NISA Online Store Sale (Ends 12-3!)

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
I just noticed from another thread that the NISA online store is having a sale. It ends on 12-3. The deals aren't stellar, but given that many of these items are spendy as is, getting some off is rather nice.

http://store.nisamerica.com/Sale

Some standouts are

Persona Trinity Souls 1/2 Standard for $50
&
House of Five Leaves Premium Set for $40 (I've heard this is supposed to be damn good, any thoughts?)

I started watching House of Five Leaves not long ago and after 4 episodes I can say so far I enjoy it quite a bit. Masanosuke trying to remain a good honorable person while going deeper into the world of the criminal group Five Leaves so far is handled very well.

I didn't note this sale since most of these are the same prices at Rightstuf during the Pre-sale and the current 12 days, but the crappy thing for me with NISA is that they charge tax as opposed to Rightstuf who do not, at least for me.

Persona is cheaper at least. lol I want to pull the trigger on it, but I've heard a lot of mixed things about it. Any thoughts?

[quote name='Zaku77']Persona is cheaper at least. lol I want to pull the trigger on it, but I've heard a lot of mixed things about it. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

The series in itself or just the video quality issues?

The series in itself is okay, but you will probably benefit more from it if you've played the specific game it's based off of, but it's one of those if you like the game you might find the anime interesting.

The video quality issue shouldn't be a problem though if that's what some of the older reviews you've found has said about it since all the newer releases have those problems fixed now with the re-released discs as opposed to the original release which looked like garbage.

I'd recommend if you're into SMT as a whole, but it's probably not going to be as entertaining if you're not a big fan of the series.

Buyer beware. You couldn't pay me try to watch Persona Trinity Souls again. Stick with the Persona 4 Anime.

bread's done
Back