Photo
- - - - -

THQ Humble Bundle (Saints Row 3, Company Of Heroes, more)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pajo

Pajo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Great games in this deal, and pay whatever you want
If you pay more than the average payment, you get Saints Row 3 for free

$1 minimum donation for a steam key

#2 Netherman

Netherman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Also note that these are Steam games for Windows only. There is no non-drm version. As such, if you don't pay at least $1, you only get the soundtracks.

#3 spike32

spike32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Really great games for a buck, and only 5.70 for sr3, one of my favorites games of the year.

#4 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

THQ really needs the money right now, remember to give a portion of your dollar to them!
Posted Image

#5 JGonspy

JGonspy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Do they all unlock in one key, or can I give away the games I don't want?

#6 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

The keys are by Tier currently, 1 for all the games, then a separate one for SR3. I think it's to prevent re-selling.

#7 Jogurt the Yogurt

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

THQ really needs the money right now, remember to give a portion of your dollar to them!

THQ isn't a charity, though. If they want/need money, they can earn it. It's a corporation's responsibility to take care of itself financially by offering products and services to a market that's willing to pay enough for them to balance its expenses, not to expect the market to throw it a bone just because it's faltering.

#8 Korahn

Korahn

Beyond Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

only interested in SR3 - I think that's what I saw my sister playing, I forget) and maybe Darksiders. The rest don't interest me at all.
Posted Image

#9 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

THQ isn't a charity, though. If they want/need money, they can earn it. It's a corporation's responsibility to take care of itself financially by offering products and services to a market that's willing to pay enough for them to balance its expenses, not to expect the market to throw it a bone just because it's faltering.

Have you ever bought a Humble Bundle before? You can split your payment between the developer, charity, and Humble tip in whichever ratio you like. No one's throwing them a bone, you are getting 6 awesome games for $1 each. Or did you think they were asking for donations without giving anything in return?

#10 Pajo

Pajo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

only interested in SR3 - I think that's what I saw my sister playing, I forget) and maybe Darksiders. The rest don't interest me at all.

Company of Heroes, an older but awesome game (as I remember playing it back when)

#11 JoJoBlue

JoJoBlue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Looks like they've upgraded the bundle to include Titan Quest and Red Faction Armageddon's Path to War DLC.

#12 collector42

collector42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Looks like they've upgraded the bundle to include Titan Quest and Red Faction Armageddon's Path to War DLC.

Thanks for the update! I paid $10, so I logged in and got my new games! :D