(DEAD) The Humble THQ Bundle: 12/10 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War added

• Please log in to reply
826 replies to this topic

#271 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Can you do say Paypal via a Credit Card?
Or Paypal via your balance there?

I do Paypal via credit (debit) card.

#272 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

One for each game?
Or one key for the whole bundle?

One key for the bundle, one key for SR3 (BTA) and if they add more game later you get a key for that extra bundle.

Hope this help.

#273 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

The Humble Key Resender is now working:

http://support.humbl...le-key-resender

Thank you for the link - I was finally able to get my Humble THQ Bundle link through this method.

#274 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I held out on darksiders and SR3 for long enough, decided to jump on it lol. Thx op!

#275 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

As someone who just started working at THQ a few months ago, thank you everyone who buys something for paying my bills. :D

#276 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

As someone who just started working at THQ a few months ago, thank you everyone who buys something for paying my bills. :D

Hang in there, buddy!

#277 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Since I own most of the games, I went in on this Bundle for COH series on Steam and the soundtracks! :D
{SIDE NOTE: Already own COH + Op Front from Retail}
Thanks for helping a Humble Bundle N0ob out, CAG'ers!!!

#278 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hang in there, buddy!

Well, the way I look at it, if this bundle makes $20,000,000 and everyone donates 100% to THQ then they can pay off their loan and everyone is happy. Or in a more realistic picture, I can start applying to Activision.

#279 Prix Dante

Prix Dante

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Got it! Fantastic Humble Bundle.

#280 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Since I own most of the games, I went in on this Bundle for COH series on Steam and the soundtracks! :D
{SIDE NOTE: Already own COH + Op Front from Retail}
Thanks for helping a Humble Bundle N0ob out, CAG'ers!!!

I'm surprised that this is your first time buying a Humble Bundle. You've missed out on some good stuff.

#281 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I'm surprised that this is your first time buying a Humble Bundle. You've missed out on some good stuff.

Why so surprised, I bet a lot of people never bought these. I never bought one before and I'm not buying this one because I own every game except RF:A.

#282 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Too bad the SRTT soundtrack doesn't have the radio tracks.

I know that would be impossibly difficult and expensive to license but how else am I supposed to get my Bonnie Tyler on while driving to work?

#283 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

Well, the way I look at it, if this bundle makes $20,000,000 and everyone donates 100% to THQ then they can pay off their loan and everyone is happy. Or in a more realistic picture, I can start applying to Activision.

I wouldn't be surprised if this hit $3-$5 million.

#284 iamtorsoul

iamtorsoul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

What a great deal! Already had CoH, but the rest alone were worth going in on this. This is the first time I've heard of Humble Bundle. Thanks OP.

#285 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Well, I'm definitely rooting for THQ to survive, but quite frankly, it doesn't look too good. As for this bundle, I think the absolute best that you can hope for is $5,000,000 in sales. $3,000,000 is probably more realistic though. And of that, probably about 30% will end up going to Charity/Humble Tip.

I did my part though. I bought the full BTA bundle for $5.51 even though I already own everything except Darksiders.

Why so surprised, I bet a lot of people never bought these. I never bought one before and I'm not buying this one because I own every game except RF:A.

Because MisterD is usually one of the CAGs here who tells other people about great games or great deals. I would have figured that he'd have been all over the past bundles.

#286 cabiliss

cabiliss

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

Already had everything but CoH on the 360. Here's hoping the extra at the end is something I havent purchased yet.

#287 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

The counter is mesmerizing. I'd love one of those at work - i could stare at it all day and watch my bank balance go up (and my productivity go down!)

#288 Cheel

Cheel

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Such an awesome bundle, most of my money went to thq they nee dit.

Also finally registered an account and I forgot how many games I had that didnt have steam keys. 3 games I was gonna buy are super meat boy, trauma, and home. Glad I didnt have to buy them again and long live the humble bundles =D

#289 iamtorsoul

iamtorsoul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

Quite sad I missed bundle five.

#290 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Quite sad I missed bundle five.

Bundle 6 will probably give you free stuff from it anyways.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#291 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

I dont need SR3... in fact, I have all the other games except for Red Faction. I just wonder if the SR3 soundtrack comes with the menu music/start menu music.

If so, SOLD!
Posted Image

#292 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Bundle 6 will probably give you free stuff from it anyways.

How does this work?

#293 maudig1

maudig1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

TheKbob: I have a Swords and Sworcery key if you want to trade the SR3 one.

#294 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

TheKbob: I have a Swords and Sworcery key if you want to trade the SR3 one.

I'm debating about how much I want to dump into this thing still ... XD I want to give to THQ, I want to donate to children, I want to help the HB guys...

UGH
Posted Image

#295 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Just got the email for this today. I hate what they have done with the WWE games, with the online being trash every single year, and various other issues with the games, but don't know how much of that is the fault of Yukes. I don't want anyone to lose their jobs, but going through their list of released titles on Wikipedia, I wouldn't miss them too much.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#296 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

I dont need SR3... in fact, I have all the other games except for Red Faction. I just wonder if the SR3 soundtrack comes with the menu music/start menu music.

If so, SOLD!

Yes, it does.

#297 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Yes, it does.

SOLD! That's becoming my ringtone! XD
Posted Image

#298 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

If so, SOLD!

THQ, it's in the Bundle.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#299 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Jason Rubin just gave one away for free.

Had to edit it, put the wrong link at first.

#300 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

What happens if I activate my SR3 key on Steam if I already own the game? Do I get a giftable copy or is lost in the warp?
Posted Image