Photo
- - - - -

GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#271 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Thanks to this thread, I landed The Witcher 2 for $14 and change, including tax and shipping.

Yes, I paid for shipping, a little over $3. Of the 20 or so games I've bought since September 1 either for myself or as gifts, that's the only shipping charge I paid. The only way to avoid it was to pay even more money for stuff I didn't want or need. I'll live, I'm sure.

#272 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Thanks to this thread, I landed The Witcher 2 for $14 and change, including tax and shipping.

Yes, I paid for shipping, a little over $3. Of the 20 or so games I've bought since September 1 either for myself or as gifts, that's the only shipping charge I paid. The only way to avoid it was to pay even more money for stuff I didn't want or need. I'll live, I'm sure.

Yet evidently you felt the need to take a full paragraph explaining why you paid for shipping.

#273 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Yet evidently you felt the need to take a full paragraph explaining why you paid for shipping.

And evidently you felt the need to write one sentence criticizing me. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day for that!

#274 RCS0926

RCS0926

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I ordered the Witcher 2 and threw in a used Skyrim and DJ Hero 2 to get free shipping. All 3 games have shipped already. I really wanted Skyrim and have been wanting to try DJ Hero 2 (supposedly much better than original), so it wasn't a big deal for me to shell out for those 2 games.

#275 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hey anyone's order of Dirt showdown and Journey CE not shipped yet?

#276 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Confirmation email late tonight for journey but nothing for dirt

#277 Tarheel76

Tarheel76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

I received shipping confirmation of Dirt Showdown last night. ( UPS.......will be here Monday. )

#278 cmackchase

cmackchase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

I ordered the Witcher 2 and threw in a used Skyrim and DJ Hero 2 to get free shipping. All 3 games have shipped already. I really wanted Skyrim and have been wanting to try DJ Hero 2 (supposedly much better than original), so it wasn't a big deal for me to shell out for those 2 games.

Yeah, DJ Hero 2 is much better than the first one. I bought the second one first and fell in love with it. picked up the first one and within thirty minutes realized it was junk.

#279 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

So yeah for anyone like me who was trying to get an Avermedia game capture, I got an email from Gamestop saying that they are expecting more soon and they could fulfill my order. Little too late though since I'm expecting one from one I got off eBay but I was told on the phone they weren't getting anymore in stock any time soon, so it's a bit confusing but for those that are wondering about getting one from Gamestop it probably be the cheapest if they offer it for the price it was on sale for again. I would of liked a new one vs a used one, will hope it works just the same.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#280 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

I guess buying from Gamestop online is just like buying in store. My "new" Dirt Showdown (PS3) came today and it was opened with a Gamestop $49.99 sticker on the front and the disc was inside a paper sleeve in the case. Luckily it has no scratches and all the paperwork is still inside.

#281 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Games purchased online should be sealed, and I have returned the few gutted copies I have received to my local store.

On a side note, looks like Gamestop.com has restocked copies of Xenoblade Chronicles online (same price as before)

#282 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Anyone get Witcher 2 copies with the extras being Digital?

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#283 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

I guess buying from Gamestop online is just like buying in store. My "new" Dirt Showdown (PS3) came today and it was opened with a Gamestop $49.99 sticker on the front and the disc was inside a paper sleeve in the case. Luckily it has no scratches and all the paperwork is still inside.

That is odd, my Xbox 360 copy of Dirt Showdown came new & sealed. Sorry to hear.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#284 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

thanks cheapyD

i called U for backup in saints row 3rd :-)

#285 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Dirt Showdown arrived brand new & factory sealed today.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#286 Tarheel76

Tarheel76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

UPS just delivered my CyberMonday order of : Dirt Showdown & 2 copies of Witcher 2.
VERY upset, because it's obvious the 2 copies of the Witcher 2 are NOT new, as they have been repackaged in some "make-shift" plastic, & with someone trying to put a clear plastic seal in the spot where the Microsoft Xbox seal normally is on the side of the case where you open it up. I'm on hold now with the 800#, and have already checked the area stores around me, and they all just have "gutted copies", which they are trying to pawn off as NEW. Just like my copies.
I think I'm going to head into one of the stores now with the complete order in hand, and get my money back for the 2 copies of Witcher 2 . Pretty pissed, because they were both going to be gifts, and I'm not going to pass these along to friends as "new", because it's VERY obvious they are not, especially with the condition of the boxes.

VERY PISSED OFF !!

#287 Phased

Phased

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Yeah I don't understand that practice at all! I went in store to pick up SFxTekken the other day and the guy tried to pass it off as new with no plastic on it and some shitty clear sticker holding it closed on the side. I gave him a stare and asked to see a used copy which ended up being in wonderful condition.

#288 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

My copy of Dirt Showdown PS 3 arrived today- Brand NEW, sealed. My copy of Witcher 2 also arrived today and is Enhansed edition with clear plastic wrap alloutside the sleeve and also factory sealed with wrap plastic the game case itself, so I guess it depends of your luck to get guted copy.

#289 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

I got Dirt Showdown X360 New and Sealed.

#290 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

Meh, nothing interests me, however the Dishonored price is not that bad.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#291 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Meh, nothing interests me, however the Dishonored price is not that bad.

Good, because it's not cyber Monday anymore

#292 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Anyone know if the Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach are good? Anyone have a link, think its dead. Also just want to make sure but it does work for PC/Xbox and PS3 right?

#293 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

My orders on hold due to some mismatch with the address. I have called probably 6 times... LOL. Im about to give up.

#294 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Someone please graveyard this or mark it DEAD
Posted Image