11/25 - 11/26 only, Spend $250+ on bestbuy.com for store pickup and receive $25

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Very similar to the offer during the summer where it was spend $50 get $10 but this promo you have to spend more plus its only 2 days to help promote cyber monday. The good thing about this promo, is that it appears no restrictions, you can buy anything you want as long as it can be picked up in store. The summer promo required that it be video games, music, and movies plus some more minor restrictions within those categories.

Details: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...er/pcmcat288300050007.c?id=pcmcat288300050007

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggg...could have combined this with the $70 back on $200 spent for the AMEX sync. $95 back on $250 would have been sweet. Thanks though.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Uggg...could have combined this with the $70 back on $200 spent for the AMEX sync. $95 back on $250 would have been sweet. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I'm going to do ;)

this is a stupid question, does it mean $250 after tax, or the base price before tax has to be $250

I wonder if Hitman will be available for in-store pick up....hmmmm
Edit, damn the $20 GC isn't available for online orders...doh!

[quote name='YBX87']this is a stupid question, does it mean $250 after tax, or the base price before tax has to be $250[/QUOTE]
It would be the base price before tax.

I'm so mad my Spartan Ops points haven't kicked in yet. Maybe two full days left but still. I think I only got it this past Wednesday.

So is it safe to assume that this will work on any item eligible for in-store pick up?

Also is "now" (i.e. ~ 1:40AM EST 11/25) considered 11/25 or do I have to wait until 12AM PST/3AM EST

$250 is a lot to spend at once, guess I am going to have to put a list together. Too many deals!!!
deals

Please help...What if the item is just barely over $250 and I use an existing $25 RZ coupon would that void the deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this is back for Wednesday, December 5 through Saturday, December 8.

$250 is a lot to spend at once but if you are christmas shopping at Best Buy now would be a good time to do it, especially since you can PM down the line.

Edit: didn't feel like making another thread solely for this

wonder if you can combine offers

i have 3 with a new credit card i got from them

429 18 month interest free
350 get 20 back

so i could spend 429 bucks in gift cards and get 45 back?

350 and get 45 back what i about 12%

then again that is only a 10% discount not really worth buying the cards

[quote name='slidecage']wonder if you can combine offers

i have 3 with a new credit card i got from them

429 18 month interest free
350 get 20 back

so i could spend 429 bucks in gift cards and get 45 back?

350 and get 45 back what i about 12%

then again that is only a 10% discount not really worth buying the cards[/QUOTE]
I don't believe this works on gift cards. (No in-store p/u option for them)
and depends on the spend $350 get $20 promo. Is it one of those credit card promos? If so, I don't see why it wouldn't stack if you bought actual physical items.

bread's done
Back