- - - - -

Vin Deisel Random Fact Generator

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 eldad9

eldad9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

By the way, it's not a random fact GENERATOR - the facts were entered by humans.

#62 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:40 PM

"Both Lee Harvey Oswald and Vin Diesel killed JFK. Oswald fired Vin Diesel out of his rifle. Vin penetrated JFK's head then exploded."

My favorite so far lmao.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#63 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:48 PM

By the way, it's not a random fact GENERATOR - the facts were entered by humans.

Why dont you just ream the OP for spelling his name wrong in the subject bar?

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#64 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:40 AM

because I like to see everyone's favorites...bump
Posted Image

#65 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:48 AM

"Vin Diesel will kill me in my sleep for my lack of writing ability at creating facts. However, he will make sure that I am awake for the skull fucking. His company guarantees it, or Vin Diesel will personally restore your soul and re-murder you, free of charge."

"Vin Diesel is Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next."

#66 MorbidAngel4Life

MorbidAngel4Life

Down with the Clown.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:04 AM

Vin Diesel cured Socrates' premature ejaculation problem simply with a quick thwack to the scrotum and a slight tug of the uvula. :rofl:

Vin Diesel translated the both the bible and the koran from its original text but swapped the endings "as a laugh".

A world tour once constructed a stage out of a revolving Vin Diesel and took it on over to Bon Jovi's house.

Vin Diesel keeps in his left pocket a Riddick Pez dispenser filled with vicodin, and in his right pocket a 'The Pacifier' pez-dispencer filled with vicodin-flavored pez

Contrary to what they would want you to think Vin Diesel can get fully clean without being Zest-Fully clean.

If Man is 5, then The Devil is 6. And if The Devil is 6, then God is 7. And if God is 7, then Vin Diesel is 11. :rofl:

Vin Diesel is, unbelievably, only seventeen years old. He is expected to be twenty seven feet tall when he is fully grown. :rofl:

Disguised himself as Ray Romano and did an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. The producers have been sworn to secrecy on the actual episode he appeared.

Vin Diesel does not hear the ocean when he puts a seashell to his ear, he hears "It's Rain Raining Men" by the Weather Girls.
Get free Microsoft Points, Amazon gift cards, and more on Points2Shop!
http://points2shop.c...banners/3270175

#67 The Successful Dropout

The Successful Dropout

eye we tall did

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:40 AM

i havent laughed this hard in a long time
Posted ImagePosted Image

#68 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

if you paste these into a text-speech converter like microsoft sam, the hilarity increases by about 400%

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#69 Photomotoz

Photomotoz

Magic Missile!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:51 PM

Site is down yo. :(

#70 cthcky33

cthcky33

I Heart Shadow Hearts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:53 PM