Microsoft Store $10 and $15 sale: Ends today, just a few games left in stock

• Please log in to reply
3089 replies to this topic

#1051 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

I was able to score Asura's Wrath, Dragon's Dogma & Fifa Street.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#1052 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

I picked up a few easy achievement games to trade in after I'm done: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked, Battleship, and Transformers.
Posted Image

#1053 rnocerino

rnocerino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Marvel Kinect game for $9.99 but out of stock...didn't that come out like 2 weeks ago? I managed to pickup Fable The Journey, Dance Central 3, Kinect Star Wars, and Steel Batallion for $50 bucks plus tax. Anyone get a email saying their order shipped out? Just wondering...

#1054 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

I heard Silent Hill for Xbox was really bad. So bad to the point that Konami issued free games or something as replacement since they couldn't patch the Xbox version.

#1055 Mean Bob

Mean Bob

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Just got back from the Microsoft store. Managed to snag the last Diablo III copy for $9.99. Apparently the employees didn't even know about the online price (which was sold out) and had to honor it.
One employee was really bummed I bought the last copy and wished he had known about the $9.99 deal.

#1056 Diatribal Deity

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I chatted with one of the online service reps and he said he was unsure of restocks as they had been going in and out of stock for the past three days repeatedly. He also was upset he had missed out on them.

Anyway, thanks OP for the heads up as I grabbed a good 7-8 of various titles late last night and earlier this morning.

#1057 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Was Tekken Tag Tournament really $10? When I type the name in the search bar it says the game is currently unavailable but doesn't show a price. At that price that would have been a steal

#1058 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

I think its silly people say well it sold out so its a success.At $10 they would sell out at any time of day.I am sure all the people who responded to my post were up late and got in on the sale.My main point was it would have been nice if the people who go to bed by 12am would have had a chance at the sale.

How sure are you? I set my alarm for 4:45 AM to get up and enter the old navy Wii u instant win game when most people were sleeping. I lost but I got a dozen games for this sale.

#1059 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Got Sniper elite for $11. Glad I didn't bought it from Amazon.

#1060 crupp

crupp

Backlog Enhancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Just got back from the Microsoft store. Managed to snag the last Diablo III copy for $9.99. Apparently the employees didn't even know about the online price (which was sold out) and had to honor it.
One employee was really bummed I bought the last copy and wished he had known about the $9.99 deal.

:) Hi there... I saw you there I believe...

Just for some info.... Our MS store sent back a ton of their games about a month ago. 95% of the games on this $10 list were nowhere to be found....
Posted Image

#1061 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

God damn it what a deal. Fuck me, would have loved Lollipop Chainsaw, SR3, and Dragon's Dogma. Consolation prizes were London Olympics and Armored Core V at least...

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: Fable Anniversary Review

#1062 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Naruto, and Tekken are out of stock. ? everything is out of stock omg!

#1063 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

How sure are you? I set my alarm for 4:45 AM to get up and enter the old navy Wii u instant win game when most people were sleeping. I lost but I got a dozen games for this sale.

I don't get what your saying? If you got games in the sale what is your point?

#1064 exopuppy

exopuppy

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

I think its silly people say well it sold out so its a success.At $10 they would sell out at any time of day.I am sure all the people who responded to my post were up late and got in on the sale.My main point was it would have been nice if the people who go to bed by 12am would have had a chance at the sale.

But on the other side of the coin, the people who stay up late are glad to be rewarded. We're always getting shit from the early risers about worms and whatnot. This morning it looks like they're eating crow.

Ok did I mix enough metaphors there? I got more...

#1065 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Naruto, and Tekken are out of stock. ?

Yes Naruto went OOS in my cart at about 6am eastern midway through buying...

#1066 Dreamcastguy

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Well I got Street Fighter X Tekken and Silent Hill Downpour at least!

I feel bad for missing Dragon's Dogma and a ton of other games but I guess it can't be helped.

#1067 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

But on the other side of the coin, the people who stay up late are glad to be rewarded. We're always getting shit from the early risers about worms and whatnot. This morning it looks like they're eating crow.

Ok did I mix enough metaphors there? I got more...

I know it greats if your up late.I think the sale was great for the gamers on this site.

#1068 sram

sram

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

So who ate all the pies? :) I see all 9 games available and about 1 hour later it's all gone. Tell me if Rocksmith is back on stock because it would be my Best Buy of BF. Rocksmith is way more attractive to any Rock Band games.
Not to mention I bought Skyrim at $25 two days ago! shit happens.

I could easily buy 10 disc and resell them with 200% margin in Vietnam marketplace.
But not lucky enough, at the moment only confirmed 2* Fifa 12. $10 worth only an online passcode alone.

Here's to one just come cross asking what's left?
Available:
Buy Just Dance 3 Xbox 360 Game for Kinect, party video game - Microsoft Store Online

Buy Ninja Gaiden 3 for Xbox 360, action adventure video game - Microsoft Store Online
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store Online
Final Fantasy XIII-2 for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Binary Domain for Xbox 360, shooter video game, action adventure, intense battle for humanity - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Silent Hill: Downpour for Xbox 360, 3D horror video game - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Sniper Elite V2 for Xbox 360 - WWII shooter video game - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Street Fighter X Tekken for Xbox 360, fighting video game, two biggest fighting game franchises - Microsoft Store Online

#1069 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Still not sure how else any store would define a success other than sales. BBY opened at midnight for BF and I am sure they were not worried about people's bedtime as long as people bought stuff.
Posted Image

#1070 rnocerino

rnocerino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Anyone who ordered atleast once or multiple orders get a tracking number yet? All I see in my account is "In Process".

#1071 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

So who ate all the pies? :) I see all 9 games available and about 1 hour later it's all gone. Tell me if Rocksmith is back on stock because it would be my Best Buy of BF. Rocksmith is way more attractive to any Rock Band games.
Not to mention I bought Skyrim at $25 two days ago! shit happens.

I could easily buy 10 disc and resell them with 200% margin in Vietnam marketplace.
But not lucky enough, at the moment only confirmed 2* Fifa 12. $10 worth only an online passcode alone.

Here's to one just come cross asking what's left?
Available:
Buy Just Dance 3 Xbox 360 Game for Kinect, party video game - Microsoft Store Online

Buy Ninja Gaiden 3 for Xbox 360, action adventure video game - Microsoft Store Online
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store Online
Final Fantasy XIII-2 for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Binary Domain for Xbox 360, shooter video game, action adventure, intense battle for humanity - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Silent Hill: Downpour for Xbox 360, 3D horror video game - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Sniper Elite V2 for Xbox 360 - WWII shooter video game - Microsoft Store Online
Buy Street Fighter X Tekken for Xbox 360, fighting video game, two biggest fighting game franchises - Microsoft Store Online

Do you think they will re-stock some games later? I hope so. So many good deals.

#1072 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Binary Domain is still in stock? That's one of the best games on the sale!!!

#1073 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Anyone have check out problem with Forza H?
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#1074 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Do you think they will re-stock some games later? I hope so. So many good deals.

They've been periodically re-stocking stuff since early Thursday, so I could see it happening.

#1075 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

So has anyone tried B&M yet? My store is rather far away and I want to hear a success story before I go out.

i got denied by the games department guy for price matching(my mistake asking just him) , left the store, sat on the bench outside the store called and spoke to a supervisor and she said they did price match.
went back in and avoided that guy and had to show the price but got skyrim and mw3 for $20 :D

shame tekken came off the site , they had a ton of copies

#1076 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

My face is on the floor just waking up and finding I missed out on Asura's Wraith and Dragons Dogma. Like the only two games I HAVEN'T got this year I'd want. Not to mention a chance to burn this last $10 MS store card.
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#1077 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Decent buys at $10 & still available

Game of Thrones
Inversion
Sniper Elite V2
Armored Core V
Cars 2
EA Fight Night Champion
Ninja Gaiden 3
London 2012

#1078 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'm glad I was finally able to get the watcher 2 for $10. All you guys who bragged about getting the best buy deal this summer when it was sold out for most of us...well I got it and much more. How many of you guys are the same people that bragged about that and are now bitter about this? Lol

#1079 foxhunt99

foxhunt99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Microsoftstore earns the crown for this black friday. Too bad I missed a lot of those.

#1080 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Anyone have check out problem with Forza H?

pfft! That game is so expensive at $14.99...don't you know it's $9.99 or bust at the MS store now ;)