available for since I already own them.

As far as I know thats about as good as its going to get, so I went ahead and grabbed a copy.
[quote name='rjejr']What he said. I need 2 copies of NSMB2 for Christmas so might have to bite, unless anybody is expecting a better offer than this in the next 2 weeks.
coo2.gif
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']Anyone know if Paper Mario: Sticker Star is included in the B1G1 50% of sale?[/QUOTE]

It's included in the Toysrus deal if you're getting that then you can get any other 3ds game for 50% off unless you got a gc or using the red card at Target.

This 3DS deal stinks. I went to the store and be advised almost all the games that are part of the deal are either (1) cheaper elsewhere or (2) utter crap. The only games that it even made sense to use this on are epic mickey, NSMB2 or mario tennis. I only wanted mario bros so that doesn't help. Would have liked paper sticker but as others noted, it is not part of the deal.

Had Toys 'R' Us pricematch Target's $39.99 for Scribblenauts and then used the Groupon deal to get it for $21.xx out the door. Awesome deal!

Guy had to do a price adjustment, rather than a match, in order to get the $20 Groupon to work with the $20 match.

Edit: My bad, this probably should have gone in the TRU thread.

[quote name='theking20']Great deal on Scibblenauts Wii u, it's a fun game.

Lol at me paying full price :/

Oh well[/QUOTE]

Heh - well, you are making me feel better for shelling out $37.99 for it (at Target with RedCard discount). I really needed another Wii U game to go along with NSMB and Nintendo Land and I think this will be a blast to play with my older kids and my two little ones (5 and almost 3). I fugure the two little ones can name things for us to type in and then watch the results on the big screen - way better than huddling over a DS. I'm assuming this has a "screw around" mode (where you can just drop stuff in and see what happens) like the first game did, right? It has been a long time since I played. I never did play the first one much, actually, though I always wanted to spend more time on it.

But I rarely spend $38 for a game let alone full price. I figured getting a third party game for the new Nintendo system near launch was a good thing to do though - not that I'll make a habit of it ;).

[quote name='crax']This 3DS deal stinks. I went to the store and be advised almost all the games that are part of the deal are either (1) cheaper elsewhere or (2) utter crap. The only games that it even made sense to use this on are epic mickey, NSMB2 or mario tennis. I only wanted mario bros so that doesn't help. Would have liked paper sticker but as others noted, it is not part of the deal.[/QUOTE]

So, the deal stinks except for all the games it doesn't stink? I think that can be said for almost every deal ever. Though in your defense I sent my mom to TRU to pick up Sticker Star and Tennis.

I'm going to pick up 2 copies of NSMB2 (1 for each kid for the 12 hour car ride) Red card in hand. Nintendo has also released a FREE DLC NSMB2 pack in Japan and the EU so hopefully the US gets it as well.

Price matched Scribblenauts at BBY today. I've never played Scribblenauts before...I'm going to have to do some research before I decide to open it...

I heard it's still possible to price match Scribblenauts with this ad at Walmart.

Anybody know for certain? and if so anybody know where to find a print of the old ad online?

Edit: found it went there totally worked

bread's done
Back