Photo
- - - - -

Last issue of Nintendo Power - Cover revealed (On newsstands 12/11)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#91 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Ordered one subscriber copy on the 10th before I posted it here. Still no cancellation email, and my CC was charged on the 14th. Even put a note on my mailbox for the mail carrier not to bend anything, but haven't seen it yet.

#92 lifesun2001

lifesun2001

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Came here for the same reason. They take forever to let you know they can't fulfill your order and now we have to run around and try to find a copy in the wild. Fucking dumbasses...

BTW, do you remember when you ordered? I ordered late on the 12th. Maybe we can figure out a cut off if other people get their cancellation emails...

I didn't place my order until the 13th.....

#93 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Several people have mentioned checking Best Buy but has anyone actually found it there? I wasn't aware BB even carried magazines.

#94 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

If anyone has one they have or could get, PM me.

I know this issue seems to be turning into a collector's item of sorts, but if someone's able to snag a few extra and wants to sell one, I would gladly pay a little extra for your troubles.

#95 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Just got emailed that my Dec 11 order was canceled and will be issued a refund.

Heading to a bigger city this weekend, will make a couple stops and see if I can find one.

Edited by my2k2zx2, 27 December 2012 - 06:50 PM.

If its free, its for me!!

#96 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I've now checked 4 stores back home in IL and 3 stores here in Phoenix, no luck. If these dipshits notified me earlier, I probably could have found a copy but I'm guessing they're long gone by now. No way I'm paying $30 on eBay...

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#97 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

I've now checked 4 stores back home in IL and 3 stores here in Phoenix, no luck. If these dipshits notified me earlier, I probably could have found a copy but I'm guessing they're long gone by now. No way I'm paying $30 on eBay...

Barnes and noble is where I found my copy, but I also bought it a few days after it came out.

#98 Cap'n_RDM

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

A local Wal-Mart had 4 copies last time I checked. All 4 had minor dings. Let me know if any of you are ok with dings and I'll pick them up next time I am in the store. I can do cost plus shipping (including the cost of a bubble envelope which will be probably around $1.50-$2.00 alone).
Now Playing:
:ps3: Mortal Kombat
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:psp: The 3rd Birthday
:ds: Pokemon Black

#99 GundNataku

GundNataku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Finally found a store tonight that still had 3 copies still on the shelf. Picked up 2 of them, 1 to open and 1 to keep sealed.

#100 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

Found 3 at my local Kroger in Michigan.

#101 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Just for the record I did look last Friday when I got groceries, they had a copy of Nov. 2012 the second to last issue, but none of the last issue. Hope most everyone who wanted one, actually found a copy somewhere.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#102 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I won't be getting the last issue. Sold out everywhere and $40 on eBay. Hell naw.

#103 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Still no luck. about to head the ebay route while its still possible to get in the low $30's

1080i is for douchebags

#104 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Does anyone else still have an order with futureus that has not been cancelled yet? I was charged on the 14th, but still haven't received my lone subscriber copy.

#105 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Order shipped the 13th according to Future but I still haven't gotten mine. I picked up one copy at the newsstand but I want to keep it sealed.

PaulManda.png

#106 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Order shipped the 13th according to Future but I still haven't gotten mine. I picked up one copy at the newsstand but I want to keep it sealed.

Interesting that your 13th order shipped but my 11th order was cancelled. :cry:

#107 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Is that according to tracking in your account, or did you ask them? I didn't create an account so I will have to contact them to ask, but if it's online tracking it might have been updated automatically when they processed it even if they haven't physically shipped them yet. I doubt it takes that long to arrive once shipped. Hopefully they are just a little backlogged and not just forgot about these orders, or we both have thieves for mailmen.

#108 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

I ordered it on the 11th when I couldn't find it in stores. I emailed them to find out the status. No reply on my follow up yet. I actually ordered 1 newsstand and 1 subscriber and the service rep said they were out of the subscriber.

PaulManda.png

#109 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Double post but surprisingly I just got it today. That's 27 days total.

PaulManda.png

#110 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Double post but surprisingly I just got it today. That's 27 days total.

Curious how did they ship it, in an envelope? And did you get both or just newsstand?

I also emailed them, and they told me it shipped the 13th, but they are sold out so if I didn't get it, all they can do is credit me. I ordered one subscriber on the 10th, so that was almost right after it became available online.

Also curious, how long after you emailed them did you receive it? I wonder if they only sent it after you emailed them.

#111 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

I just got the newsstand edition after ordering both. It shipped in an unpadded orange envelope via USPS.

PaulManda.png

#112 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I got a copy today for my b-day from my wife. Not sure where she got it.

Edited by my2k2zx2, 09 January 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#113 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Pleasantly surprised that my subscriber copy showed up today. In an envelope and not folded at all. Emailed them to let them know they don't need to credit me.