[DEAD] Madden Vita Bundle $200 AC (Amazon Student Members Read), Uncharted GA $20

Thanks added Uncharted and Madden bundle to the OP in case someone can't look down to the 2nd post.

And yeah front page on SD so order quick.

My fear is that LBP is primed to be free on PSN+ at some point since it is a Sony property.

Decisions, decisions...

I'm not a fan of the LBP series. Played the first two, couldn't get into them. Not going to pick this up, but it's a great deal regardless.

[quote name='Xiemos']My fear is that LBP is primed to be free on PSN+ at some point since it is a Sony property.

Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

In the same boat as you as feel the same about LBP Karting.

Wipeout 2048 is exactly $19 right now without a coupon. Little Deviants, MLB 12: The Show, and Hot Shots are $20 without a coupon. Just picked up a Vita so I'm not sure if these are regular price.

Thanks op, this should be a good "quick session" game for my vita. Was able to get free shipping with how they apply the coupon.

[quote name='Xiemos']My fear is that LBP is primed to be free on PSN+ at some point since it is a Sony property.

I agree with you, I almost bought the game 2 days ago off the PlayStation Store. However, I bet that Resistance, Unit 13, and MLB The Show will be free before Little Big Planet. I dont think LBP will be free any time soon. Plus, you could sell this copy when it does.

I grabbed Uncharted since I don't plan on spending over $130 on a year of PS+ and a 32GB memory card.

Also, I'm glad it's a coupon, since you get FSSS.

My thoughts exactly. The only Sony game I bought (I just got a Vita recently) was Unit 13. The rest were all third party and what I got from PS+. That being said, I read last night that Europe's PS+ includes Mortal Kombat Vita for free, so the whole "Sony property" that we all thought would be the PS+ freebies may branch out to third party titles in the US as well. Who knows. Either way, I would probably break down and get this if I didn't buy 6 Vita games when I bought it.

LBP is tempting (since I've waiting for it to drop), but I just can't help thinking it could go lower.

ETA: Went ahead and ordered it (still had the checkout page up).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jessesixto']Are you referring to DSCVRHSP by Discover Card? Or am I blind?[/QUOTE]

Neither, it looks like the LBP coupon is dead already :cry:

Sucks, I just bought it at Gamestop for $40 a few days ago. Was looking for my receipt so I could order this one off Amazon and save $20 on the return to GS but can't find the receipt anywhere. And now I guess it doesnt matter. Booo

[quote name='jessesixto']Are you referring to DSCVRHSP by Discover Card? Or am I blind?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see it either, I think this deal is dead.
Edit: Only LBP coupon isn't showing up, the Uncharted and Madden Vita Bundle are still there.

Thank you, I was actually gonna pick up both games today, LBP at best Buy for 30 and Golden Abyss at Kmart using my coupon for $25.

Looks like LBP deal is dead, but U:GA is still kicking. I have to say I'm a little glad, I need to buy a bigger memory card before I buy more games for my vita.

[quote name='charlescheese']Thanks, in for uncharted for my new assassins creed vita. Did anyone get their download codes for ps+ and battle royale yet?[/QUOTE]I already did--the PS+ codes appeared in my inbox a day or two after I placed the order, while the PS All-Stars Battle Royale code was sent a few days later (but before the Vita arrived at my house).

[quote name='alwayscheaper']The last thing you need is a 32gb card. While it may make things brainless, my 8 gb card and placing things in my download list to get later will be well worth the cost of plus that adds monthly free games on vita and ps3.

Even if you spent $130, for a year that's $10.83 a month. With uncharted for free all you would've needed to recoup was ~$110 for the rest of the year. If you've been watching, plus has a huge value over the cost so I think you chose poorly.[/QUOTE]

Also to add to your point, memory cards should last for a lot longer than one year. If not, Sony has found a devious way to double dip on their Vita memory card monopoly.

The Madden bundle stacks with the Amazon Student promotion and the LBP coupon. So I got the bundle plus the memory card and LBP game for $180. Same price as BF Assassin's Creed bundle, but I'd rather have the memory card and physical copy of LBP over a DL copy of Battle Royale and the Plus trial.

[quote name='Reira']The Madden bundle stacks with the Amazon Student promotion and the LBP coupon. So I got the bundle plus the memory card and LBP game for $180. Same price as BF Assassin's Creed bundle, but I'd rather have the memory card and physical copy of LBP over a DL copy of Battle Royale and the Plus trial.[/QUOTE]Sorry, but what Amazon Student promotion? :whistle2:s And by "plus the memory card", do you mean you bought an additional one to go with the bundle?

Amazon Student members can use code 3477IPEB for a free copy of Little Big Planet and 4gb memory card (go here for more info). This stacks with the coupons for the Vita and the $20 off LBP coupon, even though it's free with code.

I don't know if others can get it since some people are reporting the LBP coupon has disappeared. Worth a shot though. Try using the links from SD maybe if CAG aren't working? EDIT: Looks like the LBP coupon has expired. So for Student members, it would be $200 after the code and coupons. Make sure to click on the Madden coupon before adding the other 2 items to cart.

My order details:

Item(s) Subtotal: $309.94
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$59.95
Your Coupon Savings: -$50.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$20.00
-----
Total before tax: $179.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $179.99

[quote name='slidecage']how you get coupons[/QUOTE]

That's weird, it looks like the coupons for vita LBP & Uncharted disappeared.
I was debating on picking up LBP, after I ordered Uncharted: GA.
:(

[quote name='GuitarMan']That's weird, it looks like the coupons for vita LBP & Uncharted disappeared.
I was debating on picking up LBP, after I ordered Uncharted: GA.
:([/QUOTE]

coupons might of went up too early..t he LBP says its on that friday show tonight from 5 to 8 pm est

so they may be back then

[quote name='Reira']Amazon Student members can use code 3477IPEB for a free copy of Little Big Planet and 4gb memory card (go here for more info). This stacks with the coupons for the Vita and the $20 off LBP coupon, even though it's free with code.

I don't know if others can get it since some people are reporting the LBP coupon has disappeared. Worth a shot though. Try using the links from SD maybe if CAG aren't working? EDIT: Looks like the LBP coupon has expired. So for Student members, it would be $200 after the code and coupons. Make sure to click on the Madden coupon before adding the other 2 items to cart.

My order details:

Item(s) Subtotal: $309.94
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$59.95
Your Coupon Savings: -$50.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$20.00
-----
Total before tax: $179.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $179.99[/QUOTE]

That is not too shabby at all.

[quote name='slidecage']coupons might of went up too early..t he LBP says its on that friday show tonight from 5 to 8 pm est

so they may be back then[/QUOTE]

Thanks, slidecage.

Now I have time to think over the purchase of LBP.
:)

[quote name='ferris182']Where do I find the coupon?

I would like to get Uncharted for $20[/QUOTE]
The coupon is at slickdeals.com. The coupons for Uncharted has expired, on the vita madden coupon is still active

[quote name='slidecage']coupons might of went up too early..t he LBP says its on that friday show tonight from 5 to 8 pm est

so they may be back then[/QUOTE]

What is the Friday show again. I know I've watched one of them for the deals but now I have forgotten lol. Do you have a link for it? Thanks

[quote name='alwayscheaper']The last thing you need is a 32gb card. While it may make things brainless, my 8 gb card and placing things in my download list to get later will be well worth the cost of plus that adds monthly free games on vita and ps3.

Even if you spent $130, for a year that's $10.83 a month. With uncharted for free all you would've needed to recoup was ~$110 for the rest of the year. If you've been watching, plus has a huge value over the cost so I think you chose poorly.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're probably right about value, especially with a PS3 as well. The only problem for me is that the memory card that I do have is a 4GB...so I'd literally have to delete everything on my card whenever I wanted to download a different game. (in the case of Uncharted)

What I don't understand is that it states on both pages that the deal is valid while supplies last, with purchases required to be placed prior to 4:00PM PDT today, 11/30/12. Last I checked, both items were still available and it is only 8:00AM. Am I missing something?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/c/..._c_A3LUHZPZSNWC2L_1_1&useRedirectOnSuccess=1&

https://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/c/..._c_A14SIILRBI2AGP_1_1&useRedirectOnSuccess=1&

*Update: I called amazon to inquire about getting the promotions applied, and they required me to place an order before they put a ticket in for $20 off each item. I'll post a second update if it goes through or not. I just hope they don't ship and charge me >$80... :roll:

**Update 2: Received an e-mail stating that the promotion had been applied. Logged into my account, order was still listed >$80. Attempted to reorder to see if the credit had been applied to future orders, but that was also a lost cause. Contacted amazon again and spoke with the nicest rep that corrected everything within 5 minutes. Conclusion: Totally hit or miss, but deals like these are the reason I shop so much at amazon. :D

[quote name='Zazoo']What is the Friday show again. I know I've watched one of them for the deals but now I have forgotten lol. Do you have a link for it? Thanks[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/

I'm wondering if the coupons were early too, the LBP was gone by the time I checked this morning hoping it shows up again this afternoon.

bread's done
Back