Here's your free gift from Xbox LIVE (E-mail, YMMV)

tokyostomp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Got this email from xbox a few mins ago. Havent clicked it yet so don't know exactly what it is. Once I get home I'll check it out.
So be on the lookout for this email. Others may have received it as well

I didn't get anything. All I got from Xbox recently was an announcement of a free Gold weekend yesterday. Me being a silver member could be why I didn't get a gift tho.

It's to unlock the rest of the specializations for Halo 4. If any of you aren't using the code, I'll gladly take it off your hand. I've been stuck at 70 and us EU people aren't getting codes.

The code is for specializations in Halo 4. Wish the email said that before I redeemed it because I already gave away my copy of Halo 4 to a friend.

(From what I've found online) You get the code if you played Halo 4 within the 1st two weeks of release. Once you get level 50, you would normally only get 2 specializations unlocked. With the code, you get all 8. People that bought LE already have these unlocked, so they might not get a code.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']What exactly does this code give you?[/QUOTE]Let's you continue ranking up in Halo 4. If you aren't interested in that I'll gladly take it!

Are these the same specializations that came with the LE?

If so that kind of irks me that they didn't say what the code was for before hand. I got the LE so I think I already had this, and I used the code (which I could have given to my brother) :whistle2:/

Got mine, but don't really need it since i have the LE, hopefully i can use it to barter for a Bluray VUDU code.

Got one too and checked here what it is, only played a little bit of campaign and haven't even touched multiplayer yet (busy man I am). Don't beg me for the code I will use it.

I received one, but apparently this is already included in the limited edition - If anyone has any codes to trade I'd be willing to trade.

hey jer7583, i tried to pm you but your inbox is full dude!!!
i'll offer ya some paypal $$$ since i don't have any codes to trade, pm me if you're interested.... clean out your inbox (more likely your sent box) so i can reply back to ya :)

[quote name='canvasch']hey jer7583, i tried to pm you but your inbox is full dude!!!
i'll offer ya some paypal $$$ since i don't have any codes to trade, pm me if you're interested.... clean out your inbox (more likely your sent box) so i can reply back to ya :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, i was giving away scribblenauts for Ipad codes a few weeks back and inbox got full with requests.

[quote name='D0RC']So a code shows up when you click it? Got the email.[/QUOTE]

Code is in the referral link. Takes you to the code redeem page on Xbox.com and auto fills. You are safe clicking the link though since it doesn't submit it until you click the submit button.

I got this last night and I couldn't wait for a thread like this to tell me what the hell it was. So I redeemed it. If this code starts going for $30+ on eBay, I will be angry face.
>: O

Anyway, I'm definitely using the specialization that gives you another ordinance drop, if you don't like anything in the first one.

Too bad I just redeemed it. I wish they would actually say what the code is for instead of just saying it's a "free gift."

I don't have any use for this because I do not have the game.

I just got this. It's called Specialization Priority Alpha I think. But yeah, it's just to continue leveling up and unlocking specializations for Halo 4.

I glad I didn't log in to redeem it then since I already sick of halo! Lol

Have one to trade if anyone has XBL/PSN/Wii codes points

you know someone is gonna try and be a whore and sell these for like $10 when they got it for free. I hate when people do that. The karma of greed will get you.

[quote name='sdoxas']I got this last night and I couldn't wait for a thread like this to tell me what the hell it was. So I redeemed it. If this code starts going for $30+ on eBay, I will be angry face.
>: O

Anyway, I'm definitely using the specialization that gives you another ordinance drop, if you don't like anything in the first one.[/QUOTE]

Same lol

Got the game at launch, and I'm pretty sure I played the multiplayer before the 20th. I didn't get anything, though. Oh well, I still haven't reached 50 anyways, but it would've been nice to have.

I doubt it'll be worth much of anything. Someone said everyone else would soon be getting access to the specializations (supposedly the 10th, but again, that's just from some other random forum lurker).

My complaint's that if I had known what the "FREE GIFT" was before I redeemed it, I would've given it to someone else. Already got the LE through ExpertZone and had no use for it. Whoever set up the emails the way they did is a jerk.

So is anyone trying to sell theirs. Jerks!

I got one but I also own the Limited Edition so I have no use for it. I would be willing to trade it. Maybe for some of the preorder armors/skins (the only one if have is the Venator Raptor.) Or maybe a 1 month Gold Card. Preferably the Gold Card. PM me if interested.

From the bottom of the email:

*Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft. Limit: one (1) gift per account. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']Well ain't that a B. So it's completely worthless to me.[/QUOTE]
you have a pm

[quote name='KanYozakura']From the bottom of the email:

Quote:
*Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft. Limit: one (1) gift per account. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.[/QUOTE]

I just used a second profile of mine to try to redeem to code I got in the email to my main profile and it would have allowed me to do it. I didn't of course but that proves that that fine print at the bottom of the email is BS to make people think they can't trade or sell this.

I'm still taking offers.

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']I just used a second profile of mine to try to redeem to code I got in the email to my main profile and it would have allowed me to do it. I didn't of course but that proves that that fine print at the bottom of the email is BS to make people think they can't trade or sell this.

I'm still taking offers.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I actually put mine on ebay, got up to $15.50 with plenty of time left, and then was removed either because "Using digital means (email, etc) to deliver the code is not allowed" which I didn't exactly say it would be emailed, or "We don't let sellers list virtual products such as online game characters, accounts, currency, codes that can be redeemed for in-game items, or related software" which, really? The site is full of these :p

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Same here. I actually put mine on ebay, got up to $15.50 with plenty of time left, and then was removed either because "Using digital means (email, etc) to deliver the code is not allowed" which I didn't exactly say it would be emailed, or "We don't let sellers list virtual products such as online game characters, accounts, currency, codes that can be redeemed for in-game items, or related software" which, really? The site is full of these :p[/QUOTE]

I was worried that was going to happen to me when I was selling my armor pre-order bonuses, but it never happened. I indicated that I would send the codes via eBay messaging.
If I were you, I would list it again. There are too many listings for them to remove all of them. Go for a 3 day listing or shorter.

[quote name='sdoxas']I was worried that was going to happen to me when I was selling my armor pre-order bonuses, but it never happened. I indicated that I would send the codes via eBay messaging.
If I were you, I would list it again. There are too many listings for them to remove all of them. Go for a 3 day listing or shorter.[/QUOTE]

Mine was 1 day and the cancellation stated that repeated offences could lead to banning my account : \

I first played this on the 14th, 8 days after release and haven't got a code. I don't have it now so if I get it, I'll just give it to someone who wants it.

bread's done
Back