(DEAD) The Humble THQ Bundle: 12/10 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War added

• Please log in to reply
826 replies to this topic

#301 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

What happens if I activate my SR3 key on Steam if I already own the game? Do I get a giftable copy or is lost in the warp?

You wouldn't be able to use the key if you already have the game. Why would you want to use it if you already have the game, though?

57j.gif

#302 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

LOL he topped the list. BTW Turtle Rock is one of THQ's studios.
1. Jason Rubin
$1,050.00

#303 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

No! Do not settle for $5 million, we need $20 mill people!

We need to run one of those sad puppy ASPCA commercials, and replace all the sad puppies with THQ games:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#304 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

Such an awesome bundle, most of my money went to thq they nee dit.

Also finally registered an account and I forgot how many games I had that didnt have steam keys. 3 games I was gonna buy are super meat boy, trauma, and home. Glad I didnt have to buy them again and long live the humble bundles =D

It's good practice to click on the Lost Key link once in awhile to round-up anything that you might have missed as well as claim the pages and tie them to your account.

There are a few games which weren't on Steam but now have codes and a good chunk which can now be tied to your Ubuntu account if ya swing that way.
sudo mklove

#305 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

Wow this is an awesome Humble Bundle! Thanks for the heads up OP, I recently unsubscribed from their mailing list and would have missed it.

#306 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Just bought one for myself. A good majority of what I paid went to charity and a fair Humble Tip to HB. I also kicked a dollar over to THQ. They need it.

#307 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

You wouldn't be able to use the key if you already have the game. Why would you want to use it if you already have the game, though?

Steam trade enabled copy. I'll camp the key in case it enables BTA goodies.

I always wanted my dad to try Company of Heroes because he loves WWII stuff. Bought a second copy with all donation money to gift to him. No guilt if he doesn't like them :P
Posted Image

#308 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Good deal for me, I didnt have anyone of these :)
Gave em $6
Posted Image
Posted Image

#309 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

ERGH, the garage/crib music is NOT in the Soundtrack.

But I found this:

http://www.saintsrow...article/257693/

YEA BOOOOIIII!!!!
Posted Image

#310 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Picked up the THQ bundle, fantastic set of games. But I am even more psyched for the Double Fine package. That is a really great business practice they have to develop leaders and also enhance their creativity.

#311 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

I hope they can add the Dawn of War franchise as a bonus round, but I am skeptical since Games Workshop is morally opposed to the concept of a "sale".
Posted Image

#312 o2012o

o2012o

The better David

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

I hope they can add the Dawn of War franchise as a bonus round, but I am skeptical since Games Workshop is morally opposed to the concept of a "sale".

Every single steam summer/winter/fall sale has had a sale on the dawn of war games.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks

http://my.livecard.n...410/graln1K.png

#313 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

http://www.saintsrow...article/257693/

Sweet. I'd use it, but I'm afraid doing so would push me over the edge. I already have to use great restraint to resist running up to Ferraris, Lamborghinis, & Maseratis pulling the driver out and screeching off. It's even harder when you know they're a FaceBook employee.

#314 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Steam trade enabled copy. I'll camp the key in case it enables BTA goodies.

I always wanted my dad to try Company of Heroes because he loves WWII stuff. Bought a second copy with all donation money to gift to him. No guilt if he doesn't like them :P

Post released "goodies" are given their own separate key from the BTA key anyways.

#315 Yipcha

Yipcha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Got 5 gift codes at beat the average pricing and 1 for $1 for myself since I already got the Amazon deal a few days back but wanted darksiders. All to THQ Christmas shopping done, thanks OP.

#316 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Every single steam summer/winter/fall sale has had a sale on the dawn of war games.

I already own them all. I want to give them out to friends to sucker them into the 40K universe show how nice a guy I am.
Posted Image

#317 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

The Steam keys don't give you tradable copies or game duplicates. In my case, the base key will only give me the COH expansions and RF:A as I have the others.

#318 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

Paid 6 bucks, been wanting SR3 and Metro, the others are just a bonus. They really should do more of these, I would gladly purchase and probably pay more.

#319 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

SOLD! That's becoming my ringtone! XD

Done. :)

#320 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

Bundle 6 will probably give you free stuff from it anyways.

Bundle 6 already happened lol

#321 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Slightly off topic, but why is it with some of these games through steam you can choose where to install via a drop down and others you do not have the option?

#322 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Slightly off topic, but why is it with some of these games through steam you can choose where to install via a drop down and others you do not have the option?

Thq went the cheap route and pretty much gives you an unpacked iso instead of a normal steam install on those games.

#323 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Thq went the cheap route and pretty much gives you an unpacked iso instead of a normal steam install on those games.

Great. Raping my SSD's space right now.

#324 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

darksiders/saints row 3 for sub $6, that's a great deal!

#325 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

Damn, nice bundle.

154512.png

:360: Nothing at the moment

:pc: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

:ps3: Nothing at the moment

:ps4: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor / NBA 2k15 / Alien: Isolation

jionekanji.png

#326 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

In past HB sales, how long does it typically take for the "beat the average bonus game" to be announced?

#327 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

I already had SR3 (great game, no replay value IMHO asides the DLC missions). so I chipped in a buck all for THQ. Should feel bad about it, but I don't. <_>

In past HB sales, how long does it typically take for the "beat the average bonus game" to be announced?

anywhere from 24-72 hours. Normally its 48-72 hours I think as far as I recall.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#328 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Would also like to know this.

#329 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

One exact week from the bundle start, and you get it even if you pay 1$, as long as you bought before the bonus went on.

#330 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Usually about a week.