(DEAD) The Humble THQ Bundle: 12/10 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War added

• Please log in to reply
826 replies to this topic

#1 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Windows only and Steam only. Minimum is $1. Pay what you want above that.

Bonuses are usually added after a week. Typically all who buy in before than get them included and any purchasers after that must beat the average price.

You can always increase your payment at a later time if you rethink beating the average. You need to beat the average at the time that you bought it, so if you pay $3 when the average is $6 and it later goes up to $10, you still only need to pay $3.01 to beat the average.

The core bundle games are all in one Steam key. If you redeem it and already own one of the titles you will not be given a giftable copy.

Games:
  • Darksiders*
  • Metro 2033*
  • Red Faction Armageddon*
  • Company of Heroes*
  • Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts*
  • Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the Average to unlock:
  • Saints Row the Third* (warning to non-US buyers. this game is unavailable in some countries, like Germany)
  • Titan Quest (included for all purchases before 12/6 at 11 AM Pacific)
  • Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC (included for all purchases before 12/6 at 11 AM Pacific)
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition (included for all purchases before 12/10 at 11:30 AM Pacific)

*Soundtrack included

https://www.humblebundle.com/

There's also a Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight Bundle happening. It's pay what you want for access to prototypes of Double Fine games that have been made and five that are being made, with some development streamed live, over the next two weeks. All are available on Steam. You also get access to stream/download episodes that 2 Player Productions (Minecraft doc, Penny Arcade The Series, Double Fine Adventure) are making every day documenting the process.

https://www.humblebu...com/double-fine

Edited by louiedog, 10 December 2012 - 07:36 PM.

#2 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Awesome. Too bad I own all of those except RF:Armageddon, but dont think that would work on my PC. Maybe ill give it a shot anyway, its for charity

#3 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Own everything but CoH in for a dollar.

Here's hoping darksiders 2 is the extra game added later lol

#4 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

...and the BTA is falling fast, presumably because a lot of people already own SR3.
Probably a good idea to wait on this one for a bit - they should have put Darksiders
as a BTA bonus in addition to SR3.

#5 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

already have metro and sr3, in for a dollar. :lol:

#6 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Own everything but CoH in for a dollar.

Here's hoping darksiders 2 is the extra game added later lol

I mentioned it in the Steam thread, but I expect Nexuiz as a bonus. Maybe RFG. They gave that one away with Darksiders I believe.

#7 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Do they provide one steam key for the bundle, or separate keys for each game?
Posted Image

#8 Spyky

Spyky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

you know, I really thought the OP was pulling a prank...

*shock* *disbelief*

#9 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Wow...that is a very nice collection of games. :)

#10 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

one for the minimum bundle, second one for SRIII

#11 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Same as others, I have most of the games but there's a couple I don't so in for a dollar and the mystery game(s) to be added later.

#12 Platinumstorm

Platinumstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm going to purchase that, but definitely for more than a dollar. Geesh. That's a pretty damned good bundle [even though I really have zip for interest in these games]. Also I'm glad I didn't do the last bundle from Amazon. I really don't want to see THQ die, so I wanted to make a charitable contribution to them lol.

screw it, $15

#13 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

They gave separate keys last bundle, but this time they're giving one key for six games (Darksiders, Metro, RFA, Company of Heroes games) and another one for Saints Row 3. Takes away resale value from the consumer. Sucks ass.

#14 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

like everyone else here I own everything except for CoH Tales of Valor, I will chip in a dollar just for that

T9rTk6Q.gif

#15 Schildkrote

Schildkrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

And it doesn't even nag you with a giant crying indie developer picture if you try to pay a buck. I'm amazed, this is actually really good.

#16 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

They give it as a bundle key, usually - though sometimes they can't and they give individual product keys.

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#17 Blaster man

Blaster man

Awesome. Too bad I own all of those except RF:Armageddon, but dont think that would work on my PC. Maybe ill give it a shot anyway, its for charity

In the same position. Humble bundles are charity?

#18 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

They gave separate keys last bundle, but this time they're giving one key for six games (Darksiders, Metro, RFA, Company of Heroes games) and another one for Saints Row 3. Takes away resale value from the consumer. Sucks ass.

And I assume no giftable copies if you already have some of the games in your Steam account?

Edit: Apparently no giftable copies - see OP. On the other hand, you only need to pay another buck to get another set of keys anyway...

#19 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

I don't have only RF:Armageddon and SRIII from those games. It's worth to BTA only for SRIII or should I wait for SRIII complete pack discount?

#20 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

In for it all. Have Darksiders and SR3 on 360, but this is a great deal. Wonder what the bonuses will be.

#21 Cybolt

Cybolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up one.

#22 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

In for $1.00 directly to THQ.

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#23 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

In the same position. Humble bundles are charity?

You can select where your money goes, to indie developers, or to a charity of their choice

#24 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

It's too bad I bought Darksiders at the last summer sale, since that was the game I was most interested in. Might pay more than the average for SR3.
Posted Image

#25 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

You can select where your money goes, to indie developers, or to a charity of their choice

So THQ is an indie developer now? Haha...glad I sold my stock for a giant loss if they are this desperate.

#26 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

I rather hope THQ eats it. They have been terrible for years.

#27 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

i am only going to put in a buck i own everyone of them but being able to add company of heroes to my steam account is worth it.

#28 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Too bad is just a unique key for all the games... would have gifted the ones that I already have.
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#29 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

And I assume no giftable copies if you already have some of the games in your Steam account?

That is correct, no extra copies. It'll take your key and give you whatever you didn't have before. Humble is in dire need of redesign, as I'm sure we're all tired of not being able to recoup money from products we already own. Humble is the only one who still does this.

#30 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Damn.

Poor THQ.

I don't know if their has ever been a company that has put out such massive amounts of shovelware while at the same time releasing great AAA titles. It's a shame they are all but dead..

Awesome games though, I don't think it's a really big deal that they added a minimum of $1.

Oh no! I have to pay $1 to get all of these amazing games instead of paying a penny!??!? THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO PLACE IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY THEY ARE FULL OF LIESSSSS.