ghost recon future soldier

[quote name='MysterD']What platform(s)?

GR:FS PC version yesterday was $10 on Microsoft Store + FS , before it sold-out.[/QUOTE] Like 10000 ppl have quoted prices from the Microsoft store, but since the sale appears over I really don't see how any other sale can be compared to it. It was clearly a one of a kind thing.

MysterD also likes to continually compare sale prices to when TRU clearanced out their PC stock for $10 apiece despite that being an anomaly. Seems like it shouldn't really count as a "sale" since it will never happen again, probably akin to the MS store thing.

[quote name='marioman']Like 10000 ppl have quoted prices from the Microsoft store, but since the sale appears over I really don't see how any other sale can be compared to it. It was clearly a one of a kind thing.[/QUOTE]

Technically isn't over. Page still shows $10, but unknown if they will restock for Cyber Monday

I'm holding out for MS to restock for $10 tomorrow. I rented the game a while back, and $10 is the price point I'll bite at to finish it.

[quote name='marioman']Like 10000 ppl have quoted prices from the Microsoft store, but since the sale appears over I really don't see how any other sale can be compared to it. It was clearly a one of a kind thing.[/QUOTE]

this is clearly what people say who missed out on the deal, but just to reiterate, it was 10 dollars at microsoft store =P

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Uninformative title. All lower case too. D-[/QUOTE]
I though I was the only person bothered by those minute details on this forum...

[quote name='radioactivez0r']MysterD also likes to continually compare sale prices to when TRU clearanced out their PC stock for $10 apiece despite that being an anomaly. Seems like it shouldn't really count as a "sale" since it will never happen again, probably akin to the MS store thing.[/QUOTE]

One time deal, anomaly, or NOT - it's been cheaper.
Up to the gamer to decide if it's worth the price it's being set at by others.

[quote name='paayter']this is clearly what people say who missed out on the deal, but just to reiterate, it was 10 dollars at microsoft store =P[/QUOTE]

I just got a copy at my local MS Store for $10. If you don't have one close, try PMing. If not, the game will eventually drop to $10 again.

I got it for $10.XX after taxes. Kinda suck i woke up so early. Only 20 minutes searching i picked up 9 games for $10 Each. Kick myself off i have to be at work at 7:30 AM :(

Gamefly has for 14.99 and also the $12 off two used games and it does include online pass when purchased

it was $20 a month or 2 ago is you were a best buy unlocked member.
it was $15 during black friday from walmart or something
it was $10 from MS store

also imo $25 is to much for the game, the online was atrocious, single player only takes a few days to beat.

bread's done
Back