Fallout: New Vegas (PC) $3.99 with free shipping @Newegg.com

I loved FO:NV.

Also worth noting - the DLC's are quite good.
Old World Blues, in particular, is probably the best $DLC that I've ever played.

Question

Would you automatically get ultimate edition since you can't purchase the DLC anymore?

This is what happened to my Far Cry 2, when it got updated to Fortune's Edition I got the DLC to free.

[quote name='ojaybaby']Question

Would you automatically get ultimate edition since you can't purchase the DLC anymore?

This is what happened to my Far Cry 2, when it got updated to Fortune's Edition I got the DLC to free.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean you can't purchase the DLC anymore? I'm on Steam right now and it's all there.

[quote name='NEP']What do you mean you can't purchase the DLC anymore? I'm on Steam right now and it's all there.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure but it does not look like this boxed version is a Steamworks game. Assuming you are not able to activate this key on Steam then I would assume that purchasing the DLC via steam would not work with a boxed copy.

I am entirely not sure if this is the case or not. I just think that is what his question was.

[quote name='ojaybaby']Question

This is what happened to my Far Cry 2, when it got updated to Fortune's Edition I got the DLC to free.[/QUOTE]

The DLC is still available on Steam at 4.99 per story pack.

Someone told me that the complete edition on steam is going to only be about $3.50 more with all the dlc. Unconfirmed though.

Ordered.

Steam has the DLC for $4.99 so keep an eye on it if they do another Christmas sale.

decided to grab this also, love having disc, but for $3 bucks, good deal. By the time I get around playing this the DLC will be free.
Still have first fallout 2 CE in shrink wrap, been meaning to play for over a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Ultimate Edition boxed version and simply entered the key on Steam and downloaded it. Never even touched the disk. It definitely works on Steam, as Steam is required for it to work.

bread's done
Back