Fry's: Call of Duty Blops 2 - $10off Sunday

Every time I hear "blop".. even though he says "plop"..

hcgh0.gif

Sweet, was gonna pick this up this weekend aswell, may aswell get it now, I doubt there is going to be more than 10$ of this
deals

[quote name='Scorch']Every time I hear "blop".. even though he says "plop"..
[/QUOTE]

That's because PLOP is the sound Call of Doody:

Call of Doody: PLOPS #2.

It all makes sense once you realize the message that Treyarch is sending you by saying it aloud. They're trying to warn you off subtly, but you can't stop thinking, "Must killstreak..." long enough to realize even they know what they're selling. They don't want to sell it to you. They want the people to be smart enough to just say no. They try their best to get you to notice, but ol' Bobby Kotick laughs and snorts, "Yeah, I'll name it that and we'll see if anyone even cares! HA!" They're literally selling you crap that they named with three separate ways of vaguely implied crapping and you know what? Nobody cares.

Everyone's scarfing them turds up like they're bacon-coated Chick Fil-A-chicken sandwiches with one extra pickle...

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']That's because PLOP is the sound Call of Doody:

Call of Doody: PLOPS #2.

It all makes sense once you realize the message that Treyarch is sending you by saying it aloud. They're trying to warn you off subtly, but you can't stop thinking, "Must killstreak..." long enough to realize even they know what they're selling. They don't want to sell it to you. They want the people to be smart enough to just say no. They try their best to get you to notice, but ol' Bobby Kotick laughs and snorts, "Yeah, I'll name it that and we'll see if anyone even cares! HA!" They're literally selling you crap that they named with three separate ways of vaguely implied crapping and you know what? Nobody cares.

Everyone's scarfing them turds up like they're bacon-coated Chick Fil-A-chicken sandwiches with one extra pickle...[/QUOTE]

Heh...you said doody :p

bread's done
Back