• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Link

Shipping not available at the moment. Must order online and choose in store pickup

#2 duderanch

duderanch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Just ordered one, but I have a feeling that they will try to give me the game-only version.

#3 blackwaltz34

blackwaltz34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

[URL="%5B/URL]

Shipping not available at the moment. Must order online and choose in store pickup

thanks

ive been thinking about picking up one more ever since i got my wii u. i was about to buy fling smash for 22 at toysrus but ill go with this one now

#4 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Link

thanks, got one
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#5 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

I'd buy two if I knew this would come with the controller.

Would be nice for my Wii U that im picking up next month.

#6 io

io

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Thanks - always wanted to try this game out but this is like the first time I've ever seen it under $50. Great price just for the remote too.

And yeah, I forgot this game has a non-remote version. I better get the right one as well! The order just says "Wii Play: Motion (Wii)" so it isn't clear one way or the other. But when I go to my order and click on the product it shows the version with the remote.

#7 aaandthedoggies

aaandthedoggies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Thanks, tried to get the deal at toys r us in store, but was OOS.

#8 SlightlyOffTrack

SlightlyOffTrack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

Unavailable at all nearby Wal-Marts. I had to check local stores on my tablet because for some reason the javascript doesn't work on my desktop browsers, even after disabling Adblock Plus and Ghostery.

#9 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Thanks - always wanted to try this game out but this is like the first time I've ever seen it under $50. Great price just for the remote too.

And yeah, I forgot this game has a non-remote version. I better get the right one as well! The order just says "Wii Play: Motion (Wii)" so it isn't clear one way or the other. But when I go to my order and click on the product it shows the version with the remote.

Going by the reviews for this particular item, it appears to include the remote

#10 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

In for one, thanks OP.

#11 io

io

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

Going by the reviews for this particular item, it appears to include the remote

The good thing is that they don't also have a listing for the non-remote one (that I could see, anyway). So maybe they only carry the one with the remote. Otherwise, they could always pull the wrong one no matter what the reviews say ;).

#12 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

The model number checks out as the one with the controller bundled in, so there is a high chance it is it.

Model No.: 90235

#13 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

Is the price good in store also? If so I'll just go buy one in person tomorrow since it is showing three of my local stores have them in stock.

#14 Solid Kilvas

Solid Kilvas

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

In for 2.
Posted Image

#15 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Ordered one for my store. Dang. My wallet is chipping away.

#16 bugsbite

bugsbite

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Just ordered one, but I have a feeling that they will try to give me the game-only version.

It seems legit, but I am printing the webpage with the picture and the price.

#17 WuGgaRoO

WuGgaRoO

Custom Title!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

I just got back from my walmart. I did end up placing 2 of these bad boys on the website but decided not to bother waiting until the AM.

Well, they did have the regular edition (w/out remote). I asked the cashier to give me two of the ones with the remote. The ones with the remote rang up at 49.xx, but he was able to get a manager to do a price adjustment. There was only one left over, but a bunch of non-bundeled versions.

Also the dude kept giving me dirty looks and telling me it was a black friday thing.
Posted ImageSome PS Vita and Wii stuff for trade/sale

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=216495

#18 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

Hmm description makes it seem like its game only. Probably easier to match in store. The toys R us fling smash bundle with groupon seems less risks but thanks anways

#19 geekincognito

geekincognito

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

My Walmat (Tampa) would not price match. She said they are not allowed to match Walmart.com prices. Glad some of you are having luck.

#20 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Not worth the hassle in-store but congrats to those that got it. I traded in my Wii since I got a Wii U, but I'd like to pick up another WiiMote...I do still have the "plus" part of one that I kept, lol.

#21 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Website won't let me do Pick Up Today, despite the stores having them in stock.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#22 bugsbite

bugsbite

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

They cancelled my order and said it was not in stock, put an order in another local store. waiting on reply.

#23 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

thanks got one tc

GREAT FIND
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#24 Dr. Dib

Dr. Dib

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I ordered one on Friday and picked up yesterday. I was surprised they still had any at one of the Walmarts nearby me as this was a Black Friday, well Thursday to be precise, deal. The copy I got was with the Wii Remote, though the box was pretty damaged.

#25 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Managed to order one for pickup, but the shitty website won't let me order a second one from anywhere, even under a different account and browser.

#26 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Awesome, now I don't have to use my wife's pink wiimote on my wiiU! Manhood saved.

#27 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

clicking "check store availability" does nothing, sold out online, dead.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#28 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Still available at stores around me.

#29 CaboWabo

CaboWabo

9-Year CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Took the webpage printout to Walmart. They have 6 behind the glass case but they say they dont price match their own website. They ring up at $49 in store. Talked with the manager directly too, still wouldnt let me buy them at $15. They even looked it up online and saw it was offered at $15 on their site. They told me to order it online and ship to store. I told them I cant the website is gliched and says out of stock and wont let me order even though you have 6 right here! They still wouldnt sell 1 to me.

#30 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

The website glitches out and other stores that have it in stock won't let me choose pickup option at check out. One store worked but my order was cancelled.