(DEAD) The Humble THQ Bundle: 12/10 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War added

• Please log in to reply
826 replies to this topic

#361 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

Seriously? That's a joke. I wanted the licensed radio songs, goddammit.

Yeah, weird, but that's what they sell on Amazon as the SR3 Soundtrack. IIRC, the GTA:VC soundtrack included the licensed songs. I might remember more, but I just wanted to listen to their talk radio as I mowed down pedestrians in my Toyota.

#362 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

This bundle may cover my Steam holiday gift shopping; already gave my BTA base key as a return gift for OMD2.

Also, I can't help the mental image of tucking printed-out bundle codes into strippers' g-strings.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#363 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

If i had a computer that could run any of those games :(

#364 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

I'd recommend buying it just to have them on your Steam account for when that day comes.

#365 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yeah, my computer sucks (from 2004), but I beat the average to get the entire bundle.

#366 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

I'd recommend buying it just to have them on your Steam account for when that day comes.

Pretty much. I mean it's a safe bet you'll never see a better price than $6 for all of these games ever again. Well, maybe ten years from now if they're sold for under $1 each.

#367 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

Bought at $15, I'm still a cheap ass but feels good to contribute to a company which gave me countless hours of fun :)

I'm betting on Dawn of War and Nexuiz for the bonus games, maybe Space Marine too... but I'll be more than happy if they decide for Titan Quest, too! :lol:
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#368 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

I picked up all these games too. I couldn't turn them down even though I owned 4 already, I still put $10 down for the package. Mostly going to THQ and a little to Humble.

#369 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Seriously? That's a joke. I wanted the licensed radio songs, goddammit.

Sure, they're all individually available on Amazon or Google Play MP3's.

They're not going to give away a bajillion copies of 50+ licensed songs because you spent $5 on a bundle.

#370 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Nope. Bought 4 bundles as gifts and it never once gave me the option.

Thanks!

#371 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Too bad I can't get just Red Faction: Armageddon. I have everything else in one form or another.

This is almost up to 400k sales. Wow...They might need to add a million's digit before this sale is over...

#372 bingbangboom

bingbangboom

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

I bought one but didn't know everything would be one steam key except Saints Row. I think I will buy a few more as gifts though. Want people to play Saints Row with. I already own some of these games too multiple times.

#373 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

I caved just for Metro, I bought SR3 over the Steam holiday special so my son will be getting a nice gift.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#374 vicks

vicks

I heart CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Too bad I can't get just Red Faction: Armageddon. I have everything else in one form or another.

This is almost up to 400k sales. Wow...They might need to add a million's digit before this sale is over...

Just look at it as a $1 for red faction... I can't imagine a better deal for it ...

#375 deletion

deletion

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Just look at it as a $1 for red faction... I can't imagine a better deal for it ...

agreed. for people that only want 1 game out of the bundle, for a buck, you can't go wrong. when will any one of these games be sold for a buck! cmon.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#376 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Yeah I kinda forgot about the whole bundle key thing. Well at least it's two separate keys, as I mainly wanted Saint's Row. So, now I have this and a nice shiny new key for RF:A from the Amazon bundle.

#377 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

beat the average even though i own sr3. gave it all to THQ.

i guess all these people who hate THQ never played wcw/nwo revenge

That game was F-ing gold. I can't even recall how many times I had groups of friends over to do Battle Royales w/ like 40 wrestlers.

#378 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Cool, THQ needs all the moneys they can get to be back on track!

106889.png

#379 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

I've never really taken part in humblebundles so pardon the ignorance, but what does everyone mean by "hoping for the bonus game to be..."?

I thought the bonus game was the BTA game, do humblebundles have a history of adding extra bonus games at the conclusion of the promotion?

#380 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

I've never really taken part in humblebundles so pardon the ignorance, but what does everyone mean by "hoping for the bonus game to be..."?

I thought the bonus game was the BTA game, do humblebundles have a history of adding extra bonus games at the conclusion of the promotion?

As it says in the OP, bonuses are usually added after about a week.

If they do one for this bundle expect an older title than anything you see listed already, or maybe a $15 downloadable game.

#381 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

As it says in the OP, bonuses are usually added after about a week.

If they do one for this bundle expect an older title than anything you see listed already, or maybe a $15 downloadable game.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought since a bonus was already listed, that it would be the official bonus...didn't realize they added more to sweeten the deal.
"Common sense isn't that common anymore..."

#382 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for the clarification, I thought since a bonus was already listed, that it would be the official bonus...didn't realize they added more to sweeten the deal.

Yep. It's not a certainty, just convention. In the past it's common for the bonuses to be made up partially or entirely of games from previous bundles, but that seems unlikely here.

#383 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'm still confused here. If I pay $1 to get red faction Armageddon since that's the only game I don't own or didn't beat then sell, do I qualify for a bonus in a week?

#384 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

I'm still confused here. If I pay $1 to get red faction Armageddon since that's the only game I don't own or didn't beat then sell, do I qualify for a bonus in a week?

Yes, assuming they stick to what they've done in the past. Bonuses are given to all purchasers prior to the bonus being added but only for BTA purchasers after.

#385 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

That's pretty much exactly what it is. After the first week or so when sales slow down, they (often) add in another game or two to get people buying again. Anyone who already bought gets the bonus as well which helps promote early sales if you're familiar with how this usually works.

Yep. It's not a certainty, just convention. In the past it's common for the bonuses to be made up partially or entirely of games from previous bundles, but that seems unlikely here.

They should add in games from the last Android bundle just to confuse and anger people :D

#386 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

As long as they add a bonus game, and NOT Saints Row 3 DLC, then I'm good [I already own SR3 complete pack; not to mention the DLC is mostly cosmetic and optional]. I want a whole game, not content for a game already offered.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#387 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Anyone know what songs are in the SRTT soundtrack?

#388 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Anyone know what songs are in the SRTT soundtrack?

Yep

Tracklist

1. Saints Row the Third
2. When Good Heists Go Bad
3. The Mission Part 1
4. The Mission Part 2
5. Oleg and Kinzie
6. Killbane and the Syndicate
7. Stag
8. End Game

thats it.

#389 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

They won't add SR3 DLC as a bonus, I'm sure they want people to get the base game for cheap then go ermagurr I need pimp suits and space adventures and pay up for that.

#390 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

lol....#9 contributor is Indie Gala..lol

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/