$15 Forza Horizon + more In stock Walmart.com

Xenokai

CAGiversary!
I got alot of these in store last night but looks like they have there $15 games in stock online..... Heres some....

Forza Horizon - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Forza-Horizon-Xbox-360/20975792

GTA4 Complete - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...0542315891210&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Spec Ops the Line (premium edition)- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spec-Ops-The-Line-Premium-Edition-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/13934843

My version of spec ops was the normal edition the online one is the premium version. Played the game abit its really fun and a overlooked game.

Walmart.com IS Black Friday for gaming! Lmao. I did a GOW Saga store pick up order a little while ago. Hope it goes through!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Walmart.com IS Black Friday for gaming! Lmao. I did a GOW Saga store pick up order a little while ago. Hope it goes through![/QUOTE]

Really want to get god of war..but it is not in store now.

[quote name='Xenokai']My version of spec ops was the normal edition the online one is the premium version. Played the game abit its really fun and a overlooked game.[/QUOTE]

Generic first person shooter is a fun and over-looked game.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Generic first person shooter is a fun and over-looked game.[/QUOTE]

It's actually third-person and the storytelling is definitely not the genre norm.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Generic first person shooter is a fun and over-looked game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Killbomb']It's actually third-person and the storytelling is definitely not the genre norm.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is not a simple clone. There is some choice and the story telling is way above par for a military shooter.

Whoa..wait...so Spec Ops is actually GOOD?
I just wrote it off cause I thought it'll be another Battkefiekd,Call of Duty,Killzone ripoff like every other shooter these days.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Amazon price match now that the deals are online as well?[/QUOTE]
They're at least price-matching Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Ratchet & Clank Collection, I just got them from Amazon for the Walmart prices.

See this reply shows how overlooked it is, its a thrid person shooter not first person. Also just because it isnt a clone of COD like every other war shooter doesnt make it generic. If you have played COD4 then youve played all its 7 sequels they never change. This game is a nice fresh take. I actually like it more then future soldier.

I just got tekken 2, transformers fall of cybertron, need for speed most wanted for $25 each with free shipping to my house.
this is great!! I didnt have to go to wallyworld at all. Im so happy

Borderlands 2 was in stock too....I officially bought waaaay too many games today. Might have to stop visiting CAG for a few months so I can finish a few of them before buying more

[quote name='TheCro']Borderlands 2 was in stock too....I officially bought waaaay too many games today. Might have to stop visiting CAG for a few months so I can finish a few of them before buying more[/QUOTE]

This. And i still want to pick up a few more but the old lady gave me the shittiest look at the slightest mention of it. Damn these deals!

[quote name='Vap']Whoa..wait...so Spec Ops is actually GOOD?[/QUOTE]
Now, right up front I have a bias due to my proclivity for loving a lot of the "underdog" games of the world, but I think Spec Ops was the second-best game I played this year after Dragon's Dogma (another flawed gem).

It's criminally short (5-6 hours) and the MP is absolute trash, but brother, those are some of the best hours you will spend doing anything this year.

Spec opts is a very polished game to be just overlooked, the gameplay is very solid, and the main actor voiced by nolan north! (thats nathan drake from uncharted series) is very good. Im 4-5 chapters in and its already felt worth the price. I admit i prob would of overlooked it as well if i wasnt a fan of gametrailers reviews.

bread's done
Back