Photo
- - - - -

MW3 Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset $25.xx at WalMart (In store and online)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Greetings CAG's, I was in the market for a new headset when I stumbled across this one in store for $25. I've seen these go as low as $20 elsewhere but the standard wired headsets are $20 in store and couldn't resist. Use site to store for free shipping.

Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 3 Bluetooth Headset

#2 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Been wanting to get one of these. Site to store for me will take a week or two. Thanks.

#3 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

This headset was one of the 8pm Doorbuster deals on Black Friday for $25. I managed to get one then. Its a good quality Bluetooth headset that I assume will also work on a PS3. I haven't tried it yet though.

#4 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

how does it compare to the normal wireless headset? I read its not as comfortable. I could use a new headset since mine has disconnecting problem

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#5 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

how does it compare to the normal wireless headset? I read its not as comfortable. I could use a new headset since mine has disconnecting problem

I hated mine that I got last year for around this price. I like the old style ones better they feel way more comfortable IMO. I have since gotten rid of my bluetooth. Wish it was more comfortable like the one I have for my phone.

I guess I do need to find another of their older style wireless headsets. The white one I have had since the day it came out is starting to not take as long of a charge. Same with my Halo 3 one and using my X41s is not an option cuz they eat battery like a fat kid eats cake.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#6 rs600cubed

rs600cubed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

I've tried several of these and they all have been the same: random cracks/ pops through earpiece, sometimes your Boise cuts in and out, and does not work with ps3. My old original wireless one was much better. For $25 I guess I'd consider it, more than that no way.

#7 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

My only complaint is that it doesn't as fit snugly inside my ear as I would like it to. I've used it quite a bit the past few days and the sound quality has been good to great. I haven't tried using it during a call but I'll get around to it.

#8 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

Great deal, thanks OP! Got one for an early Christmas present for me.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer: