Photo
- - - - -

GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#241 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

"Cyber" Monday... to those asking if these'll be in store.

I thought it was "Cyber" Momday...I have to apologize to the neighbors again.

#242 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

I thought it was "Cyber" Momday...I have to apologize to the neighbors again.

Lol dude

#243 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Nooooooo Dirt Showdown is not available for purchase!! I can't add it to my cart! :(
Posted Image

#244 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

So I got my BOGO glitch order today in the mail for two Assassin's Creed 3 (360) but one game came with only disc 2. Lol missing the single player disc on one game. Disappointing. Phone lines as so backed up they won't take my call. I guess I will go to the store and see I they can work it out for me. Worst case scenario I'll just return the full damn order lol.

#245 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

I stopped at my local GS store to pick up a copy of Sleeping Dogs it rang up full price but the CSR was kind enough to drop it down to the on-line Cyber Monday price.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#246 Hodaka

Hodaka

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

I don't know wtf was going on, I changed browsers I put another game in my cart and took it out to get it to work.

My buddy had to do the same thing. He added another game to his cart and proceeded to check out, went back to his cart and removed the game and then the free shipping applied to the exact items that weren't giving him free shipping before. I hate Gamestop's checkout system.

#247 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, still no free shipping here. I'm sure DiRT Showdown will be $10 again. Missed out on Akai Katana (sp) as that is now OOS. Gamestop didn't need my money anyway, apparently.
-Michael

Posted Image

#248 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Yeah, still no free shipping here. I'm sure DiRT Showdown will be $10 again. Gamestop didn't need my money anyway, apparently.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#249 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Journey sold out online, Fuck !!!!!! Gamestop gave me a free shipping code too :(
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#250 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Nooooooo Dirt Showdown is not available for purchase!! I can't add it to my cart! :(

same problem. i don't really need it. maybe i'll just wait for it to be cheap on steam.

#251 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

same problem. i don't really need it. maybe i'll just wait for it to be cheap on steam.

There's a small possibility that Amazon might still match it, so try sending them feedback regarding Gamestops price. It's easy and takes no more than 30 seconds of your time.

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#252 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

My Dirt Showdown and Journey have already shipped, not bad for free shipping :bouncy:

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#253 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

damn i thought batman ac and witcher 2 for 9.xx used from gamefly was a good deal :cry:
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#254 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

I bit on Witcher 2...even at $13.48 thats a great price. Been eyeing it around $20 anyway so I'll take this deal. THANKS OP!

#255 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Soooo I keep trying to add Journey Collectors to my cart, doesnt say its sold out but keeps refusing to add it to my cart so I can checkout=/

#256 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

I bit on Witcher 2...even at $13.48 thats a great price. Been eyeing it around $20 anyway so I'll take this deal. THANKS OP!

You know, I think you're right. If this was on sale for $13.48 with free shipping it would still be an amazing deal. I'm not gonna stuff my cart with crap just to get free shipping.

So it will be my first time doing gamestop online, and I'm sure it's been asked before but... I'm not gonna get a gutted used game as new am I?

#257 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

You know, I think you're right. If this was on sale for $13.48 with free shipping it would still be an amazing deal. I'm not gonna stuff my cart with crap just to get free shipping.

So it will be my first time doing gamestop online, and I'm sure it's been asked before but... I'm not gonna get a gutted used game as new am I?

If you have an online copy shipped to your house, than probably not. If you choose it for store pickup, there's a chance.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#258 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Can't add Witcher 2 to cart think its done

Posted Image Posted Image

#259 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

I used this to price match journey at bestbuy so im good :)
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#260 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Will amazon price match dirt showdown for $10?

#261 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Will amazon price match dirt showdown for $10?

not looking too promising. I posted the feedback on amazon's PS3 version this morning at like 6:30, and i know several other folks on here did the same...a little too late, it seems.

#262 jphillips10

jphillips10

Go Cubs Go!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

A little late to respond but I can confirm you can order this in store for home delivery. Free shipping. They had it on a flyer at the store today. Ended up paying about 10.70 for Witcher 2 :)

#263 idontcare

idontcare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Damn. I just bought Witcher 2 from Gamefly for $15 last week.

#264 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

told me my billing info wasn't correct. nothing has changed since the last time i ordered with them. tried a different address too and it wouldn't let me. tried a new account and it was locked out with the same problem... boo. after finally deciding what to get to equal free shipping.
Posted Image

#265 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Cant wait to play journey. These games in the collection look like digital cocane lol
Currently playing

690739.png

#266 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

It's only 10:30pm PST and the deals are dead???? WOW GAMESTOP FU FU FU. I was about to pull the trigger on the G155 personal Gaming Environment but cyber monday is dead WOW!!!!!!

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#267 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

^ lol

#268 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

^ lol

The worst part is that I even returned my PsVita bundle to put it on a gift card to buy the damn thing FU Gamestop. that's why All my pre-orders are at BB now. I will use it on the Neo Geo X Gold then. Guess it wasnt meant to be. The 19" is on my tunnel vision now http://gaemspge.com/...nments/vanguard

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#269 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

If a used game is purchased online. Is the 7 day return/exchange policy counted from the day of order or day of delivery?

#270 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

If a used game is purchased online. Is the 7 day return/exchange policy counted from the day of order or day of delivery?

30 days.