Persona 4 Golden Skin and Wallpaper Set for PS Vita $9.99 @ BestBuy.com

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Damn I think I am in for this. That black Vita looks nice with it on.

#122 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Got my Persona 4 in today from Amazon and it came with the skin! Score!

#123 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hmm the guys at Gamestop gave me one of these for free. I may not have to open up my 2 copies of the game now.. though i still kinda want to for the Vita cover

Question: anyone seen a video or picture of the white Ass creed bundle with this skin on? Im curious how it would look. Thats the one i have and dont want to throw it on if its gonna look screwy. I did a search but all the videos/pics are on a regular black vita

*edit* just noticed the pic on the last page.. unfortunately he white pic is kinda blurry and not that good. Anyone know of a video or better pics? Not sure if i like it with the white one. Also reading some posts its seems this may actually be a screen protector? Not just a skin? Is that true?

Wash your hands before you play it and defiantly don't eat some Cheetos while playing. =P

I do get what you mean, I always have a cleaning cloth nearby when I'm playing.

I actually need a high quality cleaning cloth.. what do you use?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#124 Saiyan

Saiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Just a heads up, but there are a lot of better looking custom made full body skins on eBay. Those ones come with sections meant to actually go around the directional pad, buttons (not just leave the black circle), and even the grip pads in the back. Plus some give you the option of choosing your finish (matte vs gloss).

#125 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

The wallpapers you can find for free with some Google searches. This skin looks beautiful with the wallpapers. Heavily considering purchasing but just wondering if anyone owns this is the quality good? Does the skin start to peel off or anything? Just wondering.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#126 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

The wallpapers you can find for free with some Google searches. This skin looks beautiful with the wallpapers. Heavily considering purchasing but just wondering if anyone owns this is the quality good? Does the skin start to peel off or anything? Just wondering.

I've had the skin on my Vita for a few weeks now, and while the edges are 100% flush with the face of the Vita, I haven't had a single problem with it peeling or anything of the sort. And you're right, it looks great with the wallpapers.

http://i.imgur.com/LBuMWl.jpg

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#127 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I've had the skin on my Vita for a few weeks now, and while the edges are 100% flush with the face of the Vita, I haven't had a single problem with it peeling or anything of the sort. And you're right, it looks great with the wallpapers.

http://i.imgur.com/LBuMWl.jpg

Okay, that picture just convinced me to buy it. I got a question if you don't mind.

I already have the wallpapers on my Vita but when I turn the system on it doesn't show the wallpaper on the screen that you have shown (where you peel to open). How do you do that?

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out. :)

Edited by Komentra, 15 December 2012 - 01:12 PM.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#128 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Okay, that picture just convinced me to buy it. I got a question if you don't mind.
I already have the wallpapers on my Vita but when I turn the system on it doesn't show the wallpaper on the screen that you have shown (where you peel to open). How do you do that?

Go to the photo viewer, find the image you want, click the "...", then "Use as start screen"

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#129 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Go to the photo viewer, find the image you want, click the "...", then "Use as start screen"

Figured it out right before your post but thanks. :)

komentra.png card.png

#130 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I've got the Armorsuit protective skin on my PS Vita, and I don't care enough about Persona 4 Golden to want the skin on my Vita, so I'm happy to give/sell the skin and wallpaper. I'll probably just include them when I eventually sell my used Persona 4 Golden.

Anyhow, my game arrived yesterday morning. Not sure if it's typical or not, due to the holidays...anyhow, I saw no difference in express shipping speed vs. expedited shipping speed (the latter is free for Silver members). I paid the extra $2 for express b/c I'm leaving the country soon. It took two days to get here. It's always taken two days when I use expedited shipping, so I feel like I wasted the $2. Oh well.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#131 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Just ordered the game/skin yesterday for my white vita. I've never played a Persona game. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake.

#132 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Just ordered the game/skin yesterday for my white vita. I've never played a Persona game. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake.

I'm thinking about getting this for my white vita as well, but I'm just a little worried the skin wouldn't look as good with the white. Does anyone have a picture of the skin on a white vita?

#133 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm thinking about getting this for my white vita as well, but I'm just a little worried the skin wouldn't look as good with the white. Does anyone have a picture of the skin on a white vita?

Top of the previous page...

http://www.cheapassg...8&postcount=101

#134 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

Top of the previous page...

http://www.cheapassg...8&postcount=101

OK now I feel silly, thanks for the pics. The black one definitely looks better, but it certainly looks fine on the white. I think I'm in for one :)

#135 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Anyone think the skin is worth it?

#136 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

I think its worth it, you won't see fingerprints and its a screen protector even though it says it isn't O.o

#137 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

I think its worth it, you won't see fingerprints and its a screen protector even though it says it isn't O.o

The chances of putting it on wrong is high for me); idk if i shud take the chance

#138 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

The chances of putting it on wrong is high for me); idk if i shud take the chance

It took me three attempts to correctly align, overall, I'd say 60 seconds max from start to finish. For me, lining up the speaker cutouts is what helped my apply this the third time. They are the closest to the outer edge and if you can get those to align, the rest should be spot-on.

Note: I did not let it apply/seal very much in my first two attempts. It was pretty easy to tell it wasn't aligned properly the first two times, and then as I said, lining up the speaker cutouts make it much easier the third time. To each their own :)

#139 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

Lol same here. I got frustrated with my 3DS screen protector and eventually I just threw it away.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#140 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

just my opinion but i think the white vita with clear hori screen protector ($5.73 @ Amazon and covers the entire face) looks the best.

#141 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

In my opinion, yes. It looks fantastic on a black vita with the wallpapers that match the skin. I personally think it looks better than any other skin or case.

Pic - http://www.themogblo...ogoandlegal.jpg

It's just a matter of what you think is appealing or not. I thought it was worth the $10.

komentra.png card.png

#142 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

Since it seems this is actually a screen protector and not just a skin.. how does it work for protecting the screen? Does it mess with the touch sensitivity at all or anything like that? Im leery about sticking mine on since i have the white one. I dont think it looks that great with the white, but ive been thinking of doing a screen protector. If this one works pretty good it may be the extra nudge i need to just slap it on

BTW whoever posted the pic of the white vita.. that is an awesome Working!! keychain sitting under the vita!
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#143 Waru

Waru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Since it seems this is actually a screen protector and not just a skin.. how does it work for protecting the screen? Does it mess with the touch sensitivity at all or anything like that? Im leery about sticking mine on since i have the white one. I dont think it looks that great with the white, but ive been thinking of doing a screen protector. If this one works pretty good it may be the extra nudge i need to just slap it on

I don't know about the Hori screen protector but the Persona 4 skin seems quite a bit uhh how to say worst than the Sony screen protector I put on my Vita. It scratches and smudges very easily from what I have seen messing around with one of my extra. That being said if you are careful with it like you should then its not terrible.

#144 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

BTW whoever posted the pic of the white vita.. that is an awesome Working!! keychain sitting under the vita!

I have a Hori screen protector on my Vita AND the Persona 4 skin over that. Touch screen sensitivity hasn't changed or gotten worse from what I can tell.