Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone tried Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

http://en.wikipedia...._Project_DIVA_F

Looks to be a pretty popular rhythm game, featuring the popular voice synthesizer software Hatsune Miku. It seems to be reminiscent of Ouendan for the DS. Here's a review of the game. Import only can be a little expensive, currently $84 on Play-Asia. Has anyone played this game, or another in the series? Looks like a pretty solid buy.

#2 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

http://en.wikipedia...._Project_DIVA_F

Looks to be a pretty popular rhythm game, featuring the popular voice synthesizer software Hatsune Miku. It seems to be reminiscent of Ouendan for the DS. Here's a review of the game. Import only can be a little expensive, currently $84 on Play-Asia. Has anyone played this game, or another in the series? Looks like a pretty solid buy.

There's a demo of it on Japan PSN, that's all I've played of it. Pretty fun game and I liked it enough to want to import it, but the CAG* in me just won't let me do it.

Spoiler

Also if you're into rhythm games, you might want to check outDJ Max Technika Tune if you haven't already. Due to release December 4th on NA PSN and the retail version comes out at or around the same time.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#3 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

As an update I just seen a there's a seller with used/like new copies of this game for $48 + $3.99 shipping. I went ahead and picked up a copy. Best price I've seen so far!

5 copies left as of this posting.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#4 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Had this game for a few weeks now, and it's excellent. If you enjoyed Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents on the DS, this is definitely for you.

#5 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

Japanese only I assume?

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#6 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Japanese only I assume?

yup

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#7 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

ugh, I really want the game but it is so expensive :(

#8 qwikshake

qwikshake

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

The Asia version goes for ~$79 USD brand new; I'd get that if you don't mind not being able to get the Japan-only DLC.
If you've waited this long, and if you have a PS3, you might as well check out the PS3 version (~$85) coming out on March 8 in Japan (no word on a domestic release).

#9 FaPaThY

FaPaThY

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

It's sad that this still hasn't been localized yet. It was one of the few reasons I even considered buying a Vita someday, along with D3 and P4G. I guess it's no surprise with how bad the Vita has been doing though. Then again, no one wants a Vita because of the lack of decent games. Vicious cycle made worse by how little Sony seems to care and continues to do nothing about it.

Anyway, if it's as fun as the previous games, then ya, it's a pretty great rythym game. More so if you actually enjoy the music. I still chip away at Project DIVA 2nd(fan translated) on my PSP every once in a while, going for Perfects on all the Easy, Normal and Hard songs.(Not Asian enough for Extreme difficulty)

Edited by FaPaThY, 28 February 2013 - 03:09 PM.