Gold Nunchuck Now Available!

It's really awesome. I got mine last time they had it. Glad I didn't waste my points on a wiimote holder or some other crap.

Thank you! I spent a part of the afternoon filling survey on unredeemed points lying around my house, but I finally got it!

Went from 580 to 910. It was really a close call because I don't have anymore points lying around.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']I'd rather save up and get that Game & Watch repro for 1200.[/QUOTE]

Same. For the difference, it's a much better reward!

Pretty sure they made a whole bunch this time, cause its still in stock. All the more power to you guys though.

Imma save my coins for something else.

When I went to get it, I saw that it was still available then when I actually clicked the "Get It" button, it says it's out of stock :(

According to Nintendo of America tweet:
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/273586267835494402

The Gold Nunchuk will return to #ClubNintendo after the New Year. Start saving your Coins! http://$$$$$$$/O7mThC

(credit Lone_Prodigy)

If you miss only couple of coins, info for next time:

I was able to buy some on eBay ( I only was missing 10 coins ! )... might not be the best thing to do, but I did not want to miss it.

I bet I could get my brothers codes for whatever Wii games he owns... but I don't think it'd get me anywhere near what I'd need for the nunchuk, I was 490 short.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']uh oh....[/QUOTE]

You get plenty of warning. Your account will let you know if you have coins about to expire, and how many, and you'll even get an e-mail alerting you to it.

I have about 20-30 un registered codes across DS and 3DS...but if they expire it's probably more like 10-20.

I have 0 interest in the rewards, except for the last three (the DS game & watch colllections & the replica).

Anyone know approx. how much each game registered is worth?

[quote name='True Kronic']I have about 20-30 un registered codes across DS and 3DS...but if they expire it's probably more like 10-20.

I have 0 interest in the rewards, except for the last three (the DS game & watch colllections & the replica).

Anyone know approx. how much each game registered is worth?[/QUOTE]

They expire 2 years after being registered.

Here's a list of elligible games and how much points they are worth.
https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

[quote name='Tetsugen']Is it possible to stack points on the same titles ? Between my girlfriend and family we have like 6 copies of the same game.[/QUOTE]

you can link accounts... all of them under one family and for each account you can put one copy of that game.

Touch of gold at gaming with remote controller is another to me also for all game lovers. Gamer will enjoy much for rapid movement during play and feeling like controlling system is in the brain and its one kind of willing to dive on the game for a while. I want to buy one, it would be better from where I can find at lower cost.

bread's done
Back