40% Off Criterion Collection titles at Best Buy

Amazon is PM'ing many of these deals btw which would work out better if you don't have to pay tax there and/or have credit

edit: curse you jodou!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Amazon is PM'ing many of these deals btw which would work out better if you don't have to pay tax there and/or have credit

edit: curse you jodou![/QUOTE]

It's too bad I get taxed on Amazon... Oh well, at least no taxes for Newegg orders! :bouncy:

[quote name='ssjmichael']edit: curse you jodou![/QUOTE]
Hehe, slightly OT but they also matched Homeland for $20. Heard great things but I still can't pull the trigger for a blind buy.

[quote name='Jodou']Hehe, slightly OT but they also matched Homeland for $20. Heard great things but I still can't pull the trigger for a blind buy.[/QUOTE]

I watched the series over this past week. I heard the hype and although it was good, I don't think it was nearly good as Breaking Bad was.

May be in on Three Outlaw Samurai, I typically only buy Kurosawa or Mifune Criterion releases, but samurai in general is awesome.

On the note of Homeland. I loved it, still do. I watch a lot of shows, but the second season of Homeland has been the only show (this season) that has been consistently epic (to me). I'm kinda ticked that I didn't wait a few days to buy this (bought it for 24.99 a few days ago, had 5 bucks in amazon credit so it equals out kinda). If you're on the fence, buy it. 20 bucks, you will not be disappointed, if you are, I'll draw you a picture of a cat eating my face. Either way, win win.

I picked up for $17.99 unless noted from amazon:
Traffic
The Red Shoes
Something Wild ($14.99)
Seven Samurai ($20.99)
Being John Malkovich
12 Angry Men
Anatomy of a Murder

They also dropped the preorder price of Following to $20.99 so I got that also.

[quote name='Jodou']Hehe, slightly OT but they also matched Homeland for $20. Heard great things but I still can't pull the trigger for a blind buy.[/QUOTE]
Morena Baccarin is all sorts of naked in it. Does that help?

[quote name='simmias']Morena Baccarin is all sorts of naked in it. Does that help?[/QUOTE]
Lol, not really. Had to google her and she's ok.

The 50% off Barnes and Noble sale is still going on until the 29th, unless they are sold out of something, this deal is ok too.

edit: looks like some stuff is cheaper with BB....not bad.....

[quote name='AshesofWake']The 50% off Barnes and Noble sale is still going on until the 29th, unless they are sold out of something, this deal is ok too.

edit: looks like some stuff is cheaper with BB....not bad.....[/QUOTE]

There's a 30% off coupon out there making them $14, ordered 12 Angry Men last night

[quote name='cleaver']There's a 30% off coupon out there making them $14, ordered 12 Angry Men last night[/QUOTE]

Is that for members only?

The Barnes and Noble coupon would save me 75 cents on Seven Samurai, but I will get double reward points at Best Buy if I buy on Wednesday. I think I'll do my ordering then.

[quote name='joeyatog']Is that for members only?[/QUOTE]

The 30% off coupon is for everyone. There's still time to order online, just use the code: T9P3E3W

[quote name='ssjmichael']The 30% off coupon is for everyone. There's still time to order online, just use the code: T9P3E3W[/QUOTE]

And if I'm not mistaken, this coupon code expires today. So get on it people!

bread's done
Back