GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
510 replies to this topic

#91 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Yeah, around the same time as Sith Lords came out. No idea if there's any connection or if they're any good or any anything.

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Avellone's done in games (with the big exception being New Reno in Fallout 2), but I've never touched a book or comic based on a movie or game.

Edited by The Crotch, 01 December 2012 - 12:31 AM.

Posted Image

#92 weevles

weevles

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Words.

Animated gif.

Ranting.

Sarcasm.

Words.

#93 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

This is like mario kart gone horrible wrong (or right?):

#94 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

Words.

Animated gif.

Ranting.

Sarcasm.

Words.

Don't try to sum up the GGT with simple words.

Posted Image

#95 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Posted Image

UjCoyFa.png

#96 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Words.

Animated gif.

Ranting.

Sarcasm.

Words.

Not fair. Sometimes I post videos of glitches and mods.

EDIT: Like this!

Posted Image

#97 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

For some reason that reminds me of this:

#98 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

#99 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

Drunk Yeah. I didn't read anything but I may sometime.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#100 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#101 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

#102 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

#103 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

Posted Image

#104 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

#105 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

#106 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

No but seriously, I can't stop listening to Lounge Against the Machine.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLAbAp5tbU0ew

Posted Image

#107 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

#108 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

I cried. Brb.

#109 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

#110 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

#111 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

about time you showed up, VDSD.

#112 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

#113 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

As a general rule, if it's marketed as "Christian", it's probably terrible. If you want good Christian music, turn that shit off and listen to Johnny Cash or some good bluegrass or something. You want good Christian literature, you drop Left Behind and pick up Tolstoy or [I can't actually think of a good contemporary author with heavy Christian theming at the moment so let's just pretend Yann Martel fits that description because I'm going to bed]. These things are Christian, either implicitly or explicitly, but their quality is high enough that they don't have to rely on Christian branding to worm dollars out of tribalistic god damn idiots.

And that marks the most times I have used the words "Christian" in one post on CAG. Y'all best be talking about videogames when I wake up. Hell, even your stupid weeaboo fighting gaemes will do.

Posted Image

#114 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

I like Relient K.

tumblr_myj621dcMH1rby4vso1_500.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#115 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

doom II is gay Fuck hard
also American Mcgee makes really shitty Doom maps

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#116 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

As a general rule, if it's marketed as "Christian", it's probably terrible. If you want good Christian music, turn that shit off and listen to Johnny Cash or some good bluegrass or something. You want good Christian literature, you drop Left Behind and pick up Tolstoy or [I can't actually think of a good contemporary author with heavy Christian theming at the moment so let's just pretend Yann Martel fits that description because I'm going to bed]. These things are Christian, either implicitly or explicitly, but their quality is high enough that they don't have to rely on Christian branding to worm dollars out of tribalistic god damn idiots.

And that marks the most times I have used the words "Christian" in one post on CAG. Y'all best be talking about videogames when I wake up. Hell, even your stupid weeaboo fighting gaemes will do.

That about sums it up.

Spoiler

#117 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Y'all best be talking about videogames when I wake up. Hell, even your stupid weeaboo fighting gaemes will do.

Paging Dr. uraizen.

#118 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

doom II is gay Fuck hard
also American Mcgee makes really shitty Doom maps

Mmm, somebody named American making something shitty? Why am I not surprised?

#119 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

As a general rule, if it's marketed as "Christian", it's probably terrible. If you want good Christian music, go to church. You want good Christian literature, read the Bible. These things are Christian, either implicitly or explicitly, but their quality is high enough that they don't have to rely on Christian branding to worm dollars out of tribalistic god damn idiots, but they still do anyway.

Fixed. Now donate money, or you're going to hell. Preacher needs a new Cadillac.

#120 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Paging Dr. uraizen.

No.