Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD)BB PS Vita - MLB 12/Hot Shots Golf $9.99-AC 3 Liberation/Silent Hill BOM $29.99

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#91 xDerekRx

xDerekRx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Grabbed HSG. Perfect price to try it. Might consider AC3 when I do my store pickup

MLB 12 is fantastic as well. I have the version with Bautista on the cover I bought in Canada. During the baseball season I played it every single night.

#92 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Ordered HSG earlier thanks op.
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#93 iphosho

iphosho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Some people were able to get BB to pricematch TRU's B1G1 50% off deal. I am going to try this later today with HSG and MLB. Maybe some memory cards too.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333221

#94 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

Amazon matched AC3 and Silent Hill

#95 deanabrown

deanabrown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Anyone know how long this sale is going to last?

#96 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

I'm seriously considering buying HSG even though I don't own a Vita. The 2 on the PSP are easily the most played games for me on that system. Hmmmm.... I wasn't planning on buying a Vita until it hit $150 but damn I love me some HSG...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#97 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Some people were able to get BB to pricematch TRU's B1G1 50% off deal. I am going to try this later today with HSG and MLB. Maybe some memory cards too.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333221

It didn't click in my mind that memory cards are accessories. I was already planning on buying a 16GB card from BB this week since I have a $25 RZ certificate but also a $15-20 AC:L or LPBV is incredibly tempting. I don't think my BB would PM a B1G1 50% off promo.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#98 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

If anyone doesn't want their MLB 12 online pass pm me. I can paypal a buck or so if you dont plan on playing online.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#99 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Thanks OP! Picked up Hot Shots

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#100 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

God this site is killing my wallet.

anyways going to pick up Assassin's creed 3: liberation tomorrow.

#101 narmstrong79

narmstrong79

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

Went AC3L, had $10 RZ cert I needed to use anyhow.

#102 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

Hmmm... I would pick up Hot Shots.... but I feel like it will be a PS Plus game somewhere down the line.

Same thought process here. It's not like there's a ton of Vita games for Sony to make free via PS+, so they'll probably get through them pretty quick XD
Posted Image

#103 iphosho

iphosho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

Okay I got my BB to pricematch the TRU's B1G1 50% off deal, got HSG and MLB for $15! (before taxes).

Then I went crazy and bought the killzone trilogy/ controller combo pack and God of war saga/controller combo pack for $45 each after pricematch. And LBPV and persona 4 for $60. I have a feeling I am going to go back and find more stuff to buy tomorrow -_- my wallet must hate me.

#104 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Hmmm... I would pick up Hot Shots.... but I feel like it will be a PS Plus game somewhere down the line.

I could care less really. The benefit will always be that its physical and you wont need to waste space (other than the game save) on your memory card. Unless you have a 32gb its a huge issue and for those who got the AC3:L bundle this BF buying physical is a necessity right now until they drop the price on the mem cards.

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#105 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Finally bit on Hot Shots. Never tried the franchise before but I've heard it's some really good fun. Thanks OP!

#106 Takohma

Takohma

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

After going back and fourth for hours about buying MLB I decided to get it. I've always wanted to try baseball games and that price is a good deal. Reminds me of when MK for Vita was $9.99. To this day no one has beaten that price. Makes me glad I got it then. I was wondering why on the BB site they had to MLB 12' , one was $9.99 and the other was 29.99. Same game both for vita different prices

#107 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

My two caveats for this deal would be the foillowing...

The difficulty in Hot Shots ramps up incredibly quickly. I've been playing Hot Shots since the first version on the PSX, and can't remember a version that got this challenging, this quickly. That's not a terrible thing, but you will be tested by this game.

MLB 12 has crashed on me 3 times in the last 2 days while playing two different RttS careers. Both times, the game crashes when it is taking you to your most current appearance, from the calendar. It's not a gigantic issue, since the system saves the game regularly, but I can't remember a title having this many crashes (especially from a 1st party developer.)

Just my warnings for both games.

#108 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

MLB is bugged when you get to the minor leauge playoff... game will freeze on that day.. you can play the game but the date does not move... you have to sim though those days your stuckon

love to get

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

but would not pay more then 20 for it

Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad I didn't buy it then. I have too many games to play through at the moment so it would just get added to the backlog...I've been plowing through Jet Set Radio, and I'm having a blast. I'm close to the end, and it's tough. It's a challenge I can deal with though. I played through Jet Set Radio Future, and I don't remember it being that tough. Again that was years ago. /story.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#109 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Picked up Hot Shots and I really like it. I've never played any of them before beyond a quick store demo here and there, and though I'm only through the first four beginner challenges, I'm having a good time. It's weird using the old school swing meter again after so many years of analog swinging in the TW series.

I thought the same thing about it being an upcoming PS+ title, but like others said, at least I'll have the physical copy instead of having to use up more memory card space. Plus, I can always sell the physical one to somebody and recoup most of my $10. I think I will be hesitant now to spend more than $10 on a Vita game due to PS+, which is kinda sad.
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#110 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

HSG is one of my favorite game franchises. Ridiculously addicting, especially given what it is. In for one. Thanks, OP!

#111 CaffeineGenius

CaffeineGenius

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Picked up HSG today - came to $10.59 with tax. I just happened to have a Visa giftcard with $10.60 left on it. I think the universe intended for me to have this game :-)

As far as golf games go, HSG is a good time, but my favorite is Pangya. I wish they'd put the PSP version on the PS store, or make a new one for the vita.

#112 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

I just played the demo for HSG and I like it. I might pick this up Friday.

#113 beard_of_zeus

beard_of_zeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

Picked up Hot Shots and I really like it. I've never played any of them before beyond a quick store demo here and there, and though I'm only through the first four beginner challenges, I'm having a good time. It's weird using the old school swing meter again after so many years of analog swinging in the TW series.

I thought the same thing about it being an upcoming PS+ title, but like others said, at least I'll have the physical copy instead of having to use up more memory card space. Plus, I can always sell the physical one to somebody and recoup most of my $10. I think I will be hesitant now to spend more than $10 on a Vita game due to PS+, which is kinda sad.

Same here, I ended up changing my mind and picking up a physical copy. $10 is a pretty good deal, all in all, and like you said, saves on memory space, plus I prefer having physical over digital anyways.

I think I got about as far as you, and am enjoying it. I'm a big fan of the swing meter =)
Posted Image

#114 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

I just played the demo for HSG and I like it. I might pick this up Friday.

You know the sale is only Monday-Tuesday right?

#115 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

I just checked out the demo for HSG. I liked it. I'll probably grab it tomorrow when I pick up Far Cry 3. Still debating on picking up MLB as well. But I might pass. I like baseball a lot, and baseball games are fun, I just never play them for more than a couple games and I fear this would end up the same way.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#116 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Asking again if anyone bought MLB 12 and doesn't plan to play online I'm offering $1.50 for an online pass.

I have a new copy for in store pickup so I might just try and sell my used copy on ebay and buy that. But hoping someone will sell me a pass.

Hot Shots Golf is pretty fun. Just as I remember it being. For $10 it feels like one of those games I'll actually play when I'm out of my house.

#117 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Asking again if anyone bought MLB 12 and doesn't plan to play online I'm offering $1.50 for an online pass.

I have a new copy for in store pickup so I might just try and sell my used copy on ebay and buy that. But hoping someone will sell me a pass.

Hot Shots Golf is pretty fun. Just as I remember it being. For $10 it feels like one of those games I'll actually play when I'm out of my house.

Probably not going to happen - online pass is required to get updated roster files.

#118 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Probably not going to happen - online pass is required to get updated roster files.

I already got a few offers though, just waiting for a response. First person to respond and I'm buying it since I want to download my cloud save from my PS3. I think some people just got this as a curiosity and to have another vita game since its only $10.

#119 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

You know the sale is only Monday-Tuesday right?

This deal expires on Tueday (today)?!?!
Shoot, gonna buy one now before its too late.

#120 Biglen23

Biglen23

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

im really mehh on these games(already own assassins) except possibly silent hill anyone play it yet ? if so it worth the 30 bucks?