Dead Space 2 (360) $15 bucks, shipping in 1-3 weeks

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00309U0M6/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Now, for game that is now 20 bucks, 5 bucks discount isn't a whole lot but if you buy the game new at least you'll get a better chance of getting a working online pass. I'm a little late to Dead Space party and playing the second one now, and i must admit it's an awesome game. There's a lot of 'oh shit' moment in the game that's scary as hell. And cutting those alien creatures is fun and addicting. Highly recommend this game if you haven't tried it. If you havent tried the first one, you're not missing much by skipping that and go straight to second one. First one was fun too, but there was a little too much of staying in abandon spaceship. I think cheapyd and shipwreck both mention that too in the cagcast.

Best Buy also has the game used for 8 bucks if you just want the single player gameplay. Awesome game, go get.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...##4##b&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

If your Kmart has this in stock it's on clearance for 9.97 there. I got the PS3 version with Dead Space Ignition for that price. Any deals for DS1? I don't want to ply #2 until I play the first.

This was $6 for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions at the Origin store during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so this deal is pretty bad =/

[quote name='ithebigc']This was $6 for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions at the Origin store during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so this deal is pretty bad =/[/QUOTE]
Was that with free shipping for the console version?

[quote name='ithebigc']This was $6 for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions at the Origin store during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so this deal is pretty bad =/[/QUOTE]

got a better deal for xbox version current or a good deal on turning back time? 8 bucks aint bad used.

[quote name='Blaster man']If your Kmart has this in stock it's on clearance for 9.97 there. I got the PS3 version with Dead Space Ignition for that price. Any deals for DS1? I don't want to ply #2 until I play the first.[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye on the origin store, especially during the holidays, they'll occasionally run a 50% off sale with free shipping.

[quote name='ithebigc']This was $6 for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions at the Origin store during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so this deal is pretty bad =/[/QUOTE]So its a bad deal because it was $6 one time out of the year? I don't get you people.

Thanks OP. Picked up a used copy from BB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely recommend this for $8, the multiplayer is not essential and doesn't really have a lasting appeal so you won't miss out on much.

[quote name='Yigytugd']It's been $10 at other retailers for over a year now.[/QUOTE]

i would like this new for $10 so uh, which ones?

This was $6 over Black Friday weekend, and $10 on Cyber Monday.

[quote name='gotdott']Definitely recommend this for $8, the multiplayer is not essential and doesn't really have a lasting appeal so you won't miss out on much.[/QUOTE]

Who plays Dead Space for the multiplayer?

[quote name='krashhole']So its a bad deal because it was $6 one time out of the year? I don't get you people.

Thanks OP. Picked up a used copy from BB.[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a reason this place is called CHEAPASS gamer.

[quote name='Fukurou']I got it for $10 new during one of Best Buy's blowouts. That was the LE.[/QUOTE]

That's the one that comes with Extraction, right? Now that's a good deal!

bread's done
Back