inFamous bundle question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Does the newest bundle come with the inFamous game disk and case, or is it already on the hard drive? I ask because I want to get the inFamous Collection, but now I'm thinking about waiting for these to flood Gamestop and get a good deal on a nice used copy.

#2 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

they are discs, but don't come in a clear case, come in a cardboard insert...unpleasant surprise for sure.

Posted Image

#3 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Infamous 2 and Uncharted 2 include a code for the game of the year edition extras as well.

#4 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

thanks

#5 Thatdude8

Thatdude8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

This bundle does come with ps+ right? I'm looking through my box and I'm unable to find the voucher.

#6 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

This bundle does come with ps+ right? I'm looking through my box and I'm unable to find the voucher.

Mine came with one. I can't remember if it was in the with the system papers or with the games.

#7 Thatdude8

Thatdude8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Thank you. I found it in the uncharted 2 insert.

#8 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Are you talking about the BF "super slim" bundle PS3s? Do any of you have that high pitched noise problem that's in that other thread? I'm trying to decide if I should open mine or just return it. If everybody's got the same issue, then I will return it.

#9 SharrdOfglass

SharrdOfglass

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I haven't had any noise issues with mine. I got it in the mail Wednesday night and I've put a minimum of 5 hours on it each nice thus far. Beat Uncharted already, probably gonna start on Folklore or Uncharted 2 tonight. Very happy with the purchase.

#10 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Glad to hear at least some don't have the noise problem. I guess if ours has it an exchange should fix it. Hopefully it's just not there. Thanks.