Photo
- - - - -

Wii U now 'In Stock' at GameStop.com (Basic and Deluxe)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

8GB Basic Bundle - $299 - http://www.gamestop....asic-set/104795

32GB Deluxe Bundle - $349 - http://www.gamestop....luxe-set/104794

It's the big headline on their website, so they must have a decent amount in stock. Happy Holidays!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#2 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Finally!

#3 NeoStrider

NeoStrider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

where's the deal?

#4 EdsHead

EdsHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

As of about 2pm EST today, the associate at the store said there were over 2,000 Deluxe models in stock at the website...

#5 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

As of about 2pm EST today, the associate at the store said there were over 2,000 Deluxe models in stock at the website...

Good to hear.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#6 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

:-# So I guess the only people who made a big flippin' profit were the ones who sold receipts for $600 back when pre-orders opened.

#7 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

These have been up on the site since late last night.

#8 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

i remember reading the wii u thread, before the wii-u was released. all these ppl bragging about how much preorders they made at different retailers, and all the profit they were going to make, because the supply will be low, ROflmao, such much for that. While i was doing so trading in games today at gamesto, i saw atleast 3 wii-u basic, and deluxe at the front counter

#9 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

Uh, ok.... MODs?
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#10 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

Oh but it's so rare they are not even taking waitlist orders anymore. Gamestop is so full of shit .
Posted Image

#11 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

noooooooooo. we need this thing to high in demand so us el hordos can sell em for some money

#12 gokou36

gokou36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

Oh but it's so rare they are not even taking waitlist orders anymore. Gamestop is so full of shit .

A few dumbasses actually believed that.

#13 Carbonite

Carbonite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

8GB Basic Bundle - $299 - http://www.gamestop....asic-set/104795

32GB Deluxe Bundle - $349 - http://www.gamestop....luxe-set/104794

It's the big headline on their website, so they must have a decent amount in stock. Happy Holidays!

I have seen both models on shelves here in Michigan for a while now.

Saw the deluxe on the shelf at Target today.

I have been wanting to look and see what stupid prices people are paying on ebay seeing as they are not rare nor even scarce.

#14 Dental

Dental

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

After Christmas, you will see stacks of them mountain high at every stores after all the resellers returned all their units. But I could be wrong, we still have about 3 weeks until the holiday.

#15 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

:-# So I guess the only people who made a big flippin' profit were the ones who sold receipts for $600 back when pre-orders opened.

Yeah you can say that...hopefully I can sell the ones I have at cost to friends who are looking for one. If not, I'll just return them...

#16 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

I highly recommend this console. It really is a great new system. Mario and ZombiU are a blast.

#17 marioman

marioman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

Anyone acting like this thing be readily available was a guarantee are kidding themselves and obviously either are ignoring or aren't familiar with previous console launches... Nintendo did a poor job with this launch imo, similar to 3DS.

#18 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

My gamestops (or any retailer ex kmart for that matter) have never been out of stock of the Wii u since release
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#19 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hey guys! Wiis are out of stock everywhere!

Wow Nintendo sure did Fuck up this launch!

Hey guys! Wii Us are in stock!

Wow Nintendo sure did Fuck up this launch!

#20 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

No, no. The heading is all wrong. It's missing that oomf....that ZAM, POOM....that......BUY NOW, THINK LATER!!!!!!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#21 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

In for 10. you're a life saver. thanks OP.
Lakers for Life!

#22 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

They're in stock everywhere....who cares

#23 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

Yup, not hard to find at all.

#24 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

Not a deal.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#25 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

people who knew what they were doing made their money, and there is still money to be made, just gotta work a little more for it. I do hope the idiots who didn't know what they were doing will have to sell them for a loss, or at least return them so someone can get a fair shake at getting one.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#26 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

people who knew what they were doing made their money, and there is still money to be made, just gotta work a little more for it. I do hope the idiots who didn't know what they were doing will have to sell them for a loss, or at least return them so someone can get a fair shake at getting one.

I don't think thats going to be a problem. The best thing now if you don't have one yet, is to try and snag one below cost on Ebay... AHHAHHAHAHA:hot:
Posted Image