inFamous bundle question

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
Does the newest bundle come with the inFamous game disk and case, or is it already on the hard drive? I ask because I want to get the inFamous Collection, but now I'm thinking about waiting for these to flood Gamestop and get a good deal on a nice used copy.

they are discs, but don't come in a clear case, come in a cardboard insert...unpleasant surprise for sure.

2012-11-24_09-15-33_534.jpg

[quote name='Thatdude8']This bundle does come with ps+ right? I'm looking through my box and I'm unable to find the voucher.[/QUOTE]

Mine came with one. I can't remember if it was in the with the system papers or with the games.

Are you talking about the BF "super slim" bundle PS3s? Do any of you have that high pitched noise problem that's in that other thread? I'm trying to decide if I should open mine or just return it. If everybody's got the same issue, then I will return it.

I haven't had any noise issues with mine. I got it in the mail Wednesday night and I've put a minimum of 5 hours on it each nice thus far. Beat Uncharted already, probably gonna start on Folklore or Uncharted 2 tonight. Very happy with the purchase.

Glad to hear at least some don't have the noise problem. I guess if ours has it an exchange should fix it. Hopefully it's just not there. Thanks.

bread's done
Back