Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#271 mugoldeneagle03

mugoldeneagle03

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Wouldn't some stores consider the bundle different than the base 3DS though? Like I said, my store would match, but I could see why others might not (though I wouldn't agree). I think the fact that it's a preloaded game makes me think that it should be matched, as opposed to a game packed in.

I thought he said it was the same SM3DL bundle. If it is, we'll always price match the exact product whether it's a "black friday bundle" or not. If it's two different systems and games then no, we wouldn't..Sorry for the confusion

#272 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

While you are right that an employee discount would be far superior, most people get double reward zone points on gaming with the free Gamers Club at Besy Buy. If I understand the point structure correctly, this would amount to $5 in rewards, which is still much less.

On another note, I thought Target's employee discount was 10%?

It is 10%, I was grouping it with Redcards 5%. Sadly I may have a better chance getting the Mario bundle at Best Buy since I have some acquaintances there willing to PM most anything reasonable. It all depends what the Mario bundle is priced at Target though come Sunday.

I just know that my chances of getting it at Best Buy are much much higher which is why I even consider the option.

#273 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

It is 10%, I was grouping it with Redcards 5%. Sadly I may have a better chance getting the Mario bundle at Best Buy since I have some acquaintances there willing to PM most anything reasonable. It all depends what the Mario bundle is priced at Target though come Sunday.

I just know that my chances of getting it at Best Buy are much much higher which is why I even consider the option.

Ah yes, thanks for clearing up my confusion.

I have a feeling that the Mario bundle won't be marked down at Target. We'll see though.

#274 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Ah yes, thanks for clearing up my confusion.

I have a feeling that the Mario bundle won't be marked down at Target. We'll see though.

My feelings as well. Let's hope for the best!

#275 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

B1G1 50% on ANY game? Christ. I hope they don't process orders same day/sunday, cause my billing cycle doesn't close until the 3rd. lol

I'm also hoping Amazon gets their head out of their ass and matches this. They haven't run anything worth a damn this year. They're apparently too busy running lightning deals on sardines and pens.
Mentally Irregular - Just an awesome book. Nothing else like it.

#276 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'm also hoping Amazon gets their head out of their ass and matches this. They haven't run anything worth a damn this year. They're apparently too busy running lightning deals on sardines and pens.

just to name a few things I got in the mail this week:
Borderlands 2
Lego Batman 2
Madden 13
FIFA 13
Forza Horizon
NBA 2k13

Yeah, Amazon doesn't run lightning deals on anything...:roll:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#277 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

B1G1 50% on ANY game? Christ. I hope they don't process orders same day/sunday, cause my billing cycle doesn't close until the 3rd. lol

:lol:

Anyways, B1G1 50% off is nice but they never lowered the price of the DMC HD Collection ($39.99!? :lol:) and I have no reason to buy any new games since I got the Gamefly $1 reactivate deal :D

#278 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

just to name a few things I got in the mail this week:
Borderlands 2
Lego Batman 2
Madden 13
FIFA 13
Forza Horizon
NBA 2k13

Yeah, Amazon doesn't run lightning deals on anything...:roll:

and microsoft took a big shit on pretty much anything Amazon offered with that $10/game sale on half their bloody catalog. There's only one game on your list there I want and I'll wait until it's under $20 and probably has a GOTY edition.

#279 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

yeah, microsoft store completely killed it this year. That was insane and out of the blue. They win.

However, amazon did fine on lightning deals despite your crying about them.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#280 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

yeah, microsoft store completely killed it this year. That was insane and out of the blue. They win.

However, amazon did fine on lightning deals despite your crying about them.

Well, amazon didn't run a BxGx this year, nobody's run a deal on RE6 Archives, so I'm annoyed.

#281 icyjones

icyjones

I Think I Have A Problem.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

This would be the best deal on Wii U games so far, wouldn't it?

#282 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

This would be the best deal on Wii U games so far, wouldn't it?

yeah I think so, with this team your not stuck getting Epic Mickey 2 or Just Dance in order to get the 50 percent off, you can mix and match and get any game u want and save an additional 50 percent..I was going to get Scribblenauts Unlimited for the 39.99 but found out its sold out at Target..hopefully TRU will have it on sale

#283 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Wonder if I could pick up 2 of those Flingsmash wiimote bundles with this deal.

#284 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Realistically, do you guys think Call of Duty: Black Ops II will go on sale (or at least have some sort of offer) come Christmas time?

I have a gift card there and want to use it on Black Ops 2, it's the only game I couldn't get for cheap during Black Friday. (Minus the 20 Rebate from TigerDirect but that's for 360, I'm hoping to snag one for PS3)

#285 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Realistically, do you guys think Call of Duty: Black Ops II will go on sale (or at least have some sort of offer) come Christmas time?

I have a gift card there and want to use it on Black Ops 2, it's the only game I couldn't get for cheap during Black Friday. (Minus the 20 Rebate from TigerDirect but that's for 360, I'm hoping to snag one for PS3)

I don't think it will be on sale before Christmas, but if my memory serves me correctly, most stores (especially Target) do some pretty decent after Christmas sales with games. After the new year though, you'll likely be screwed til March or so. That just seems to be the trend.

#286 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Far Cry 3. Nice.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#287 lude21

lude21

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Jus got $5 in my account, seems like everyone will get it from what it said.

#288 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

This holiday, all Shop Your Way Rewards Members get $3 worth of points for FREE. heres the newest Email rolling out... "To add a little additional cheer for the Holidays, we have added $3 in SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Points (3,000 Points) to your account which are good until the end of day Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. These Points are yours to use on millions of items across Sears, Kmart, and Lands' End." Use these towards those cheapy deals featured in this OP.

#289 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

yeah I think so, with this team your not stuck getting Epic Mickey 2 or Just Dance in order to get the 50 percent off, you can mix and match and get any game u want and save an additional 50 percent..I was going to get Scribblenauts Unlimited for the 39.99 but found out its sold out at Target..hopefully TRU will have it on sale

I was able to buy Epic Mickey 2 and SMB last week for $90 + tax, and then returned Epic Mickey 2 for $45 + tax as it stated on the receipt.

It was an easy way to get Super Mario for $45 + tax.

There still isn't a 2nd game on the Wii U that is worth buying for me or my daughter.

#290 ChosenOne1

ChosenOne1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Maybe I missed it, but does the B1G1 50% work online?

I'm looking to get Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3.

#291 lude21

lude21

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

This holiday, all Shop Your Way Rewards Members get $3 worth of points for FREE. heres the newest Email rolling out... "To add a little additional cheer for the Holidays, we have added $3 in SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS℠ Points (3,000 Points) to your account which are good until the end of day Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. These Points are yours to use on millions of items across Sears, Kmart, and Lands' End." Use these towards those cheapy deals featured in this OP.

Hmmm, same message I got except, mine was $5.

#292 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Dang it... I've been struggling to hold out for a "normal" 3DS XL color, but this deal might finally sucker me in.

Anyone have any experience with using one of those stick-on skins? I'm tempted to grab this deal then spend $5 on ebay for a "black carbon" colored skin

#293 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

Updated 1st post with a lot of stuff.

10% off giftcard favorites: including Subway, Facebook Credit and Amazon Kindle. More in-store.

Is there any chance PSN and Xbox Live cards will qualify for this?

I know I could get the Kindle cards (which works just like a regular Amazon gift card), then buy funding codes on Amazon with them, but I'm expecting the Kindle cards to sell out fast.

#294 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

I thought he said it was the same SM3DL bundle. If it is, we'll always price match the exact product whether it's a "black friday bundle" or not. If it's two different systems and games then no, we wouldn't..Sorry for the confusion

I'm sorry for the confusion.

All I mean by "Black Friday Bundle" is that it was a special 3DS SKU that Nintendo released for the Black Friday weekend. It includes a copy of Super Mario 3D Land pre-installed on the SD card, similar to this weekend's 3DSXL bundle that includes a copy of Mario Kart 7.

It's the same price as the rest of the 3DSes normally ($169.99) I was just afraid that someone at my local Best Buy was going to say it doesn't qualify as a standard 3DS SKU.

#295 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

My store has signs to put up for Aqua Blue and Flame Red. YMMV on getting the Red Mario bundle at the $129 price. This by no means implies only blue and red are "it".

Not trying to read too much into it, just trying to give a heads up.

#296 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

whaat i didn't get nothing

#297 Easystride

Easystride

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Is it crazy to get a 3DS XL if I already have a Vita?

#298 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

Is it crazy to get a 3DS XL if I already have a Vita?

It all depends on games. If there's games you want to play that are available on the 3DS, it's a worthwhile purchase. Otherwise, why would you buy one?

#299 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Going to repurchase Portal 2 for 360, making it the 4th time I have bought the game..

#300 jdeluis

jdeluis

Now In Stereo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

So which version of Portal 2 should I pick up? Xbox 360 or PS3?