Bulletstorm PS3 $5 at BBY

the game sucks but it is worth $5 I suppose. the ps3 version probably has LE's left but you don't really get anything worth mentioning with it.

[quote name='usrevenge']the game sucks but it is worth $5 I suppose. the ps3 version probably has LE's left but you don't really get anything worth mentioning with it.[/QUOTE]

The game is excellent for a pure action style FPS. Reminds me of the Serious Sam games, but without the hordes of enemies attacking at once. For anyone who likes FPS games that tend to be more pure action oriented, this is a great game. I also loved the bright, colorful environments, and the cool weapons. One of my favorite FPS games for sure.

And regarding the "LE", I never saw a "regular" edition Bulletstorm (PS3 or XBox 360) at any BB; only LEs. In fact, the regular edition appears to be a lot rarer than the LE, I had a lot of trouble tracking down some regular editions to add to my collection. I got those (for both platforms) because I MUCH prefer the regular edition cover to the LE cover with the silly boot.

[quote name='TooPoor']You might still get the LE at this point? Or no?[/QUOTE]
ive seen a few still at my store but doesnt matter you only get GoW3 beta

I actually liked this game a lot. It was a ton of fun IMO, and I preferred it to Gears of War, which I always thought was incredibly overrated.

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']ive seen a few still at my store but doesnt matter you only get GoW3 beta[/QUOTE]
Well, the case says Limited Edition on it...I don't care about the digital contents inside. This has disappeared in my local stores, so if you are lucky you might still get the LE if there are still some floating around.

I got this game at launch and really liked it. A nice alternative to all the military shooters out there and a steal at $5.

I actually did an in store pick up for this yesterday for $4.99. I got the vanilla edition. This is now a BB great value game tagged with that $19.99 sticker at the top right hand corner.

wasn't this also $5 with the gamers coupon, months ago? lol i remember getting it for that price, bb must have a whole warehouse full of this game, because i had a hard time finding it at my local bb stores. I had to go to 4 bestbuy before finding one that has it.

Amazing find. For $5 that is such a great deal, plus free shipping from best buy and it's trade in value if you don't like the game is $3? Well, it'll only cost $2 + tax to play the game!

[quote name='YBX87']wasn't this also $5 with the gamers coupon, months ago? lol i remember getting it for that price[/QUOTE]

Yes it was. There was a $15 off coupon and was $19.99.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']DEAD, but got one copy before it ended.[/QUOTE]
were u suprised? lol it is all over sd,

wow. got this for 20 and that was an awesome deal. i dont know bout all the hate but such a great game, and most of all, super fun. i thought the challenges were gonna be distracting, but i was hitting select all the way through and had all challenges done by the end of the game. what a great alt fps. fuck you dick shits. lol. did she just call us that? lol drunken pirate Grayson Hunt was awesome and my favorite tin can soldier ishi ishi was the bomb.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Still got my unopened $5 @Gamer copy.

I saw a YouTube vid and a chick was like, "I'll k*** your d***!":whistle2:#:rofl:[/QUOTE]

That's Femshep ;)

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I thought Bulletstorm was only online for co-op. There is on PVP modes as far as I recall.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of a horde mode where you have to achieve a certain number of points per wave to progress

If you missed it, I've got two unopened copies of this (xbox & ps3) if anyone wants one. Just $5.50 + shipping (bout $2.75). Just PM me and I can drop it in the mail tomorrow.

ah so the random 5 dollar best buy deals begins..

This game is ok and has some cool moments, that said any game that's ok and above is a steal for 5 dollars

Wasnt this also $5 this summer during one of BB's summer gaming blowout sales?I picked up then,but havent opened it since i'd already beaten it and traded it back in.Great deal at $5 though.

bread's done
Back