Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Deals Return: $25 Dishonored, Skyrim, BF3 Premium - GT5 XL $10 and More!

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#61 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

So I guess even if I don't want the DLC, I would need to redeem it for the online pass. I was just thinking how weird it is that even though the game has been out for more than a year, they still have 2 more DLC packs planned.

I have a couple of friends who basically still only play BF3. The player base is still there to warrant more DLC.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 Trudy

Trudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Madden NFL 2013 for $15 would be just enough for me to be in for one. Really hope that deal is resurrected.
Posted Image

#63 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Madden 13 is back to $35 on 360 but still $25 for PS3. Guess our hopes of having it drop back to $15 are dead.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#64 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

FIFA 13 is also $25 for the 360.

#65 Lgndryhr

Lgndryhr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Just got Sly Cooper and I'm not sure why. I have a huge backlog, but for $10, why not?

I did the same. I've ordered so many games from amazon due to these sales and all i've done is increase my backlog. #-o

#66 blackjaw

blackjaw

probably surfing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Thanks for posting, I missed these earlier...got TTT2 and Borderlands 2 for $25 each.

#67 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

It's shocking to me that people are still interested in Madden 13 even though they removed franchise mode. Unbelievable that they removed that feature.

Anyway, I wish Amazon (or anyone, really) would have a sale on Silent Hill HD Collection.

#68 zymase

zymase

The CAG Abides

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

The sly collection is also ten dollars again. Just got it since I missed out on the lightning deal.

Same - glad to see it come around again

#69 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

It's shocking to me that people are still interested in Madden 13 even though they removed franchise mode. Unbelievable that they removed that feature.

Anyway, I wish Amazon (or anyone, really) would have a sale on Silent Hill HD Collection.

Ah that's right, knew there was a reason I was avoiding Madden despite it's steep sale price. Franchise was the only reason I'd play Madden at all instead of only playing the NFL 2k series.
Posted Image

#70 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Amazon refused to match the $25 Borderlands 2 when I paid $35 for it yesterday. Pretty terrible customer service this time. I even threatened to spend the rest of my Christmas dollars elsewhere lol.

#71 Pericynthion

Pericynthion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

Ugh. I spent way too much this weekend already so was glad to see BF3 premium pass me by - like so much leftover turkey.
I think it coming back is a sign so had to take one last bite. Thanks again OP!!

#72 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

Amazon refused to match the $25 Borderlands 2 when I paid $35 for it yesterday. Pretty terrible customer service this time. I even threatened to spend the rest of my Christmas dollars elsewhere lol.

I'd try again. It seems to be a luck of the draw whether you get respectable CS help.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#73 MageSerge

MageSerge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Thanks OP, snagged Sly and Ratchet collections, and Red Dead GOTY.

#74 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Really Amazon, after I brought half my stuff from Amazon, the other from BestBuy, and the other from Walmart. I could have got everything from Amazon without any worry or paying taxes.

Oh well, Amazon was definitely the best place to shop this year next to BestBuy. Walmart was great too but mostly due to the prices opening early and I was able to get my games 2 hours early and didn't have to brave the lines.

#75 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Really Amazon, after I brought half my stuff from Amazon, the other from BestBuy, and the other from Walmart. I could have got everything from Amazon without any worry or paying taxes.

Oh well, Amazon was definitely the best place to shop this year next to BestBuy. Walmart was great too but mostly due to the prices opening early and I was able to get my games 2 hours early and didn't have to brave the lines.

The walmart thing was YMMV this year right?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#76 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Picked up Gran Turismo. Aw yeah

#77 mestrocker

mestrocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

Wow thanks for this post snagged tekken tag 2 for 25$

#78 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

GT5 XL for $10 including free shipping: awesome, thanks....

i wonder why not all of them are FSSS? anyone know why just GT5 was FSSS?

#79 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

no fall of cybertron ahhhh :(

#80 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

The walmart thing was YMMV this year right?

Yes. I was turned down at the first Walmart I went to but the other and got the games no problem.

Technically it wasn't YMMV as all the stores registers had the priced reduced earlier in the day, it was up to the electronics department to let you buy it even though it is illegal for them to refuse to let you purchase it. I wasn't salty though as others had been waiting to get the games they wanted.

#81 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

Dishonored tempts me...but the backlog....argh decisions decisions!

#82 colwin

colwin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Nice, now I get Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition, and get everything I want! Thanks OP and Amazon!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. I had my eye on Gran Turismo and the Ratchet and Clank Collection but had no chance on the Lightning Deals. I just picked them up stress-free.

#84 ggamdori

ggamdori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

TTT2 PS3 is back $25. Just grabbed one.

#85 willywonka159

willywonka159

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

Dishonored (and Sleeping Dogs) are $25 on BestBuy.com right now, go go go.

#86 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

WTF! i ordered Ratchet for $20 the other day after missing the lightning deal, now its $15 again? Any way/chance i can get amazon to credit me $5 back?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#87 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

WTF! i ordered Ratchet for $20 the other day after missing the lightning deal, now its $15 again? Any way/chance i can get amazon to credit me $5 back?

Cancel and reorder, otherwise try complaing to CSR

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#88 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Uncharted 3 is 15$ at Amazon now. link

#89 dracula

dracula

i'll buy that for a dolla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Just got Sly Cooper and I'm not sure why. I have a huge backlog, but for $10, why not?

yeah i am about to bite on sly and ratchet and clank collections and i really am not going to be playing them any time soon.

i have no idea why.

blah, up until this week, amazon has never charged me tax, now they are(i am in california). i don't really have a problem paying my taxes, but i just resist change.
"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#90 sota2000

sota2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Xcom is $25

Just bought it.....
SOTA