Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#241 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Yes you can. I've done it numerous times.

Awesome looks like some more free coins for me :D

#242 bw5150

bw5150

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

Any1 still waiting on their mag?
Mine usually comes on time.

#243 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Magazine is missing in action, but the month is still young. This has happened before. Probably way too often.

#244 te619

te619

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

Just got my magazine. I wonder if I can combine a $25 RZ cert with this coupon towards MP9 without any issue. I think it would be fine.

MP9- 49.99-25= 24.99, so you will either need to use a $20 certificate or buy something else to bring the pre-tax total to over $25.

#245 Scenttii

Scenttii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

I certainly hope that Dragon's Dogma goes down in price. I've been waiting, so sure of myself that DD wouldn't retain it's value for so long. I'm still a bit curious as to how it's managed to do so all this time.

#246 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Any1 still waiting on their mag?
Mine usually comes on time.

I'm still waiting so don't freak out yet.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#247 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

(In best David Byrne voice) : "I'm still waiting...."

Not a big deal this month because nothing is gonna fly of the shelves like a $10 KoA and I'm waiting/hoping for a DD sale anyway, but I really wish this magazine would show up before the start of the coupon sales. It really shouldn't be this difficult.

#248 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Agreed. I have a lot of driving time so I believe I will call CS and complain. No excuse for this level of service.

#249 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

I just checked the @Gamer website and it says I don't expire until Sep 2014, then it says I'm currently using the subscription of 10 issues of $00.01, so I bought a year a couple of weeks ago since I was running out and I got two years out of it, was there some promotion I didn't know of or did I just get some free issues for some reason?

659629.png?68329996

#250 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Had mine digitally sent. So much easier.

xivpads.png

#251 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Get Best Buy to price match Amazon for Gears of War 3, which is currently on sale for $16.49. Then use the coupon for $15 off and you get Gears 3 for $1.49.

#252 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Get Best Buy to price match Amazon for Gears of War 3, which is currently on sale for $16.49. Then use the coupon for $15 off and you get Gears 3 for $1.49.

You can price match and use the coupon?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#253 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

You can price match and use the coupon?

I think its an either or. A manager would have to overide the system to get it to work if they can? I've always been denied this and others report the same. Some people claim to get a price match and then the deal/coupon on top of it. I've never had any success trying this.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#254 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

I think its an either or. A manager would have to overide the system to get it to work if they can? I've always been denied this and others report the same. Some people claim to get a price match and then the deal/coupon on top of it. I've never had any success trying this.

Yea I just don't see that happening it would be too good to be true xD
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#255 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

with that coupon, dragon's dogma is the same price as it was on black friday so im not going to bite now. wonder if the price might drop before coupon expires in january. also i havent gotten the $10 cert for xmas like some people.

#256 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

MP9- 49.99-25= 24.99, so you will either need to use a $20 certificate or buy something else to bring the pre-tax total to over $25.

It's fine to use a $25 certificate on a 24.99 item. Tax will push it over $25. And even if it didn't you'd just lose that .01 on that certificate.

#257 tindall311

tindall311

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

^ Negative - the pretax total must be over the amount of the RZ certificate.

#258 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Got my magazine a few days ago. It's nothing but a dust collector until Dragon's Dogma, MP9, and GoW3 go on sale.

#259 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Got my magazine a few days ago. It's nothing but a dust collector until Dragon's Dogma, MP9, and GoW3 go on sale.

don't worry dragon's dogma is going to drop to $40, then it will be a good month.
tl

#260 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

I got my coupons today. Im gonna tey the red faction override tommorow
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#261 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

don't worry dragon's dogma is going to drop to $40, then it will be a good month.

Hopefully it will be $30 while the coupon is still active, but I could work with $40.

f9509b11-21f8-4b63-811c-78542e58e3cf_zps

Latest reviews: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita)

Akiba's Trip (Vita)

New!  "Game Rants" now available exclusively on the X-Pound Proboards: Is E3 Relevant?

Latest video: Let's Play Legend of Dragoon #2   |   Check out the latest XGR podcast on Youtube!

#262 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

my bestbuy had games on a rack with yellow stickers on it. apperently it was 25% off games with the sticker on it and i found a bunch of copys of red faction for 360 on that shelf. i used that deal and stacked it with the coupon to get it for 5$ which is a good deal. i also picked up duke nukem for 2$ after the 25% off (duke still rings up for 2.99). its ymmv but check your bestbuys for red faction to see if its on clearance. this game isnt in the system anymore online so im not surprised this happened
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#263 Robert Conley

Robert Conley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Something tells me that Best Buy has put a stop to placing games on sale when @gamer coupons are active for them.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I haven't seen a sale match up with the coupons in months, guess they were losing too much money that way.

#264 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

I let my GC sub lapse a month ago... I still have the magazine sub for the next 9 months. We'll see if I reup if they start having good sales/coupons again.

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#265 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

As usual the CAG community main reason for another major inbound change to the GC so just know your votes/comments/feedback matter, BB is listening & change will come. Thanks for contributing & taking the time to make @gamer/GCU better.
http://forums.bestbu...ne/idi-p/475807
If there are any concerns/questions regarding the use of @gamer coupons online POST THEM in the link since it's easier to have stuff implimented prior to the change going live vs adjusting on the fly.

I'll have 2 new CAG threads setup for all things BB GCU/@ gamer/Price Matching for 2013 along with several new ideax links since there's still a couple of technical issues that need to be addressed that way the current promos work out smoother consistantly. These links will hopefully greatly cutdown on the need for u guys to have to call CS & get them to correct system errors and/or award points for earned promos.

#266 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

Something tells me that Best Buy has put a stop to placing games on sale when @gamer coupons are active for them.

If u look closely at the games that stacked & when they did there were other factors that went into them stacking as well. But during this time of yr with the number of deals/promos goinng on there where other promos for games as well. GCU is a whole unit not just the mag so these have to be taking into account. As stated in my above post I will have several new ideax threads setup going which should benefit those who like stacks.
1-An increase in total coupons per mag(at least 20) that way each month every system is covered & new/pre-owned will be too.
2-Higher coupon values($25-$30) these would be just like the RZ ones that are higher for GCU members so yes you would need to join.
3-More exclusive mags(4-6 per yr)
4-More unique coupons:Buy 1 get 1 50% off, Buy 1 get 1 Free, 3/5/7 game bundles
5-BB exclusive franchise bundles(mainly bigger titles) would need support the devs but demand can change things. Here's an example for next yr for say AC:BB would offer an exclusive steelbox set with the entire series along with the new game for $100 & it would definitely be part of the $20 promo but I could easily see this stuff being limited to pre-orders only with stores only getting 1-3 in-stock. Think of these like the borderlands loot chest.
5A-In conjunction with the BB exclusive games there would be a exclsuinve mag for the franchise as well which would allow people to score the individual games for cheap as well so if u have most of the franchise already you won't need to get the LE unless u won't the steelbox and/or DLC. My guess there would be exclusive BB DLC that woulnd't be available unless purchased from BB.

#267 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

It's about time for me to update my @Gamer's Club Unlocked membership. It's worth the $15, but being true to my CAG nature, I must ask...has anybody seen any deals for the membership?
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#268 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

It's about time for me to update my @Gamer's Club Unlocked membership. It's worth the $15, but being true to my CAG nature, I must ask...has anybody seen any deals for the membership?

Negative. I'd just let it lapse until you find a month with a really worthwhile deal. I signed up back when ME2 was on sale for $5 so I feel like I justified my purchase right there.
Posted Image

#269 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Negative. I'd just let it lapse until you find a month with a really worthwhile deal. I signed up back when ME2 was on sale for $5 so I feel like I justified my purchase right there.

So the preorder $20 deal not worth it enough?

#270 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hopefully it will be $30 while the coupon is still active, but I could work with $40.

FYI - Dragon's Dogma is now down to $29.99 at both Amazon and GameStop. YMMV, but most of the BBs around here allow price matching to stack with @Gamer coupons.

This may be an MSRP drop however, so BB may reflect this next week and make the price matching moot.