Far Cry 3 PC $39.99 w/ promo code @ Gamefly

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Best Buy has a similar promotion except that includes Xbox and PS3 Copies[/QUOTE]
The 20 rz cert, or are you referring to something else?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']So the code for November is working in December?[/QUOTE]
I don't know...
...but if it is working, I guess today is November 31st, more or less. :p

[quote name='joeyshadows']The 20 rz cert, or are you referring to something else?[/QUOTE]

yes the $20 rz credit

[quote name='TKSJOHN']yes the $20 rz credit[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is only offering that deal on the console ports :( Otherwise I'd go get my RZ points.

GetGamesGo doesn't work for people living in North America.

The Gamefly code worked though. Thank you very much for posting it!

Thanks for the deal; that's a good one.

Some caveats for those thinking of purchasing from Gamefly, though:

1) You can't activate the game on Steam.
2) You have to download the UPlay client, as well as created a UPlay account, to use the game.
3) In a truly mind-boggling bit of wtf'ery, UPlay doesn't allow you to input codes in to their infant attempt at a Steam competitor...
4) ...so you have to download and install the Gamefly client as well.
5) Which also forces you to download Adobe's terrible little bit of greyware, Air.
6) And doesn't come in an up-to-date version, so you have to update the software you just downloaded.

The things I'll go through to save $12.

Note that the code also works on the Deluxe Edition, bringing it down to $48 instead of $50. 4 small DLC packs, a PDF map and the soundtrack for $8 extra if you believe it's worth it.

Also, even on Steam this will require UPlay so you won't avoid much getting it there (although it may eventually lose the UPlay DRM on that version like Far Cry 2 lost its SecureRom DRM)

Can GameFly client be deleted after? Ugh that a lot of crap to install.

[quote name='mwoody450']Thanks for the deal; that's a good one.

Some caveats for those thinking of purchasing from Gamefly, though:

1) You can't activate the game on Steam.
2) You have to download the UPlay client, as well as created a UPlay account, to use the game.
3) In a truly mind-boggling bit of wtf'ery, UPlay doesn't allow you to input codes in to their infant attempt at a Steam competitor...
4) ...so you have to download and install the Gamefly client as well.
5) Which also forces you to download Adobe's terrible little bit of greyware, Air.
6) And doesn't come in an up-to-date version, so you have to update the software you just downloaded.

The things I'll go through to save $12.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back