$160 Best Buy Gift Card For $150 dollars

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Today is my birthday and I received a $160 dollar best buy gift card from someone and I'd rather get money for it. I don't really ever purchase anything from best buy. $150 for my $160 best buy gift card?

PM me if interested.

Longshot, but cml and see if anything interests you. Not on the list but available are a 120 Gb 360 elite and a kindle fire.

Well i'm an odd CAG then lol
Hope someone is interested. :)

I just don't understand why people can't just give you cash instead of a gift card but oh well lol.

That's quite an investment for anyone. If you shop on Amazon you could always use the BB giftcard to buy Kindle cards in-store which are essentially Amazon GCs.

[quote name='Kerig']That's quite an investment for anyone. If you shop on Amazon you could always use the BB giftcard to buy Kindle cards in-store which are essentially Amazon GCs.[/QUOTE]

might want to be careful doing that.... I flipped around 700 best buy to amazon cards and now i sort of want best buy credit instead of amazon. LOL

well one of you brave CAGers take it off my hands so i can go to my local video game store and spend my money lol

Humor us: what does your local VG store have that Amazon doesn't?

I'll give you $100 for it :)

[quote name='kerig']humor us: What does your local vg store have that amazon doesn't?

I'll give you $100 for it :)[/quote]

100.01 :)

what does local VG games stores have that amazon dont ....

cute Asian girls (at least at my local gs)

Just a heads up, but u can buy visa gift cards there with best buy credit for any amount you want. Will cost you $5.95 to do so.

There are websites that specialize in buying/trading gift cards. I would check into that perhaps. I've never used one so I can't recommend at site in particular.

[quote name='blazenumb1']Just a heads up, but u can buy visa gift cards there with best buy credit for any amount you want. Will cost you $5.95 to do so.[/QUOTE]
ohhh really? i didn't know. I'll look into that. Thank you! ;)

can i do this process online or do i have to go to the store?

[quote name='Barney']ohhh really? i didn't know. I'll look into that. Thank you! ;)

can i do this process online or do i have to go to the store?[/QUOTE]

Umm, never tried online, you can do it in the store though. Pretty easy process too. Hope it works out for you.

bread's done
Back