WV Matsui

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

How does this CinemaNow thing work?

#32 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well...I was an idiot and thought The Dark Knight Rises would magically appear when I linked my accounts. My dumb ass forgot to redeem my UV code from my Dark Knight steelbook. Just did, and am downloading and was able to stream the Dark Knight Rises! Too bad I have finals this week otherwise I'd actually watch it. Again though, this one is not showing up on my Cinemanow. Maybe I will try unlinking and relinking to see if that works. Either way, awesome stuff!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#33 movie2cats

movie2cats

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

I also got Blow for free that way, and it does show up for me in CinemaNow. However, a few of my redeemed movies aren't showing up like Drive, Young Adult, and a few others. I initially thought it might be a studio thing, but now I have no idea.

Some of them are due to issues with studios but they can be found on Vudu. Also log into your Ultraviolet acct to make sure that CinemaNow has manage permissions. I had an issue with that.

#34 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Some of them are due to issues with studios but they can be found on Vudu. Also log into your Ultraviolet acct to make sure that CinemaNow has manage permissions. I had an issue with that.

Awesome!! Thank you. That fixed it. Now I can watch TDKR on my 360 through the Cinemanow app!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#35 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

Yep, works for me.

Dark Knight Rises popped up in my CinemaNow account, but it doesn't show up in my Ultraviolet or my Vudu Account. Still, I dont mind a freebie, gonna buy the movie on Blu-Ray anyways tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#36 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

They yanked my cinemanow copy I downloaded it from flixster so that is still there
Posted Image

#37 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

They removed it from my account.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#38 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

Mine is still on my acct...here's hoping it stays there.

EDIT: Scratch that...it says my license expired.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#39 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Mine is still on my acct...here's hoping it stays there.

EDIT: Scratch that...it says my license expired.

Oh well....Free Rental :) I had not seen the movie. So, it worked out great for me.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#40 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

Everything burns
8-) Head BrokeAss