Amazon All Video Games Gold Box Tuesday December 4

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#361 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Sometimes I think you guys have no idea there is a world out there.

Talking about the uproar over zuma?

#362 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Talking about the uproar over zuma?

Yeah.

Wonder If mw will sell out at 35.

#363 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

And here comes a bad price for nfp:mw

I was going to pick it up thinking they were going to price it at the same price they had on black friday of $29.99. I'm so disappointed in all of today's deals. I don't know why I keep thinking maybe this time they will have some good deals.

#364 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

No vita option?
damn you amazon!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#365 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

I'm guessing a lot of husband/bf just finished their Christmas shopping.

"FOUR Zumba Fitness games? How fat do you think I am???" - Mrs. CAG, Christmas 2012

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#366 mrsteel74

mrsteel74

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Has anyone used that Turtle Beach headset? The reviews range from "completely sucks" to "COD fanboy" so I'm not sure who to believe.

I have the MW3 Delta set which is the same as the XP500 set and I have to say they are pretty damn awesome. Some games take on a whole new dimension when you have surround sound headphones on and I have no regrets buying them. When I ordered my headphones Amazon was having a sale on them and I picked them up for $135 and worth every penny. I could do without the MW3 branding but honestly when they are in use I'm not looking at them so it makes no difference.

#367 chaos07

chaos07

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

What? No Zumba for Vita???!!!

#368 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

$34 for NEED for Speed is too much. I may buy it for $15 or less ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#369 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

what a awful gold box deal day lol are you kidding you do 4 zumba games lol

#370 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

waiting to see the deal on this stupid headset.

#371 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

...The very last deal intrigues me though. Maybe a HORI fighting stick?

It's a madcatz stick, the description matches either the SFxT stick or the MLG stick. Now we just need to know how much we can get it for.

Highly doubt it's a Hori stick. I don't recall the last time a Hori stick was a goldbox deal. Based on past SFxT & MLG sticks during the goldbox deal, it'll be $85 - $100. Not a big fan of either. The SFxT has hit or miss QC & the MLG stick's just oogly!
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#372 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Amazon still wants $130 from the Turtle Beach CoD-branded headset! That barely qualifies as a deal in my book. I was expecting sub-$100 at least, and I was actually considering a purchase if it was in the $70 - $90 range, but this.... *fart sound* You could get a lot more for your money over at newegg or tigerdirect.

#373 minusthemike

minusthemike

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

but this.... *fart sound*

:applause:

#374 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

Amazon still wants $130 from the Turtle Beach CoD-branded headset! That barely qualifies as a deal in my book. I was expecting sub-$100 at least, and I was actually considering a purchase if it was in the $70 - $90 range, but this.... *fart sound* You could get a lot more for your money over at newegg or tigerdirect.

Oh really? Could you please link me to a cheaper price on either of those sites? I'd love to get one under 129.99.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#375 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Oh really? Could you please link me to a cheaper price on either of those sites? I'd love to get one under 129.99.

Sorry I didn't mean that you could get this exact item cheaper at other sites, what I meant was that you could get more for your $130 if you took advantage of sales @ other sites. I guess I should have phrased it differently, apologies.

#376 adonfraz

adonfraz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

Yeah...these deals were pretty bad.

I don't expect any retailer to have any deals as good as Walmart and the M$ Store's BF deals.

#377 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

I don't expect any retailer to have any deals as good as Walmart and the M$ Store's BF deals.

MS was a delightful surprise, managed to snag a few of those $10 in store, and they literally had like dozens left, with the exception of a few

#378 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

Too many amazon fanboys at CAG.

This.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#379 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

I got my turtle beach headset from Woot.com for like $80 with the DSS modulator. Better deals keep coming around if you're watching for them.

#380 fivexfive

fivexfive

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

but this.... *fart sound*

For lack of maturity, best part of the thread. Couldn't have captured my feelings better.

#381 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

If you bought the Wii version and you got the 360 version, it was their mistake and they should have swapped it out for you. I'd chat to another rep, sounds like you just got a bad one. Internet chat should be fine, you shouldn't need to worry about calling.

I got it sorted out this afternoon, I got my full refund and I ended up purchasing a Wii copy from the DOTD! Thanks! ;)

#382 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

I didn't even stay up for this one. Good job on Amazon for making me not care any more.

oh man LOL best comment ever no sarcasm

#383 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

I don't know what's more funny, these terrible deals, or the tags in this thread.

No No this is funny!

this must of the been Amazons thought in mind
LINK

#384 hbomb

hbomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

I got Best Buy to PM the $22.99 Just Dance 4 in store late tonight and to my surprise, they had a $10 gift card promotion for the game. So I pretty much walked out with the game for $12.99. Thanks Amazon!

#385 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

I got Best Buy to PM the $22.99 Just Dance 4 in store late tonight and to my surprise, they had a $10 gift card promotion for the game. So I pretty much walked out with the game for $12.99. Thanks Amazon!

Originally I had planned for PM Target's JD4 for $30. Seems BBY wanted to be competitive. Got too lazy to drive for a PM and just went Amazon route. Kudos, for the double dip.

BTW, what was the fight stick price?

#386 GunPanther

GunPanther

I whack the whak before the whak whacks back.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Wow. All uninteresting titles that will be $19.99 within the next 3 months.
"Not sure how to solve your problems? Fill em' full of lead and see how many problems you have left. "

http://users.ign.com...mleader_panther

#387 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

To be fair, amazon's price on Just Dance 4 was lower than Microsofts on BF. I know because I bought it from MS's store (it was $25+tax).

Crunchewy.png

#388 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

wow. i completely forgot about this yesterday, then i see it today. i'm flabbergasted. that list looks like something someone would come up with as a joke.

Auen1.png?7125

#389 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Zumba Rush and Zumba Core today are at the same price as they were on the LD yesterday...what a joke the LD is now.

#390 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Highly doubt it's a Hori stick. I don't recall the last time a Hori stick was a goldbox deal. Based on past SFxT & MLG sticks during the goldbox deal, it'll be $85 - $100. Not a big fan of either. The SFxT has hit or miss QC & the MLG stick's just oogly!

Just as I expected since it was $100. FWIW, Madcatz has this sale (including other pads & sticks) once every few months although they charge tax & shipping. Occasionally they throw in free shipping.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!