Gamestop Anarchy Reigns for only $30!

The difference is that this one has Bayonetta. The other versions don't have her. Sucks, I know.
Still, cancelling my pre-order to get it here.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']MSRP is 30........[/QUOTE]

"Pre-order low price guarantee."

GTA V Pre-order $60

Far Cry 3 Pre-order $60

The Walking Dead Collector`s Edition Pre-Order $70

so, why is this $30... :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omargm']"Pre-order low price guarantee."

GTA V Pre-order $60

Far Cry 3 Pre-order $60

The Walking Dead Collector`s Edition Pre-Order $70

so, why is this $30... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Because the MSRP IS $30 for this game. Not all games have a $60 MSRP. The publisher doesn't believe its a full $60 game, so they price it accordingly.

Here's a Q. I pre-ordered this when it first came up as 30$ at GS and everyone believed it was a mistake, then GS later removed it and changed the price. I still have that pre-order down. Should I cancel it and pre-order it again?

If your getting this at MSRP just for the free copy of Bayonetta, make sure you go with the 360 version.

[quote name='Fabrizo']If your getting this at MSRP just for the free copy of Bayonetta, make sure you go with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

It's not a free copy of Bayonetta. It's the character Bayonetta as dlc to be played in the game Anarchy Reigns.

[quote name='Fabrizo']If your getting this at MSRP just for the free copy of Bayonetta, make sure you go with the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Also, they fixed the PS3 version of Bayonetta.

Reading the title, I thought it also included a copy of Bayonetta, the game.

Now that would've been a deal, aha.

[quote name='prettycrazy']Here's a Q. I pre-ordered this when it first came up as 30$ at GS and everyone believed it was a mistake, then GS later removed it and changed the price. I still have that pre-order down. Should I cancel it and pre-order it again?[/QUOTE]

They most likely deleted that sku. Your money will still be there dont worry.

[quote name='Kilvas09']Also, they fixed the PS3 version of Bayonetta.[/QUOTE]

Sort of. The load times are fixed, but the textures, effects, colors, etc. is all still worse then on 360.

Is this a GameStop exclusive? And are we sure? AR has not been a title the retailers have been on the same page for.

Plus the demo showed this was not a particularly great game.

[quote name='omargm']yup, the gamestop`s preorder for Anarchy Reigns is only $30 and includes the Bayonetta`s dlc! (THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN PLAY AS BAYONETTA IN THE GAME AND THIS IS A GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE) ... the release date is 1/8/2013

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/anarchy-reigns/90111[/QUOTE]
as others have said, this is the games MSRP, which is most likely due to their AWFUL (nonexistent) marketing campaign and delaying it 6+ months for absolutely no reason (lack of funds?).

[quote name='Rsmobile']Is this a GameStop exclusive? And are we sure? AR has not been a title the retailers have been on the same page for.

Plus the demo showed this was not a particularly great game.[/QUOTE]
Yes this is a gamestop "exclusive" and it also includes 2 modes, which OP left out... For those wondering, Bayonetta can only be used on a stage you're replaying (if I recall correctly) and multiplayer. Shes an okay character, but she isn't enough to say the gamestop version is the hands down best. The 2 additional modes are also pretty weak, though free is free.

bread's done
Back