Does Obama Really Want To Tax The Rich?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

We already have a national disability act. Tying us into a global treaty that will only be ignored by most other countries is redundant and unnecessarily complicating our own legislation. The UN is a joke that soaks up our money and resources. I dislike it as much as I dislike the Federal Reserve system.

#32 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

We already have a national disability act. Tying us into a global treaty that will only be ignored by most other countries is redundant and unnecessarily complicating our own legislation.

for instance?
Posted Image

#33 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

I have to wonder what it feels like to be in such deep denial. To share so many opinions with a group of people, but steadfastly insist you aren't one of them. It'd be like a dog having all the characteristics of a dog, but insisting it was a cat.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift