Wii Play + Black Motion Plus Controller - $15 at Wal-Mart

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Is there a way to get a cached version of the price? Target matches Walmart.com for the holiday season-

http://pressroom.tar...-holiday-season

Interesting...I tried to PM at Target on BF (for a flash drive), but they claimed they were not PMing at all on BF or the day after.

Anyways, I saved the page as a PDF of it, but if the price is back up online, I don't know if it matters...

https://dl.dropbox.c...iplaymotion.pdf

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#122 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

picked up my 3 copies tonight. Probably should have grabbed another at least but oh well.

#123 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

He got on the phone with someone for about 4 minutes and then came back and rang it through at $15. It's funny, I went to BestBuy just moments before to buy the special edition blu of "The game" which was $17.99 but ringing up at $30. All I did was show them their site and they matched right then and there. Walmart is a big conglomerate who makes their employees work on thanksgiving, whereas bestbuy is struggling, and yet they make a big stink over a $35 pricematch difference.

Your long story was worth reading as "The Game" with Michael Douglas is a great flick. :applause:

#124 guessed

guessed

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

So, I ordered 2 a couple of days ago for pickup at one of the few local Walmarts that showed stock. It got cancelled. Then no area Walmarts were showing stock. I kept checking, and last night, all of a sudden, it was showing in stock at another local Walmart. I ordered 3, knowing they would be cancelled. This morning, to my surprise, I got a pickup notification. Was able to get all 3. When I eventually get a Wii U (Deluxe), it will be nice to have the matching black WM+ (all my others are white with the motion plus dongle from way back).
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#125 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yea, but the price is now $48? Right?
Posted Image

#126 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

I can't fine a deal on this set for under $37 either Amazon or Ebay. Phew!
For those who purchased multiple copies, are you willing to sell??

#127 io

io

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

picked up my 3 copies tonight. Probably should have grabbed another at least but oh well.

I only did an order for 1 and I'm not sure I'm even going to bother picking it up. 50 miles round trip and having to go into a Walmart not sure equals the savings here... I'll have to find an excuse to head to that area in order to justify it ;).