Doctor Who 5th & 6th series Blu-rays $20 each at Best Buy

It would seem as if this week's ad is live. Between Dexter and Doctor Who, I have $160 in my cart. fuck me. Hurry, buy them all before I have the chance to! I CAN'T spend anymore money. X_x

Also, FWIW, does anyone think that Amazon will match any of these?

Also, if you're looking for pre-Smith episodes, Walmart has Series 1 (as well as Torchwood Series 1 and 2) on DVD for $20 each. The set is the slimline repackaged set, but, hey, $20 is $20.

Damn, this is the price that I've been waiting for on series 6. They need to stop offering any more new deals now, though, because I'm spending way too much. :lol:

[quote name='arcane93']Damn, this is the price that I've been waiting for on series 6. They need to stop offering any more new deals now, though, because I'm spending way too much. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had to cut myself off after spending about $200 in the last two months I have spent $250 in the last week, $200 of which is DVDs, and I had to stop myself from spending $40 on FNL series and $32 more on more Stargate series. :lol:

I'm glad I don't have blu-ray. lol

I picked Season 6 up today. Had a few RZ certs, so I paid $5 for it. I don't really like the Ponds but there are some good stories in there.

[quote name='E-Z-B']6th series unavailable in the 10 best buys around me. Shipping not available.[/QUOTE]
I would either do a physical check or call, because Best Buy's Store Locator is very unreliable.

Damn best buy you really want to be poor. The DW Stuff is a miracle to get for $20 bucks. Only if they would have shipping available for series 6.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Amazon will price matching if we all tell them best buy have both season 5 & 6 for $19.99 on this week AD! :)[/QUOTE]

Thats what Im hoping for. They have already matched Doctor Who Season 5 from the previous Britain Sale best buy had.

Great..Out of Stock Online. Even though they have not had it for shipping all week. I hope Amazon PM's this cause I dont live near a Best Buy.

[quote name='Tsel']My order has been processing since the first day this went live. I'm assuming it'll be backordered.[/QUOTE]

wait a minute, it was available for shipping at one point? Damn it!

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']wait a minute, it was available for shipping at one point? Damn it![/QUOTE]

Yep, for a little while.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Kinda Suck amazon didn't price match it. I end up used my reward GC picked up season 5/6 for $10.75 after taxes ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah i wish amazon would match it cause bb was a jerk not offering shipping option for most of this week.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder when they release Season 1-4 on blu-ray in the US ??[/QUOTE]

They're not available on Blu-Ray in the UK (due to those seasons being shot in SD), so they won't be coming to the US unless that ever changes.

[quote name='Hibiwa']In case anyone thought they missed out, both S5 and S6 are shelf tagged 19.99 until 12/29.[/QUOTE]

Thats good but I wish they would restock online cause I dont live near a Best Buy.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Thats good but I wish they would restock online cause I dont live near a Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

it's on sale, if you stop by your bestbuy & they don't have it instock you can ask for RAIN CHECK or you stop by your local walmart ( I don't think walmart carry it) or Target for price match ( i saw target have it in stock) :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']it's on sale, if you stop by your bestbuy & they don't have it instock you can ask for RAIN CHECK or you stop by your local walmart ( I don't think walmart carry it) or Target for price match ( i saw target have it in stock) :)[/QUOTE]

Thats all good but i dont live near target or best buy and walmart doesnt carry series 6.

I picked up the 5th series when it was on sale earlier in November. Was browsing the shelves on the clock and saw that the 6th went on sale, as well. Had to grab my copy and run it out to my car before anyone noticed. :whistle2:$

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Thats all good but i dont live near target or best buy and walmart doesnt carry series 6.[/QUOTE]

Have you considered leaving the farm behind for city life? :lol:

Season 6 just shipped for me after being in process for about a week. Season 5 has yet to ship from the same order.

Got the last copy of season 6 at my local store. They had to dig around in the back to find it, so I was worried for a bit. Thanks for posting the deal, Jung!

FYI, Doctor Who Special Collection (Blu-ray) $29.99 at barnes & Nobles if you can combine with 20% or 25% coupon & extra 10% Membership discount knock down $20-ish ;)

Oh I got so lucky on Best Buy.com. The 6th Series Boxset Bluray came back in stock and as soon as I placed my order, it went back to Out of Stock online. I finally got it for $20!!

[quote name='Masterkyo']FYI, Doctor Who Special Collection (Blu-ray) $29.99 at barnes & Nobles if you can combine with 20% or 25% coupon & extra 10% Membership discount knock down $20-ish ;)[/QUOTE]

Got a link for those 20% or 25% off coupons? I haven't seen any since the 30% one the weekend after Thanksgiving.

[quote name='arcane93']Got a link for those 20% or 25% off coupons? I haven't seen any since the 30% one the weekend after Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

THIS.

I've been trying to find a coupon like that after seeing B&N sells the seasons 3 and 4 for the cheapest I've seen for regular DVD. $30 for those seasons would be great.

[quote name='Masterkyo']FYI, Doctor Who Special Collection (Blu-ray) $29.99 at barnes & Nobles if you can combine with 20% or 25% coupon & extra 10% Membership discount knock down $20-ish ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I had a 20% off coupon but it kept telling me "Your order does not qualify for coupon".

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Dr. Who Season 6, Blu-Ray is $23.00 on Amazon today.[/QUOTE]

Season 5 is $23.49 also for those who missed out on it at Best Buy.

[quote name='Masterkyo']FYI, Doctor Who Special Collection (Blu-ray) $29.99 at barnes & Nobles if you can combine with 20% or 25% coupon & extra 10% Membership discount knock down $20-ish ;)[/QUOTE]Thanks for pointing this out--my sister wants the David Tennant and Matt Smith sets for Christmas, and while I was able to take care of the latter bunch thanks to BBY selling S5&6 for $19.99, the former is far more expensive than I anticipated. I think that this collection will be a good start, though (despite it being the end of the David Tennant series :whistle2:#).

I was able to PM the collection at Bestbuy.com, where I had gift card credit, with free expedited shipping.

bread's done
Back