Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Indiana Jones BR complete adventures, $35 at Target W/ coupon!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

The deal is dead pretty much, it has gone up to 64.99 and is classed as a TPC now.

Coupon:

http://coupons.targe...ainment-coupons

Now you can only use this 10 dollar off coupon for Indiana Jones in store so just go to a Target store and price match their website price and the coupon will work automatically even after price adjustment!

EDIT: Forgot to tell you that the store locator function is not working for whatever reason on the site and has been this way all day so you might just want to call ahead to your store to confirm if they have this in stock, the DPCI for this is 058-40-0072.

Edited by shrike4242, 02 December 2012 - 07:07 PM.
Next time, title the thread (DEAD) if it's dead, OP.

#2 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

EDIT: Forgot to tell you that the store locator function is not working for whatever reason on the site and has been this way all day so you might just want to call ahead to your store to confirm if they have this in stock, the DPCI for this is 058-40-0072.

My local Target doesnt have them on the floor but they are in the back and Ive read that that is the case for others as well. I think the store locator is working fine; you just have to get someone to go get it from the stockroom
Posted Image

#3 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

My local Target doesnt have them on the floor but they are in the back and Ive read that that is the case for others as well. I think the store locator is working fine; you just have to get someone to go get it from the stockroom

Errr, i am talking about the store locator/stock check function on the website, not the item checker in store.

#4 Kain

Kain

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, when I tried to use the store locator on the site, it just forwarded me to a Nieman Marcus page. But I called my local store and they looked it up and said they had it in stock for $75. She believes they'll price-match their own website, so I'm gonna give it a try.

Last Six Years of Completed Games: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

#5 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

How long is this on sale for? I couldn't see on the website. New Sales start tomorrow, so I'm wondering do i have to pack up the baby and go tonight or will it still be good on Tuesday?

#6 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

How long is this on sale for? I couldn't see on the website. New Sales start tomorrow, so I'm wondering do i have to pack up the baby and go tonight or will it still be good on Tuesday?

It went on sale last night around 3am eastern, no way to tell when it ends but if i we're a betting man i would say that it is a 24 hour sale only, so if you can i would go tonight!!

#7 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Thanks!

#8 Kain

Kain

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Success! Thanks, ops. I printed out the coupon and a copy of the page showing the price. The woman in electronics already grabbed the set for me from the back and handed it to me to bring to customer service. I got up there, showed the woman the page and she had to call someone to give her access to the site to make sure I didn't "print it out a month ago". She checked the site, I said I also had a coupon. She had another manager approve the pricematch, then applied the coupon, and everything went smoothly. I was worried about them refusing to do a pricematch and the coupon on the same item, but all worked out well.

#9 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Errr, i am talking about the store locator/stock check function on the website, not the item checker in store.

and thats what Im talking about. I used the store locator on my phone and found it in stock at my store, but there was no spot for it out on the floor. I had to ask someone that worked there to look it up and he wetn in the back for it
Posted Image

#10 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Success! Thanks, ops. I printed out the coupon and a copy of the page showing the price. The woman in electronics already grabbed the set for me from the back and handed it to me to bring to customer service. I got up there, showed the woman the page and she had to call someone to give her access to the site to make sure I didn't "print it out a month ago". She checked the site, I said I also had a coupon. She had another manager approve the pricematch, then applied the coupon, and everything went smoothly. I was worried about them refusing to do a pricematch and the coupon on the same item, but all worked out well.

Remember, even if they say they can't take the coupon you should demand in a polite way to try using the coupon anyways and if the machine takes it, they cant deny you the coupon.

#11 Kain

Kain

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

I was thinking more along the lines that she might say "Well, the coupon is for in-store purchases and the $45 sale is for online purchases, so you have to choose one or the other, not both."

#12 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Printing these coupons is such a pain. If it doesn't print the first time you can't print it again.

#13 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

I was thinking more along the lines that she might say "Well, the coupon is for in-store purchases and the $45 sale is for online purchases, so you have to choose one or the other, not both."

You are buying it in store, the coupon is for in store purchase.

#14 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

My coupon didn't print and it won't let me try it again. Any suggestions?

#15 MrBlud

MrBlud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Just got this!

Big Thanks!

#16 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

My coupon didn't print and it won't let me try it again. Any suggestions?

use a different browser or different computer
Posted Image

#17 Arsenal 80

Arsenal 80

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

For some reason couldn't get the coupon to print with Chrome, but worked with Explorer. Just got back from Target. I had to get someone to get my a copy from the back. Took it up to customer service and got the price match and used the coupon. $37.66 after tax. Piece of cake. Grab a copy before the sale go's away. Heck of a deal.
"I bought the last one yesterday SUCKA!"

#18 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

Got it, but not before I had to deal with a Target employee who was insistent they didn't price match target.com and decided to argue with me before getting the blu-ray set ... fun times. Anyway, thanks OP

#19 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

Just a heads up that Target's official coupon policy is to apply Target coupons BEFORE a price match is made. Even though they are Price Matching themselves under the Holiday Policy, technically they should apply the coupon to the in-store price first, and then if the price is lower by the match, which it would be, $45.00 you'd then get it for $45.00 if the associates are following the Target policies by the book.

#20 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Thanks! got it for $36.XX after taxes :)
"Evil is Funs"

#21 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

when does this sale end?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#22 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

Just a heads up that Target's official coupon policy is to apply Target coupons BEFORE a price match is made. Even though they are Price Matching themselves under the Holiday Policy, technically they should apply the coupon to the in-store price first, and then if the price is lower by the match, which it would be, $45.00 you'd then get it for $45.00 if the associates are following the Target policies by the book.

They never follow this policy and if they do it is rare. Just don't give them the coupon until after they have price matched already.

#23 Kain

Kain

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

You are buying it in store, the coupon is for in store purchase.

That's exactly my point. They could have said "Because this coupon is for in-store purchase only, and you can't use it on the site, we lowered the price online to $45. Therefore, we're not going to match the site since you can use the coupon." Get what I'm saying?

Basically, the same was the Walmart says "We won't match our online price because it's cheaper on the site due to the fact that you have to pay shipping and handling to make up for it."

#24 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

That's exactly my point. They could have said "Because this coupon is for in-store purchase only, and you can't use it on the site, we lowered the price online to $45. Therefore, we're not going to match the site since you can use the coupon." Get what I'm saying?

Basically, the same was the Walmart says "We won't match our online price because it's cheaper on the site due to the fact that you have to pay shipping and handling to make up for it."

No, since we know for sure most people are getting this deal for 35 dollars.

#25 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the Fuck has a printer these days?

#26 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Do you have to print the coupon or can you show them via mobile? Who the Fuck has a printer these days?

People that actually need to print out documents.

Funny how that works.

#27 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

I use a printer almost every single day. I thought they were pretty vital in today's world. Anyways, I'm hesitant to jump on this deal with my spending habits being as crazy as they have been lately. I've bought so many sets that I think I can hold off on this for a while.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#28 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

^^^ true....gotta hold off

I have more dead printers than working printers. Are you making a joke though...just wondering?

#29 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Cheap Ass Gamers who want to print out coupons, online sellers who want to print out shipping labels and packing slips, students who want to print out notes or have professors who require hard copies of essays, people who dislike Apple maps and want to print out directions from mapquest, and also every office and legitimate business in America.

For about 18 years or so, it's been easy to find an inkjet printer for $50 or less. The fucking problem is the ink. It's more valuable per ounce than oil.

#30 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

The deal is dead, it has gone up in price to 64.99 as a TPC now.