Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#181 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I read the return policy before ordering the game and they will infact let me return it so no extra laughs for you my friend :)

You could try with the PS3, I remember last time people got the BF3 coupon working with the XBOX version.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#182 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Damn no cave digging. I really should play Guerrilla been sitting in my backlog for years. So if there's no cave deformation it sounds like you can only destroy physical structures?

in guerrilla yea, but it was so good. armageddon looked bad from the start because you were in a cave. for a cheap price i'l try it and not expect anything out of it.
guerrilla felt a bit like mercenaries or just cause.

#183 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

i hope there isn't a deal on dogma. it will conflict with my morals too much.

i have this whole anti-capcom thing.

I understand your point. I'm not pro-capcom at this point, but I'm not going to deprive myself of a good game. I doubt they would even notice my $10, haha.

f9509b11-21f8-4b63-811c-78542e58e3cf_zps

Latest reviews: Shovel Knight (Wii U)

Blood of the Werewolf (XBLA)

New!  "Game Rants" now available exclusively on the X-Pound Proboards: Is E3 Relevant?

Latest video: PAX 2013: Bayonetta 2 Impressions   |   Check out the latest XGR podcast on Youtube!

#184 J7.

J7.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

in guerrilla yea, but it was so good. armageddon looked bad from the start because you were in a cave. for a cheap price i'l try it and not expect anything out of it.
guerrilla felt a bit like mercenaries or just cause.

I thought Armageddon looked better because of its setting, it was more like RF1. But if it's deformation is just buildings like in Guerrilla then it doesn't take advantage of the cave setting.

#185 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

prmtyme how much do u want i will buyed them from u if u have thee "welcome pack" i never got it

i have the welcome pack as well but i will only be using one coupon from there the buy two get one free on new game all the others you can have
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#186 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Did any GCU members who let their subscription expire and then sign up again later (meaning you didn't renew) receive a new Welcome Packet?

#187 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Did any GCU members who let their subscription expire and then sign up again later (meaning you didn't renew) receive a new Welcome Packet?

Negative

#188 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

Negative

I guess once you're in the system, you're in the system.

#189 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

I guess once you're in the system, you're in the system.

Well to clarify I renewed last month and I think I was an early adopter that renewed at the very last week possible. So given the turnaround time of the GCU packets, we very well still could receive these since it hasn't been that long for me. I don't think the system will identify "new" memberships vs. renewals so it's my lack of faith in the new system that thinks we won't be getting it.

I know it's been said by the BBY mods that renewals are supposed to be entitled to them so I plan on contacting them in a month or two if I never receive my welcome packet again.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#190 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

Mine expired mid September, but renewed last week of September.

I have yet to receive the welcome packet. Last year I received it later week of December, and they were expiring at the end of the year.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#191 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

I renewed in October and didn't get a welcome packet. I'm not really expecting one.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#192 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

I renewed in October and didn't get a welcome packet. I'm not really expecting one.

Same here, though I wouldn't refuse another one. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#193 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

I joined for the first time in October, and I received the coupons that I assume come in the welcome packet through e-mail.

#194 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

Renewed around August I wanna say and received welcome packet last week. You'll get it. They send them out quarterly or something....iatcg knew the schedule (see, he was good for some things)

#195 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

I signed up for GCU last month for BO2. Does this mean I'll prob get the welcome packet next year? Will they be ones that expire this year or next year?

#196 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

never got my welcome coupons, best believe i wont sign up for gamers unlocked again..especially since the lackluster coupons, it was a great deal, but they should have sent me my welcome coupons.

#197 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

Did you call? Took me like 2 months to get mine.

#198 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

I just got the issue digitally, I've gotten every single earlier on as a physical copy, why would they change me over to digital? I really prefer a normal copy if possible.

659629.png?68329996

#199 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

Not that great of a round up for PS3 users but thanks for the post OP.

kikyou1.png

#200 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

FYI for anyone who hasn't found it, it appears Red Faction is $19.99 for 360. Could of been missmarked, but didn't care enough to check.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#201 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

FYI for anyone who hasn't found it, it appears Red Faction is $19.99 for 360. Could of been missmarked, but didn't care enough to check.

well i dont see it on their website so. also sucks its for the 360 only as online red faction for the ps3 is 9.99 lol

also the controller how are those? the one that has a coupon price on it?

#202 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

well i dont see it on their website so. also sucks its for the 360 only as online red faction for the ps3 is 9.99 lol

Not really sure what you are saying, but just to clarify... I went into a local store and they had several copies (actually looks like they had way more than they should, so I'm guessing stores are getting these to move stock with the coupon) and they were tagged as $19.99.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#203 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

Renewed around August I wanna say and received welcome packet last week. You'll get it. They send them out quarterly or something....iatcg knew the schedule (see, he was good for some things)

So you actually renewed before your subscription expired? If so, then that gives me a little more hope. I renewed in early September so we'll see...maybe it's a good thing so I'll have more time to use them before they expire.

#204 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

So you actually renewed before your subscription expired? If so, then that gives me a little more hope. I renewed in early September so we'll see...maybe it's a good thing so I'll have more time to use them before they expire.

That is correct

#205 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

My mag hasn't came this month. Late again.

#206 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

I received my welcome coupons via email pretty soon after I signed up in October this year. They expire at the end of the year.

#207 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

No mag yet for me. The late stuff is getting old.

#208 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

It wasn't. I had them price-check a copy tonight, and it rang up $19.99. So much for the free game everyone was looking forward to.
Posted Image

#209 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

I was looking through my e-mails and the "Welcome to Gamer's Club Unlocked" e-mail had a banner linking to printable welcome coupons. I signed up for the first time last month, and will I still receive them in the mail? How do I check if I get the magazine coupons digitally? If my mag coupons aren't online, when should I expect the first mag to come?

#210 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

I got red faction, it was $10 after coupon. the best buy I went to had it priced 2 times, one time $30, the other $20, but when I bought it It game up as $20.
though I couldn't find it online the store I went to ( whitemarsh in maryland) had like 20 copies.