Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#151 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Not sure if it was brought up, but if you are looking for RF:A and the online stock checker is showing out of stock be sure to actually look in store. That online checker will show out of stock if they have less than 2 or 3 copies. So there is a still a chance they might have it. I know my local store is showing out of stock but I just saw one on the shelf.

I wonder if they will pull a Deadliest Warrior and bump the price to $14.99 to avoid giving away free games....

#152 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

If you have the digital subscription, they send you an email. The email has 2 links - one to the magazine and one to the coupons.

Ah shit, its probably been going to my spam folder this entire time. Lol.

EDIT: Nope. No coupon emails...

#153 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

Which demo? There's two. The adventure demo is closer to the finished product. Your pawns will sometimes speak on the same time. This can be solved by making your own pawn more reticent in the command chair, or taking on less other people's pawns.

Combat may seem average to you, as the early demo's abilities aren't present. When you actually learn moves, that's when the wow factor jumps in more from combat. It's not an issue for anyone else.

The camera is never an issue, except if you're clinging on the top of an enemy moving like crazy, in which case, what do you expect? :P It's not that bad, and you get used to it. The full game is a blast.

Thanks for the thoughts. I might have to give it another try.

#154 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Nope I have the print version... I sent them an email and tweet.

If you have a digital subscription do you still get the coupons?

For what it's worth often employees are understanding if you say you signed up and never got your issue and just ask to use a coupon out of one of the magazines on the shelf. I know lots of folks around here have had success doing that. Only two days left to try!

#155 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Ah shit, its probably been going to my spam folder this entire time. Lol.

EDIT: Nope. No coupon emails...

Sorry, I'm confused. When you say you flipped through the magazine, do you mean the digital copy? If you receive emails with a link to the magazine, further down in the same email there should be a link to the coupons.

Workin on it

#156 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Sorry, I'm confused. When you say you flipped through the magazine, do you mean the digital copy? If you receive emails with a link to the magazine, further down in the same email there should be a link to the coupons.

That's the thing. I never got any emails telling me about new issues, so I can't access the coupons. I've got to contact customer service about it.

#157 dc delta90

dc delta90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

It's weird that the :360: version of RF:A isn't on BBY.com (new, obviously; there is a preowned listing), so unless someone price-checks a copy, we don't yet know if it's also $9.99 (it'd be weird if not).

There were 7-10 copies of the :360: version at my BBY (zero :ps3: copies), so heck, I'd try for a free copy if it's also $9.99.

Red Faction coupon is only valid on the 360 version. PS3 not included.

#158 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Ooh, good catch (but bad news for those wanting a free game, myself included :cry:). I'll update the OP.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Hard] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#159 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

That's the thing. I never got any emails telling me about new issues, so I can't access the coupons. I've got to contact customer service about it.

Oh, okay - it sounds like 1) you accessed the magazine from the @Gamer site (through the company that handles the subscriptions) and so it is an old issue and the coupons are not there; and 2) they are not sending you the emails and they screwed up your digital subscription. Good luck, hopefully they'll fix it and give you some extra months.

Workin on it

#160 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Damn. Was hoping for a free PS3 copy. The only 360 copies on Best Buy's website are pre-owned but they are $14.99 meaning new copies are $17+. Most likely $19.99

Not worth it even with $10 off.

#161 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

Yeah RF for the 360 is $20 in the store, so again nothing for me this month.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#162 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

I got some coupons if someone wants them just pay postage and its yours lol yeah i am that cheap
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#163 150Calories

150Calories

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

prmtyme how much do u want i will buyed them from u if u have thee "welcome pack" i never got it

#164 150Calories

150Calories

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

also pm me if u want 2 trade 4 it or if u have some of the gogamer games list becus im not read this thread agin.

#165 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

also pm me if u want 2 trade 4 it or if u have some of the gogamer games list becus im not read this thread agin.

PM him. Revolutionary, eh?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#166 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

I'll trade ya a case of Pepsi ;)

#167 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

Of course I find out about the red faction coupon being only for the 360 right after my ps3 copy just shipped. I could still try for a override for the return and rebuy I was gonna do but im not holding my breath. Worst case however is me getting my money back
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#168 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Got my mag today. $10 :ps3: DD im waiting on you to happen.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#169 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

I'll trade ya a case of Pepsi ;)

Ooooh, good find! Reported. :D

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#170 jman2avatar

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

I haven't gotten my November issue yet. Can I get the magazine in store for free if I'm a GCU member?

#171 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Of course I find out about the red faction coupon being only for the 360 right after my ps3 copy just shipped. I could still try for a override for the return and rebuy I was gonna do but im not holding my breath. Worst case however is me getting my money back

The only thing that would make this more hilarious is if they didn't allow you to return the game.

#172 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

Yeah im kind of stoked about a possible deal on Dragons Dogma

Make it happen Best Buy, tis the season of giving
Posted Image
Posted Image

#173 J7.

J7.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

prmtyme how much do u want i will buyed them from u if u have thee "welcome pack" i never got it

The welcome package coupons might be tied to the original account. If so they may still just override it for you. I was going to trade my welcome package coupons but figured they wouldn't work for the buyer because of the tying.

#174 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Ooooh, good find! Reported. :D

Nooo, give us a day or two to have some fun!

#175 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

GL with that. ;)

#176 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

i hope there isn't a deal on dogma. it will conflict with my morals too much.

i have this whole anti-capcom thing.

#177 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Got DD for 10 beans on BF. great game btw
A second wouldn't hurt
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#178 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Lol - I thought I was the only one!

#179 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Then don't buy it.

#180 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

The only thing that would make this more hilarious is if they didn't allow you to return the game.

I read the return policy before ordering the game and they will infact let me return it so no extra laughs for you my friend :)
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze