Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD)BB PS Vita - MLB 12/Hot Shots Golf $9.99-AC 3 Liberation/Silent Hill BOM $29.99

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#31 io

io

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

Nice, thanks OP - I picked up HSG.

#32 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

I guess I should have been more specific. I was mostly referring to Silent Hill and AC3 which both came out relatively recently.

I can understand your point of view then. But if you're a hardcore fan of either franchise, does $10 off a month later make much of a difference? I also believe there were day-one deals to be had for both of those games that made them $30 anyways.

#33 Jorrel56

Jorrel56

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Picked up Hot Shots Golf. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#34 NedHead

NedHead

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

So many Vita games have hit $10 already. How is Ridge Racer still $20???

#35 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

I heard that SIlent Hill game is actually a dungeon crawler action game, and NOT a survival horror. Its basically like the the Marvel ultimate alliance games but with silent hill stuff o_O If so im down once it hits $20
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#36 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

So many Vita games have hit $10 already. How is Ridge Racer still $20???

Probably because it's made by a third-party developer and the game is terrible lol.

#37 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Got Hot Shots. Thanks, OP.

Looking to start getting more physical games since digital Vita games are completely borked. Seriously Sony, why the hell would you gimp your downloadable games they way you have? The saved games are linked to the 1-3 gig game files, so if you delete a game to make room for something else, you delete your saved games as well. That's complete bullshit, and only makes me not want to ever buy digital Vita games.

Where is the logic, Sony? "Instant game collection," as long as you don't mind starting over from the beginning every other time you play it.

You can backup your Vita games to your PC or PS3 so you don't have to start over if you want to temporarily delete something from your Vita. It's a pain in the ass but it's the only option right now.

Anyway, grabbed Hot Shots Golf. Thanks for posting, OP!

I heard that SIlent Hill game is actually a dungeon crawler action game, and NOT a survival horror. Its basically like the the Marvel ultimate alliance games but with silent hill stuff o_O If so im down once it hits $20

I don't know if I'd say it's like the Ultimate Alliance games but it's definitely a dungeon crawler. There's a demo on the store if you want to try it out. The demo was OK to me...something I might pick up for $10 or $15.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

If you have PS+ you can upload your game saves to the online storage from the content manager. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with PSP saves so you'll still have to transfer those games to the PS3 or PC.

PS:Figured I might as well ask in here. Can anyone recommend a good case for the Vita? I saw the Pull n Go Folio at Frys and while it's not bad it's just a whole lot more than I need (would just be using the pull out case). I might just pick up the CTA case from Amazon because it's sitting at 4 stars and hey, it's $10.

Thanks for the help.

#39 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

In for AC 3 Liberation. I had some RZ certificates, so even better. Thanks OP!

#40 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Tempted by MLB12....but I know it would be more of an impulse buy.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#41 alangst

alangst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

damn. MLB doesnt ship and I can't get to a Best Buy on Sunday.

I noticed the same thing, and none of my local best buys have it in stock. Does this mean its sold out online?

Regardless, great deal on HSG...free shipping too.

#42 oasis007

oasis007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Already have HSG (great game), but picked up the Show. Thanks

#43 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Ahhh hsg is very tempting but ik that will be a msrp or a used price soon @ gamestop sooner or later , lookin at the review it is very much like the other versions and i heard there are less courses?

#44 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Hsg or MLB

#45 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

AC3 Liberation is a pretty great game - despite what some of the reviews might indicate. I am really enjoying it so far. Yes, it has it's faults, but it is pretty impressive - especially for a handheld game.

#46 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Anyone else think these $9.99 prices signal that they will be upcoming PS Plus offerings? I really want MLB but I can't help but think it will be "free" soon.

#47 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

For those thinking about Silent Hill, ask yourself this. Do you like roguelikes? Do you like games on par with Demon's Souls' difficulty?

#48 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

I've been playing it for a week or two and if you like dungeon crawlers and silent hill universe its a must buy. Tons of fun with a lot of different char buffs and customization. The demo is a good reflection of what you'll be doing for most of the game. You'll either love it or hate it.

Excited to grab a free vita game since I bought this after there were no sales on BF for it.

#49 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Anyone else think these $9.99 prices signal that they will be upcoming PS Plus offerings? I really want MLB but I can't help but think it will be "free" soon.

I feel the same for Hot Shots Golf. I wish Persona 4 was on sale.

#50 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

I've been playing it for a week or two and if you like dungeon crawlers and silent hill universe its a must buy. Tons of fun with a lot of different char buffs and customization. The demo is a good reflection of what you'll be doing for most of the game. You'll either love it or hate it.

Excited to grab a free vita game since I bought this after there were no sales on BF for it.

Glad I read this - I totally dismissed this game, but now I've watched some videos and it looks pretty cool. Thanks.

#51 alangst

alangst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

I noticed the same thing, and none of my local best buys have it in stock. Does this mean its sold out online?

Regardless, great deal on HSG...free shipping too.

..... And 10 minutes later, MLB now shows the option for online shipping. Guess its not out of stock online.

#52 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Thanks OP. Haven't played Hot Shots since the PS1 days. Used to love it so I picked it up. Had a reward zone credit of $5 so not a bad deal. :)
Posted Image

#53 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

wish they had a deal on the vita as well.

#54 mdsinc2

mdsinc2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Have mlb the show on ps3, wasnt going to get it on the vita but at that price I will now. Plus there are just not that many games out.

#55 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I heard that the MLB game isn't all that good, but it's hard to say no for $10. I'll think about it. Thanks again OP! Wonder when some more Vita games will drop in price.

Edit: I'm going to pass on MLB The Show for Vita. I won a copy of the PS3 counterpart, and it's still sealed. HSG is fun, but it's crazy tough. Enjoy the sales CAGS!

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 02 December 2012 - 01:48 PM.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#56 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

almost bought MLB at BB last night glad i didnt because i am getting it now

#57 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Thanks OP! Picked up HSG... MLB is unavailable for me, hoping maybe I strike lucky and can find it tonight!

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#58 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

It's great to finally see some Vita software go on sale. Going to try out the HSG demo and see if I like it first.

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#59 spiderman8576

spiderman8576

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

damn it, just bought HSG off of psn on wednesday for $18. silent hill is tempting though

#60 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

I heard that the MLB game isn't all that good, but it's hard to say no for $10. I'll think about it. Thanks again OP! Wonder when some more Vita games will drop in price.

Edit: I'm going to pass on MLB The Show for Vita. I won a copy of the PS3 counterpart, and it's still sealed. HSG is fun, but it's crazy tough. Enjoy the sales CAGS!

MLB is bugged when you get to the minor leauge playoff... game will freeze on that day.. you can play the game but the date does not move... you have to sim though those days your stuckon

love to get

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

but would not pay more then 20 for it
WOOOO I STINK