Constantly having to Log In

macgruuber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I don't know if this happens to everyone but when I open multiple threads or forums in different tabs and switch activity from one to another I am usually asked to Log In even though I have already done so... Also is happens when I have left the page to sit there for a while. Is this usual? If so can a change be made? Thanks

[quote name='macgruuber']I don't know if this happens to everyone but when I open multiple threads or forums in different tabs and switch activity from one to another I am usually asked to Log In even though I have already done so... Also is happens when I have left the page to sit there for a while. Is this usual? If so can a change be made? Thanks[/QUOTE]
Look at it this way, it gives you a chance to say "MACGRUUBER!" every time you sign in.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Look at it this way, it gives you a chance to say "MACGRUUBER!" every time you sign in.[/QUOTE]
Lol the name was a hybrid of the SNL skit and a Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle joke.
[quote name='Hybrid5006']White people problems...[/QUOTE]
Far from being white, I am probably as dark as one can be without being black lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLb-mBDFWhk

[quote name='rpg']just put a check on the box called
Remember Me?[/QUOTE]
Will do and hoping this is the answer. Thanks!

We made a deal with the devil to keep the servers up during black friday, and a tiny number of people have to pay the price by suffering random login jankiness. You, macgruuber, are one of those people. I don't know why. (Or if it really is you forgetting to check the "remember me" box, you know - click that.)

In a day or two we'll switch back to our peacetime server configuration and it'll all work normally again.

bread's done
Back